Meet Our Testing Team
- Great motion isolation and no noise
- Close, consistent body conforming
- Light and easy to lift
- Free shipping to all 50 states
- One firmness/thickness option
- Minimal responsiveness for sex
- Questionable edge support
- Sleep trial requires break-in period
2920 Sleep is a U.S.-based mattress and bedding product manufacturer. The company’s flagship model, the 2920 Mattress, is an all-foam model measuring 10 inches thick. The bed is constructed with a soft polyfoam comfort layer, followed by a medium-density polyfoam transitional layer and high-density polyfoam support and base layers. The cover is a stretch-polyester fabric blend.
In terms of firmness, the 2920 Mattress is ‘medium,’ or a 5 on the 1-10 firmness scale. This makes it well-suited to lighter side and back sleepers. The mattress also absorbs and minimizes motion transfer, and does not make noise when bearing weight. These characteristics make the bed ideal for couples who awaken easily due to movement or noise.
At 73 pounds in a queen size, the mattress is exceptionally light and easy to lift – though some owners may need help moving the bed.
The 2920 Mattress has a price-point that is considered average compared to other all-foam beds. 2920 Sleep offers free shipping to all 50 states. The mattress is also backed by a 100-night sleep trial and a 10-year warranty.
Read on to learn more about the 2920 Mattress in terms of pricing, construction, and performance ratings. This review also includes some similar mattress recommendations and an overview of 2920 Sleep’s shipping, return, and warranty policies.
Tuck readers get the best price on the 2920 Mattress.
Click below to learn more.Check Price
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a 2920 Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, the 2920 Mattress has received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions. Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a bed.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
As you can see, the 2920 Mattress has earned the most positive reviews from lighter individuals. The bed offers a plush, medium feel and extra cushioning beneath the shoulders and hips, which make it a good option for side sleepers.
The 2920 Mattress also has a thick support system to reinforce the bed and maintain an even surface for back sleepers. With the exception of those weighing less than 130 pounds, the bed may not be suitable for stomach sleepers due to its softer feel.
2920 Mattress Reccomendations
- You want a bed with a softer feel that conforms very closely.
- You and/or your sleep partner awaken easily due to movement or noise.
- You prefer mattresses with average thickness profiles.
How Do 2920 Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our 2920 Mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how the 2920 Mattress stacks up to other beds.
The 2920 Mattress is optimal for sleepers seeking an all-foam bed with a ‘medium’ firmness setting. The mattress is constructed with softer comfort layers that hug the body closely and high-density support and base materials that prevent excessive sagging in the sleep surface. The 2920 Mattress also isolates motion transfer very well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
Loom & Leaf Mattress
|AVAILABILITY||online, in-store||online||online, in-store||online|
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||120 nights||100 nights||120 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||Lifetime||10 Year, Limited||15 Year|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About 2920 Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $695
- Twin XL $795
- Full $950
- Queen $1,095
- King $1,295
- Cal King $1,295
Construction and Firmness
The 2920 Mattress has a ‘medium’ feel that corresponds to a 5 on the 1-10 firmness scale. The following table lists the bed’s firmness, thickness, and material composition specs.
|Mattress Model||Firmness||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|2920 Mattress||5 (Medium)||10″||2″ Polyfoam
1″ Transitional Polyfoam
|5.5″ HD Polyfoam
1.5″ HD Base Polyfoam
|Stretch-polyester Blend (Removable)|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
The 2920 Mattress is available for sale on the 2920 Sleep website, as well as Amazon.com. 2920 Sleep does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
2920 Sleep Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Free to all 50 states
Warranty 10 years, non-prorated
Made In USA
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
The 2920 Mattress is compressed and wrapped in plastic for shipping.
Where Do They Ship?
2920 Sleep ships mattresses to all 50 states, but not to U.S. territories or international destinations.
White Glove Delivery?
At this time, 2920 Sleep does not offer White Glove delivery.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for 2920 Mattresses is as follows:
- Standard shipping is free for customers in all 50 states.
- Most mattresses ship in two to four business days. Customers typically receive their delivery within eight business days of placing the original order. All deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground.
- A tracking number will be issued as soon as the mattress ships. Customers who sign up for UPS My Choice can receive more advanced updates on their bed’s shipping progress. This service is free for anyone to use.
- The mattress will be delivered on the customer’s doorstep. A signature is not required.
Old Mattress Removal
2920 Sleep does not provide old mattress removal for any orders.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
- 2920 Sleep does not list a required break-in period. However, the company asks all customers to test out their mattress for “a few weeks” before returning it for a refund.
- Full refunds are issued for all returns.
- The trial will be voided if the mattress leaves the U.S.
- Amazon.com customers do not qualify for 2920 Sleep’s 100-night trial. They receive a 100-night sleep trial through Amazon.com instead, and should defer to that company when coordinating returns.
- All returned mattresses are either donated to charity or recycled.
2920 Sleep offers a 10-year warranty for the 2920 Mattress:
- This warranty is entirely non-prorated.
- 2920 Sleep will, at its sole option, repair or replace any mattress that develops defects for as long as the warranty is valid. Mattress owners are responsible for shipping and transportation costs associated with mattress repairs and replacements.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support. Per 2920 Sleep, the “mattress is designed to work on a firm, solid-surface, and on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and the user(s).” 2920 Sleep may void the warranty if a proper foundation is not used and damage occurs as a result.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
- Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring one inch (1″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that lead to permanent foam damage.
- Manufacturing flaws in the zipper assembly, such as broken zippers or undone seams.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that do not measure one inch (1″) or deeper, or normal increases in foam softness that do not affect the bed’s pressure-relieving abilities. These issues are considered normal wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Stains, spills, tears, burns, and other types of physical damage that occur due to misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- This warranty is non-transferable. It is exclusively available to original owners who purchase their mattress from 2920 Sleep or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer do not receive warranty coverage.
7 out of 10 owner experiences show customers have had a positive experience with 2920 Sleep, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
2920 Sleep has not earned a rating from the Better Business Bureau.
2920 Sleep launched in 2019. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA.
2920 Sleep does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Contact 2920 Sleep
Find 2920 Sleep on Social