Meet Our Testing Team
- The Amore Bed is available in three firmness ratings, as well as a split dual-firmness design. This wide selection accommodates sleepers with different preferences.
- The price-point of an Amore Bed is significantly lower than most other hybrid models.
- Amore Beds offers free shipping with most orders, as well as free returns. The company will also bear shipping and handling costs for the first mattress repair or replacement under the 20-year warranty.
- In order to qualify for a free mattress return, purchasers must test out their Amore Bed for at least 30 nights. This may confuse those who don’t read the fine print.
- Amore Beds has been in business for less than two years, and the long-term performance of this mattress has not yet been assessed.
Take $150 off your Amore Mattress purchase
Use code = TUCK150.Claim Discount
Full Sleep Rating
At this time, we have not received enough customer reviews on Amore Bed mattresses to calculate accurate sleep ratings for categories like durability, motion isolation, off-gassing, and temperature neutrality. We will update this section as soon as possible.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to an AmoreBeds Mattress?
At this time, Tuck Sleep has not received enough customer feedback to accurately evaluate the Amore Bed based on sleep position and sleeper weight. We will update this section as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please note that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. For more information on sleeping positions please see our guides for side, back, stomach and combination sleepers.
The following table lists our average grades for hybrid mattresses based on different sleeper positions and weights.
|Mattress Type||Sleep Position||Lightweight Sleeper Rating (Less than 130 lbs)||Average Weight Sleeper Rating (130 to 230 lbs)||Heavyweight Sleeper Rating (More than 230 lbs)|
|Back||Very Good||Very Good||Good|
With so many mattress options out there, it’s hard to know what to look for and ultimately, what to buy. To get an idea for how AmoreBeds compare to other mattresses on the market, take a look below at a few similar, comparable options.
|SLEEP TRIAL||365 nights||365 nights||120 nights||365 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||Lifetime||Lifetime, Limited||10 Year||Lifetime|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About AmoreBeds Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $550
- Twin XL $650
- Full $825
- Queen $925
- King $1,100
- California King $1,100
Construction and Firmness
Amore Bed mattresses are available in three different firmness ratings: ‘4’ (Medium Soft), ‘5.5’ (Medium), and ‘7’ (Firm). Additionally, dual-firmness option allows customers to divide their Queen- or King-size mattress down the middle to feature two different firmness ratings. A breakdown of mattress specs and components is found in the table below.
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
|Product Name||Firmness Rating||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Amore||4 (Medium Soft)||12″||4″ 14.5-gauge pocketed coils
2″ 1.8 PCF HD base polyfoam
|2″ 3 PCF Graphite-infused Memory Foam (22 ILD)
2″ 1.8 PCF Transition Polyfoam
2″ 1.8 PCF HD Support Foam
Quilted Organic Cotton
Copper-infused Bamboo Fabric
|5.5 (Medium)||2? 3 PCF Graphite-infused Memory Foam (28 ILD)
2? 1.8 PCF Transition Polyfoam
2? 1.8 PCF HD Support Foam
|7 (Firm)||2? 3 PCF Graphite-infused Memory Foam (35 ILD)
2? 1.8 PCF Transition Polyfoam
2? 1.8 PCF HD Support Foam
Amore Bed mattresses are available on the Amore Beds website, as well as Amazon.com. Amore Beds also operates a brick-and-mortar showroom in Chicago, but mattress orders are only offered online.
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Free shipping and returns throughout the US
Warranty 20 years, non-prorated
Made In USA
How is the Mattress Shipped?
The Amore Bed is rolled up and shipped in a box. The delivery boxes measure 17W” x 75L” x 17H”, and weigh 50 to 100 pounds, depending on the mattress size.
Expedited shipping is not currently available, but customers can reach out to Amore Beds for specific delivery requests.
Where Do They Ship?
Amore Beds may be shipped anywhere in the United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, as well as Canada.
Shipping is free within the contiguous U.S. Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Canada will incur additional shipping charges.
What is Their Delivery Policy?
The delivery policy for Amore Beds is as follows:
- Amore Beds are made to order, and usually ship from the manufacturing center within two to three business days of the original order. Once they ship, most customers receive their mattress within two to four business days. As a result, purchasers should expect to receive their mattress within four to eight business days of the original order.
- Customers who need to modify their order should reach out to Amore Beds before their mattress ships from the manufacturing center.
- Once the mattress ships, customers will receive an email from Amore Beds with their package tracking number. In some cases, this email will end up in the customer’s junk folder.
- Packages are delivered to the customer’s doorstep. For this reason, a signature is not required and no one needs to be home at the time of delivery.
- Expedited shipping is not currently available, but customers can reach out to Amore Beds for specific delivery requests.
Old Mattress Removal?
Because Amore Beds exclusively offers front-door delivery, old mattress removal is not available.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Amore Beds offers a 100-night sleep trial for all mattresses.
- The sleep trial includes a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to return their mattress for a full refund until they have used the mattress for at least 30 nights. Returns that are initiated before 30 nights have elapsed will incur a $100 surcharge.
- One mattress return is allotted per household.
- Amore Beds will cover all shipping and handling costs associated with mattress returns. However, the company will not refund original delivery charges for customers in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or Canada.
- Mattress must be returned in ‘like-new’ condition. Those with blemishes, stains, odors, or other signs of physical damage will not be accepted. In addition, the mattress law tag must be attached.
- Returns are not available for custom mattress orders.
Amore Beds offers a 20-year warranty for all mattresses.
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated. Amore Beds will, at the company’s sole option, repair or replace all mattresses with defects for as long as the warranty is valid.
- Amore Beds will cover shipping and handling costs associated with the first mattress repair or replacement. Mattress owners are responsible for these fees for each subsequent repair or replacement.
- Mattress replacements that are upgrades will qualify for new warranty coverage. However, non-upgrade replacements will not result in a new warranty, nor will this extend the length of the original coverage period.
- According to Amore Beds, this mattress is designed for use ‘on a firm or solid supportive surface that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the mattress and the user(s).’ This includes boxsprings or foundations with adequate center support, as well as frames with slats that are spaced no further than six inches (6?) apart. Failure to properly support the mattress will result in a voided warranty.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
- Sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that measure one inch (1?) or deeper, and do not result from owner misuse.
- Manufacturing flaws in the mattress that cause the material to split, crack, or decompose prematurely.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that do not measure one inch (1?) or deeper, or body impressions that eventually form. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that result from owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Mold or vermin infestations.
- Customers are prohibited from using their mattress in a commercial setting, such as a hotel, dormitory, or rental property (including Airbnb). This will void the warranty.
- This warranty is exclusively offered to original owners who purchase their mattress from Amore Beds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer do so ‘as is’, and will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Due to insufficient owner data, there is no customer service rating for Amore Beds at this time.
Amore Beds launched in 2016.
Amore Beds operates one brick-and-mortar showroom in Chicago, Illinois.
Contact E.S. Kluft & Company
Find E.S. Kluft on Social