Meet Our Testing Team
- Drömma offers two firmness ratings for its mattress to accommodate shoppers with differing sleep preferences.
- Drömma’s sleep trial spans 200 nights, which is longer than the sleep trials offered by most competing mattress manufacturers. Additionally, Drömma will cover shipping and handling expenses associated with mattress returns; many other brands require the mattress owner to bear these charges.
- Perks for Drömma shoppers include: a 15% discount on all non-sale items for current students; a $100 mattress discount and complimentary memory foam pillows for U.S. military service members, veterans, reservists, and retirees; and a $50 gift card for mattress owners who refer new customers (as well as a $75 discount for the new purchaser).
- The 200-night sleep trial includes a mandatory break-in period of 30 nights; customers will not be able to return their mattress for a full refund until 30 nights have elapsed. This may cause confusion among those who don’t read the fine print.
- Drömma was launched in 2015, so the long-term performance of the company’s mattresses has not yet been accurately assessed.
Read about our favorite online mattresses
See our favorite online mattressesShop Online Mattresses
Full Sleep Rating
At this time, we have not received enough customer reviews on Drömma mattresses to calculate accurate sleep ratings for categories like durability, motion isolation, and temperature neutrality. We will update this section as soon as possible.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Drömma Mattress?
At this time, Tuck Sleep has not received enough customer feedback to accurately evaluate Drömma mattresses based on sleep position and sleeper weight. We will update this section as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please note that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. For more information on sleeping positions please see our guides for side, back, stomach and combination sleepers.
The following table lists our average grades for latex and hybrid mattresses based on different sleeper positions and weights.
|Mattress Type||Sleep Position||Lightweight Sleeper Rating (Less than 130 lbs)||Average Weight Sleeper Rating (130 to 230 lbs)||Heavyweight Sleeper Rating (More than 230 lbs)|
|Back||Very Good||Very Good||Good|
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how the Drömma stacks up to other beds.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
|AVAILABILITY||online, in-store||online||online, in-store||online|
|SLEEP TRIAL||365 nights||120 nights||100 nights||365 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||Lifetime||Lifetime||10 Year, Limited||Lifetime|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About Drömma Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $524
- Twin XL $624
- Full $824
- Queen $924
- King $1,049
- California King $1,049
Please note that all enrolled college students receive a 15% discount on all Drömma products that are not currently on sale. Additionally, military service members, veterans, reservists, and retirees will receive a $100 discount on any mattress, as well as two complimentary memory foam pillows with each purchase. Finally, customers who ‘refer a friend’ to Drömma will receive a $50 gift card and the person they refer will receive a $75 discount on their mattress order.
Drömma mattresses are available on the Drömma website, as well as Amazon.com. Drömma does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms.
Construction and Firmness
Drömma mattresses are available in two different firmness ratings: Medium Soft and Medium Firm. A full breakdown of mattress components and dimensions is found in the table below. Please note that Drömma does not supply certain specs, including foam density and cover composition.
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
|Product Name||Firmness Rating||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Drömma Mattress||4.5 (Medium Soft)
6 (Medium Firm)
|12″||8″ Polyfoam||1 1/2″ Natural Latex
2 1/2″ Gel Memory Foam
Sleep Trial and Warranty
How is the Mattress Shipped?
Drömma mattresses are compressed, vacuum-sealed, and shipped in a box. Delivery boxes measure 18W” x 41L” x 18H”. According to Drömma, most mattresses will expand to their full shape within 24 hours of unpackaging.
Where Do They Ship?
Drömma ships mattresses anywhere in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. The company does not offer international deliveries at this time.
White Glove Delivery?
Drömma does not offer White Glove delivery at this time.
Full Shipping Details
Standard shipping is free for deliveries within the continental United States, but customers in Alaska and Hawaii will incur delivery charges.
Old Mattress Removal?
Drömma does not offer old mattress removal at this time.
Trial Period and Guarantee
Trial Period and Guarantee: Drömma offers a 200-night sleep trial for all mattresses.
- The trial period begins on the date of mattress delivery.
- There is a mandatory 30-night break-in period for Drömma mattresses. Customers will not be eligible to return the mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed.
- Customers who return their mattress after 30 nights will be entitled to a full refund. Additionally, Drömma will cover all shipping and handling costs associated with the mattress return.
- Most customers will be issued a refund for their mattress return within two to three weeks.
- Drömma customers are entitled to one exchange during the trial period. The original mattress must be exchanged for a replacement model of the same size and a different firmness rating; mattress exchanges for different sizes are not permitted.
Warranty: Drömma offers a 12-year warranty for all mattresses.
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated. Drömma will, at their sole option, repair or replace all mattresses that are deemed defective.
- Drömma will cover all shipping costs for returning defective mattresses.
- According to the warranty, Drömma mattresses are designed for use with ‘a firm, solid-surface, on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and user(s)’.
- The warranty will cover the following product defects:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface measuring one inch (1″) or deeper that do not result from owner misuse and/or improper foundational support.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause foam components to split or crack.
- Manufacturing flaws related to the mattress cover, including cracked or broken zippers.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Normal increases in mattress softness that do not affect its pressure-relieving abilities, or visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that do not measure one inch (1″) or deeper. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Mattress owners may replace their defective mattress with an upgrade model. When this occurs, the owner must pay the difference between the original mattress and its replacement.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from Drömma or an authorized retailer. Anyone who buys or acquires their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer does so ‘as is’, and will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
Due to insufficient owner data, there is no customer service rating for Drömma at this time.
Drömma was launched in 2015. The company is based in North Carolina
Drömma does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms.
Find Drömma on Social