Meet Our Testing Team
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S.
- 100-night sleep trial with no break-in period
- One model/firmness option
- imited time in business
Full Sleep Rating
At this time, we have not received enough customer reviews on Nuvanna mattresses to calculate accurate sleep ratings for categories like durability, motion isolation, and temperature neutrality. We will update this section as soon as possible.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Nuvanna Mattress?
At this time, Tuck Sleep has not received enough customer feedback to accurately evaluate the Nuvanna Mattress based on sleep position and sleeper weight. We will update this section as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please note that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. For more information on sleeping positions please see our guides for side, back, stomach and combination sleepers.
The following table lists our average grades for mixed foam mattresses based on different sleeping positions and weights.
|Mattress Type||Sleep Position||Lightweight Sleeper Rating (Less than 130 lbs)||Average Weight Sleeper Rating (130 to 230 lbs)||Heavyweight Sleeper Rating (More than 230 lbs)|
|Mixed Foam||Side||Good||Very Good||Fair|
|Back||Very Good||Very Good||Good|
Save $125 on a Nuvanna mattress!
Use this code at checkout: TUCK125Get Discount
How Does the Nuvanna mattress Compare to Other Beds?
Lastly, let’s look at some mattress models that are comparable to the Nuvanna Mattress. The following four brands offer all-foam mattresses online at average to below-average price-points.
|AVAILABILITY||online, in-store||online||online, in-store||online|
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||100 nights||100 nights||100 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||10 Year, Limited||10 Year, Limited||10 Year, Non-prorated|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Nuvanna Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
Below you’ll find current prices for the Nuvanna mattress in each available size.
- Twin $550
- Twin XL $600
- Full $790
- Queen $890
- King $950
- Cali King $950
Construction and Firmness
In terms of firmness, the Nuvanna Mattress is ‘Medium Firm,’ or a 6 on the 1-10 firmness scale. The table below lists firmness, thickness, and composition specifications for the mattress.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Nuvanna Mattress||6 (Medium Firm)||10″||6″ 1.8 PCF HD Polyfoam||2″ 4 PCF Gel-infused Polyfoam
2″ 4 PCF Memory Foam
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
The Nuvanna Mattress is available on the Nuvanna website, as well as Amazon.com. This model is not available in brick-and-mortar stores.
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Free in the contiguous U.S.
Warranty 10 years
Made In USA
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
Nuvanna mattresses are compressed and wrapped in plastic for shipping. The shipping box will measure roughly three feet tall.
Where Do They Ship?
Nuvanna ships mattresses to all 50 states and Puerto Rico, as well as Canada.
White Glove Delivery?
At this time, Nuvanna does not offer White Glove Delivery.
Full Shipping Details
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Nuvanna is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through FedEx.
- Customers in the contiguous U.S. typically receive their mattress within three to seven business days. Delivery times are longer for customers outside the contiguous U.S.
- Expedited shipping is not available.
Old Mattress Removal
Old mattress removal is not available with any Nuvanna orders.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee: Nuvanna offers a 100-night sleep trial with all mattress orders.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Customers may return their mattress at any point during the 100-night period.
- Only mattresses with minimal to no wear and tear will be accepted for return.
- Customers who return their mattress within 100 nights are eligible for a full refund. Most refunds are processed within three to five business days; customers should contact Nuvanna if more than seven business days have elapsed with no refund.
Warranty: Nuvanna offers a 10-year warranty for all mattresses.
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated.
- Warranty coverage begins on the date of purchase. Nuvanna will, at its sole option, repair or replace defective mattresses for as long as the warranty is valid.
- Mattress owners may replace their defective mattress with an upgrade model. The owner must pay the difference before the upgrade is delivered.
- Nuvanna covers all shipping and handling costs for mattress repairs and replacements.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects:
- Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that measure one inch (1″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause foams to split or crack.
- Manufacturing flaws related to the cover, including broken zippers.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that do not measure one inch (1″) or deeper. This is considered normal wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Physical damage caused by improper storage and other misuse.
- This warranty is exclusively offered to original owners who purchase their mattress from the Nuvanna website. Anyone who buys or acquires their mattress from the original owner or another seller will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
Due to insufficient owner data, there is no customer service rating for Nuvanna at this time.
Nuvanna was founded in 2017.
Nuvanna does not operate any brick-and-mortar stores or showrooms.
Find Nuvanna on Social