Meet Our Testing Team
- Below-average price-point
- Certified organic
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S.
- 120-night sleep trial with no mandatory break-in and non-prorated 10-year warranty
- Unknown mattress lifespan due to limited product history
- High odor potential
- Low profile (no topper) may be uncomfortable for larger sleepers
Our readers $225 on Happsy mattresses with this code: tuck225
Ready to shop for a Happsy Mattress?Get Started
Full Sleep Rating
At this time, we have not received enough customer reviews on Happsy mattresses to calculate accurate sleep ratings for categories like durability, motion isolation, and temperature neutrality. We will update this section as soon as possible.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Happsy Mattress?
At this time, Tuck Sleep has not received enough customer feedback to accurately evaluate Happsy mattresses based on sleep position and sleeper weight. We will update this section as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please note that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. For more information on sleeping positions please see our guides for side, back, stomach and combination sleepers.
The following table lists our average grades for memory foam mattresses based on different sleeper positions and weights.
|Mattress Type||Sleep Position||Lightweight Sleeper Rating (Less than 130 lbs)||Average Weight Sleeper Rating (130 to 230 lbs)||Heavyweight Sleeper Rating (More than 230 lbs)|
|Back||Very Good||Very Good||Good|
How Do Happsy Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
Lastly, let’s look at some mattress models that are comparable to the organic latex hybrid from Happsy.
The four brands below offer foam and/or latex hybrid mattresses at average to below-average price-points, and also primarily sell their products online.
For more information about these brands, please click over to our full review using the links below.
Brooklyn Bloom Hybrid
|SLEEP TRIAL||365 nights||365 nights||365 nights||120 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||25 Year, Limited||Lifetime||Lifetime, Limited||10 Year, Limited|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About Happsy Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
The Happsy mattress is available in six different sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. Prices vary based on size and whether or not a topper is included.
The topper is also sold separately in the same six sizes; Twin- and Full-size toppers are one inch (1″) longer than the mattress itself, while the other topper sizes match the mattress dimensions.
Topper prices range from $249 (Twin) to $499 (King and California King).
- Twin $899 Mattress $1,148 Mattress + Topper
- Twin XL $999 Mattress $1,278 Mattress + Topper
- Full $1,199 Mattress $1,548 Mattress + Topper
- Queen $1,399 Mattress $1,798 Mattress + Topper
- King $1,699 Mattress $2,198 Mattress + Topper
- Cali King $1,699 Mattress $2,198 Mattress + Topper
Construction and Firmness
The firmness of a Happsy mattress depends on whether or not a topper is used. Without the topper, the mattress is a Medium Firm, which corresponds to a 6.5 on our firmness scale.
When the topper is used, the firmness is reduced to a 4.5, or Medium Soft. The table below lists detailed specifications for the Happsy mattress with and without the topper.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Happsy Mattress (No Topper)||6.5 (Medium Firm)||10″||8″ Pocketed Coils
Organic Cotton Batting Encasement
|2″ Organic Latex
Organic Wool Batting
|100% Organic Cotton|
|Happsy Mattress with Topper||4.5 (Medium Soft)||12″||2″ Organic Latex with Organic Cotton Batting (Topper)
2″ Organic Latex
Organic Wool Batting
|100% Organic Cotton|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
Happsy mattresses are sold on the Happsy website, as well as Amazon.com. The company does not operate any physical stores or showrooms, and the mattresses are not sold in any brick-and-mortar locations.
Sleep Trial 120 nights
Shipping Free, ships compressed in a box
Warranty 10 years, non-prorated
Made In USA
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
Happsy mattresses are compressed, vacuum-sealed, and wrapped in plastic for delivery. The mattress will be ready for use within 30 minutes of unpackaging, but may require several days to fully expand.
Happsy recommends keeping the shipping box in case a return is needed.
Where Do They Ship?
Happsy ships to all 50 states, but international deliveries are not available at this time.
White Glove Delivery?
White Glove delivery is not available. However, Happsy has in-home delivery partners who may be able to assist customers that require in-home assembly.
Full Shipping Details
- All deliveries are coordinated through either UPS Ground or FedEx. Most mattresses ship to the delivery address within five to eight business days of the original order; most mattresses are made within two to three business days, and shipping times rarely exceed five business days.
- White Glove delivery is not available. However, Happsy has in-home delivery partners who may be able to assist customers that require in-home assembly.
- Happsy does not ship mattresses to P.O. boxes.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free for orders within the contiguous U.S., but additional charges will apply for deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii; customers in these two states should contact Happsy for current rates.
Old Mattress Removal
Old mattress removal is not available with standard deliveries, and Happsy does not offer White Glove delivery. However, one of Happsy’s in-home delivery partners may be able to remove the customer’s old mattress (depending on where in the U.S. they reside).
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Happsy offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattress orders.
- There is no mandatory break-in period, but Happsy recommends trying out the mattress for at least 30 nights before requesting a return.
- There are no additional charges for customers who request a return. Happsy will coordinate the mattress pickup, and the mattress will either be recycled or donated to charity.
- Amazon.com customers are not eligible for the full 120-night sleep trial, but will qualify for Amazon’s standard 30-night sleep trial instead.
- In addition to the mattress, the Happsy topper also qualifies for the 120-night sleep trial.
Happsy offers a 10-year warranty for all mattresses and toppers sold.
- The warranty is entirely nonprorated, and begins on the original date of purchase. Happsy will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace any defect in the mattress and/or topper for as long as the warranty is valid.
- Mattress owners are responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with original and replacement mattresses and mattress parts.
- Repair or replacement does not extend the warranty or result in a new warranty.
- For mattresses used in commercial facilities, the warranty coverage period is reduced to five years.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support. According to Happsy, the mattress must be ‘continuously supported by a foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and foundation.’
- The warranty will cover the following product defects:
- Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause the latex to split or crack.
- Manufacturing flaws associated with the mattress cover zipper.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that does not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper, or normal increases in mattress softness. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
- ‘Minor imperfections and slight cosmetic flaws’.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, liquid damage, and other forms of physical abuse that result from owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to owner allergies.
- Naturally occurring cotton, wool, and/or latex smells.
- This warranty is exclusively extended to original owners who purchase their mattress from Happsy or an authorized retailer (including Amazon.com). Anyone who buys or acquires the mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
Due to insufficient owner data, there is no customer service rating for Happsy at this time.
Happsy has not received a rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Happsy was launched in 2017, and began selling mattresses in May of that year.
Happsy does not operate any brick-and-mortar stores or showrooms.
265 E Kelly Ave
Jackson, WY 83001
Online form | (1-844-7HAPPSY) | Happsy.com
Find Happsy on Social