Finding the best Labor Day mattress sales this year doesn’t have to mean lugging the kids around to four different mattress stores as you look for the best possible deal. In fact, you don’t need to waste any of your precious three-day holiday, or even leave the comfort of your couch!
At Tuck, we want to make your lives that much easier, and we hate the idea of you spending your precious holiday weekend mattress shopping. So, we gathered together a list of the BEST online mattress sales happening around Labor Day this year.
(HINT: 2018 Labor Day Mattress Sales start before Labor Day weekend and usually end after Monday)
While mattress stores might try to scare you from buying a mattress online, touting the need to “try out” the bed in-person, don’t buy-in to the scare tactic. Here are a few reasons why shopping for a mattress online will land you a better bed at a much better price:
- Shopping online is way more convenient and less time-consuming than shopping in-person. Relax on the couch, turn on Netflix, and dig in.
- Most online mattress retailers and direct-to-consumer brands give you the full product specs on each bed. This information is often much more difficult to find in-store.
- Choose from an incredibly wide selection of retailers, brands, and beds.
- Mattress salespeople employ heavy sales tactics intended to pressure you into buying a more expensive model or extra add-ons. You need not worry about this online.
- FREE DELIVERY. Mattress stores typically charge extra fees for delivery.
- Trial Periods. Almost any mattress you buy online comes with a sleep trial, allowing you to try out a bed. Sleep trials are usually between 30-100 nights, giving you the time to determine if the bed you bought is actually right for you. If you’re not satisfied, you can return the mattress for a full refund. Mattress stores almost never offer a sleep trial or refund whatsoever.
- And last but not least, lower prices! Online mattress companies are able to offer their beds at better prices than models in brick-and-mortar stores, because they cut out the middlemen and deliver straight to you. They pass these savings on to you, allowing you to buy a better mattress at a better price.
On top of better pricing built into their normal offerings, online mattress brands often provide significant deals and discounts to further entice you. Around the Labor Day holiday, you can find some of the BIGGEST savings of the year. Below, we gathered the largest discounts from the best mattress brands online. Take a look below and save on your mattress this Labor Day!