Meet Our Testing Team
- Multiple firmness options
- Consistent temperature neutrality
- Strong edge support
- Free shipping in the contiguous U.S.
- Bed can be heavy and difficult to move
- Sleep trial requires 30-night break-in period
Save $100 on a mattress from SpineAlign.
(checkout code = SPINEALIGN100)Get Discount
What Type of Sleeper Is Best Suited to a SpineAlign Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, the SpineAlign Luxury Hybrid has received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions. Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a bed.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
As you can see, the SpineAlign Luxury Hybrid has earned positive ratings from sleepers across different weight and position groups. This is largely due to the wide firmness selection. Lightweight sleepers – particularly side sleepers – tend to prefer the soft feel because it cushions their shoulders and hips, leading to better spinal alignment.
The medium feel may be more suitable for sleepers who weigh 130 to 230 lbs. and prefer a balance of firmness and padding. Lastly, the firm option is best for heavier sleepers who find softer beds unsupportive and prone to sagging.
We Recommend the SpineAlign Luxury Hybrid if...
- You tend to sleep hot.
- You prefer beds with thicker-than-average profiles.
- You experience aches and pains in your shoulders, back, and other sensitive areas.
How Does the SpineAlign Luxury Hybrid Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how the SpineAlign Luxury Hybrid stacks up to other beds.
Firmness selection is a notable strength of the SpineAlign Luxury Hybrid. By choosing from multiple settings, most sleepers can find a design that offers adequate support and comfort. The PCM cover is another benefit, especially for those who normally sleep too hot on foam comfort layers.
Other pros include resilient edge support and better-than-average motion isolation – but at 100 pounds in a Queen-size, the mattress is fairly difficult to lift and move.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
|SLEEP TRIAL||365 nights||365 nights||100 nights||90 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||Lifetime||Lifetime||15 Year, Limited||10 Year, Limited|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the SpineAlign Luxury Hybrid
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $999
- Twin XL $1,199
- Full $1,499
- Queen $1,649
- King $1,999
- Cal King $1,999
Construction and Firmness
The SpineAlign Luxury Hybrid is available in three firmness settings: soft (3), medium (5), and firm (7). A full breakdown of firmness, thickness, and composition specs for this mattress is found in the table below.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|SpineAlign Luxury Hybrid||3 (‘Soft’)
|13.5″||8″ pocketed coils
1″ HD polyfoam
|1.5″ Energex polyfoam
2″ ArcticPhase gel-infused foam
1″ transitional memory foam
|Quilted fabric with phase-change material|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
The SpineAlign Luxury Hybrid is sold on the SpineAlign website. The mattress is not available through any brick-and-mortar retailers, but is listed on Amazon.com.
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Free to contiguous U.S.
Warranty 10 years, nonprorated
Made In USA
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
The SpineAlign Luxury Hybrid is compressed and shipped in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
SpineAlign ships mattresses anywhere in the U.S. and Canada.
White Glove Delivery?
The company does not offer White Glove delivery at this time.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for SpineAlign mattresses is as follows:
- Standard ground shipping via FedEx Ground is free for all contiguous U.S. customers. Those in Alaska and Hawaii pay a flat delivery charge of $275 per bed. Customers in Canada pay $300 per bed. Deliveries outside the contiguous U.S. are coordinated via UPS.
- Most orders are processed within 48 hours, allowing customers to track their shipment via FedEx or UPS. Mattresses typically reach their destination within one to five business days of shipping, depending on the customer’s location.
Old Mattress Removal?
SpineAlign does not offer old mattress removal with any orders.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
SpineAlign offers a 100-night sleep trial for both mattress models.
- This sleep trial requires a 30-night break-in period. Customers must test out the mattress for at least 30 nights before they qualify for a full refund.
- SpineAlign allows customers to exchange mattresses within the 100-night trial period. In order to exchange their bed, owners must donate the original to charity and provide a receipt of donation. The replacement mattress will be non–refundable.
- The sleep trial will be voided if the mattress leaves its original country of purchase (U.S. or Canada).
SpineAlign offers a 10-year warranty:
- This warranty is completely nonprorated. Coverage begins on the date of purchase. SpineAlign will replace any mattresses with recognized defects.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundation support. Per SpineAlign: “SpineAlign mattresses have been designed to be used on foundations with solid support with little or no give. This includes slatted wood or metal foundations with slats no more than 4″ apart, wood or metal box foundations, and solid wood or metal platforms. Substitution or use of improper foundations such as old box springs (5+ years or more) without solid support, slatted wood or metal foundations with slats more than 4″ apart, will void your mattress warranty, and all other warranties expressed or implied.”
- SpineAlign will also void the warranty if the mattress leaves its original country of purchase.
- The warranty will cover visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring one inch (1″) or deeper despite proper foundational support. It also covers deterioration of mattress foam despite regular usage. Other issues may not be covered under the warranty.
- This warranty is non–transferable. It is only available to original mattress owners who purchase their bed from SpineAlign or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire the mattress from its original owner or a non-authorized retailer do not receive warranty coverage.
9 out of 10 owner experiences show customers have had a positive experience with SpineAlign, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
SpineAlign has not yet earned a rating from the Better Business Bureau.
SpineAlign was founded in 2012. The company’s founder, Dr. Loft, spent 17 years working as a sports chiropractor.
SpineAlign does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Find SpineAlign on Social