Meet Our Testing Team
- Cooler and more breathable than many all-foam competitors
- Consistent motion isolation, no noise
- Below-average pricing
- Free shipping and hassle-free returns
- One firmness/thickness option
- Questionable edge support
- Minimal responsiveness
Readers get $100 off Zoma Mattresses.
Use code: TUCKClaim Discount
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Zoma Sports Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, the Zoma Sports Mattress has received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions. Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a bed.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
As you can see, the Zoma Sports Mattress has earned the most favorable ratings from sleepers who weigh 230 pounds or less.
The bed has a ‘medium’ feel and offers close, consistent conforming, which should result in adequate pain and pressure relief for most side and back sleepers. The comfort layer is also zoned, with softer foam cushioning the head and legs while firmer foam reinforces the sleeper’s midsection.
The mattress may be too soft for some heavyweight sleepers, but the zoned construction and moderate firmness setting should not sink excessively.
We Recommend a Zoma Sports Mattress if...
- You want a zoned mattress that provides distinct firmness and support levels to different areas of the body.
- You and/or your sleep partner awaken easily due to movement or noise.
- You tend to sleep hot, especially on all-foam beds.
How Do Zoma Sports Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how the Zoma Sports Mattress stacks up to other beds.
The Zoma Sports Mattress is comparable to many all-foam, bed-in-a-box models sold today. Like its competitors, the mattress isolates most motion transfer, produces no noise, and conforms closely to the body for improved spinal alignment and pain/pressure relief.
One notable advantage is the bed’s zoned comfort layer, which provides different levels of cushioning to the head and shoulders, midsection, and legs. This results in a balanced feel. The Zoma Sports Mattress also has a breathable, moisture-wicking mesh cover, allowing it to sleep noticeably cooler than the average all-foam model.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
|AVAILABILITY||online||online, in-store||online, in-store||online|
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||100 nights||365 nights||120 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||10 Year, Limited||Lifetime||15 Year, 10 non-prorated|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About Zoma Sports Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
Below you’ll find current prices for the Zoma Sports Mattress in each available size.
- Twin $550
- Twin XL $650
- Full $750
- Queen $850
- King and Cal King $950
- Split King $1,200
Construction and Firmness
The Zoma Sports Mattress measures 11 inches thick and has a ‘medium’ (5.5) feel. The following table lists firmness, thickness, and composition specs for the mattress.
|Mattress Name||Firmness Range||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Zoma Sports Mattress||5.5 (Medium)||11″||7″ ‘Support+ Core’ HD Polyfoam||2″ ‘Triangulex’ Gel Memory Foam
2″ ‘Reactiv’ Transitional Polyfoam
97% Polyester, 3% Spandex
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
The Zoma Sports Mattress is exclusively available on the Zoma website. The bed is not sold through any third-party retailers, including Amazon.com, and the company does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Free to contiguous U.S.
Warranty 10 years non-prorated
Made In USA
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
The Zoma Sports Mattress is compressed, wrapped in plastic, and shipped in a box. Shipping containers measure 19W” x 19L” x 42.5H”.
Where Do They Ship?
Zoma ships mattresses to all 50 states. Deliveries to Canada, Mexico, and other international destinations are also available.
White Glove Delivery?
At this time, Zoma does not offer White Glove delivery.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for Zoma Sports Mattresses is as follows:
- Standard shipping is free for customers in the contiguous U.S. Those in Alaska, Hawaii, and locations outside the U.S. must pay additional shipping charges. These customers should contact Zoma for an up-to-date quote.
- All deliveries are coordinated through FedEx. Most mattresses ship within three to five business days, then reach their destination in another one to five business days. Delivery times may be longer for orders outside the contiguous U.S.
- All mattresses are delivered curbside. A signature is not needed.
Old Mattress Removal
Zoma does not offer old mattress removal with any orders.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Zoma offers a 100-night sleep trial for the Zoma Sports Mattress:
- This sleep trial does not require a break-in period. Customers may return their mattress at any point of the trial period.
- Full refunds are issued for all returns within the trial period. Zoma also covers shipping and transportation costs associated with returns.
Zoma offers a 10-year warranty for all mattresses:
- This warranty is entirely non-prorated. Warranty coverage begins on the date of purchase.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support. Per Zoma: “Zoma Sports mattresses are designed to be used on a solid wood, non-spring, completely flat foundation or bed platform. A box spring is only allowed to be used with at least a three-quarter inch (0.75”) sheet of moisture-resistant plywood placed over the entire box spring. If you are using a slatted base, the slats must be no greater than three inches (3”) apart.” Zoma may void the warranty if an improper foundation is used and damage occurs as a result.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
- Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring three-quarters of an inch (3/4″) despite proper use and handling.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that does not measure three-quarters of an inch (3/4″), or normal increases in foam softness that do not affect the bed’s pressure-relieving abilities. These issues are considered normal wear and tear.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to abuse, misuse, or neglect.
- This warranty is non-transferable. It is exclusively available to original owners who purchase their mattress from Zoma or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer do not receive warranty coverage.
8 out of 10 owner experiences show customers have had a positive experience with Zoma, irrespective of whether or not they enjoyed their mattress.
Zoma launched the Zoma Sports Mattress in 2019. The company is based in Scottsdale, AZ.
Zoma does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Find Zoma on Social