Meet Our Testing Team
- Good conforming and motion isolation
- High-density memory foam mattress at a much more affordable price than competition
- No noise when bearing weight
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and White Glove option
- 365-night sleep trial and low-cost lifetime warranty
- Financing available through Affirm
- Weak edge support
- Historic issues with customer service
Nectar Sleep offers a memory foam mattress using better quality foam materials relative to its competitors at a much lower price. Don’t be fooled into thinking the Nectar Mattress isn’t of the same quality as the Casper or Leesa – it very much is.
Using gel memory foam quilted into the bottom of the cover and a layer of memory foam beneath, the Nectar contours well, but doesn’t have the same hug often associated with memory foam beds. Both the gel memory foam and the lack of sink-in feel mean the Nectar sleeps significantly cooler than most memory foam models.
A support core consisting of high-density polyfoam is built to withstand the test of time. Given its makeup, we expect the Nectar to last at least 7-8 years, making it a durable option.
The Nectar is hard to beat at this price, so if you’re looking for an affordable bed built with quality materials, your search can end here.
Read on to see our full review of the Nectar mattress.
Ready to shop for your Nectar Mattress?
Don't forget it comes with 2 pillows!Get Deal
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Nectar Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Nectar mattresses received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
Customer experiences and our testing process found the Nectar mattress to be a good fit for light and average weight sleepers no matter their sleep style (back, stomach, side).
For sleepers over 230 lbs, the Nectar is one of the more supportive memory foam mattresses out there, especially, if you sleep on your back predominantly.
Since the Nectar is around a Medium Firm feel, which most shoppers report positively, sleepers of all preferences should find it quite comfortable.
Nectar Mattress Recommendations
- You love the feel of memory foam, but don’t enjoy the sink-in hug that most memory foam beds have.
- You share a bed with a partner but don’t want to feel them move around at night.
- You want a mattress that contours to curves and eliminates pressure in your shoulders, hips, and lower back.
- Memory foam typically sleeps too warm for you, but you’re attracted to the overall feel of it.
How Does the Nectar Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
With so many direct-to-consumer mattress options available, it’s important to know how the Nectar ranks among beds of it’s type and price. So we put the Nectar up against similar mattresses to see where it lies.
The Nectar is priced at an considerably more affordable price relative to other mattresses of its quality in the foam category. In fact, we like the Nectar at this price point more than it’s well-known competitors like Casper, Tuft & Needle, and Leesa.
Look through the comparable mattresses we think are worth stacking against the Nectar below.
Similar Mattress Options
|AVAILABILITY||online||online||online, in-store||online, in-store|
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||120 nights||100 nights||100 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Non-prorated||Lifetime||10 Year, Limited||10 Year, Limited|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Nectar Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $499
- Twin XL $569
- Full $699
- Queen $799
- King $999
- California King $999
Construction and Firmness
Nectar mattresses are available in one firmness rating: Medium Firm. A breakdown of mattress components and dimensions is featured in the table below.
Please note that Nectar does not disclose the density of some foam-based mattress components.
|Product Name||Firmness Rating||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Nectar Mattress||6 (Medium Firm)||11″||1 3/4″ Polyfoam
5 1/4″ 2.2 PCF HD Polyfoam
|1″ 4 PCF Gel Memory Foam
3″ 3.5 PCF Memory Foam
|Tencel® Lyocell and Cotton|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
Nectar mattresses are exclusively available on the Nectar website. These models are not available through any online or brick-and-mortar retailers, including Amazon.com, and the company does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms.
Nectar Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 365 nights
Shipping Nectar ships free everywhere in the contiguous U.S.
Warranty Lifetime warranty
Made In China
How is the Mattress Shipped?
Nectar mattresses are compressed, vacuum sealed, and shipped in a protective carrier bag.
Where Do They Ship?
Nectar ships free within the contiguous 48 states. Shipping charges apply for deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico.
White Glove Delivery?
Customers can pay $149 for white glove delivery services.
Old Mattress Removal?
White Glove delivery costs $149 if you opt-in to that service. For an additional upgrade of $20 ($169 total), White Glove services also include old mattress removal.
Full Delivery Policy
The delivery policy for Nectar mattresses is as follows:
- Nectar deliveries are coordinated through FedEx Ground. Most customers will receive their mattress within one to five business days. In the event of a shipping delay, Nectar will contact the customer and provide a delivery date estimate; the company will also modify the delivery upon request.
- Those who request White Glove delivery should plan to receive their mattress within three to seven business days.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Nectar offers a 365-night sleep trial for all mattresses.
- There is a mandatory 30-day break-in period, and customers may return the mattress at any point during the sleep trial for a full product refund.
- Nectar will cover all shipping and handling costs related to the mattress return.
- Nectar will coordinate pickup services for all mattress returns at no cost to the owner. Customers do not need to keep the original mattress packaging.
- Mattress exchanges are available as part of Nectar’s return policy. Those who wish to exchange their current mattress for a different model must purchase the replacement before receiving a refund for the original model.
Nectar offers a lifetime warranty (also known as the ‘Forever Warranty’) for all mattresses.
- Warranty coverage will begin on the date of original purchase, and is divided into two periods.
For the first 10 years, Nectar will replace defective mattresses with a new model at no cost to the owner.
After 10 years have elapsed, Nectar will repair or replace all defective mattresses at no cost to the owner. Owners will be responsible for $50 transporation fees for shipping the mattress to and from the owner ($100 total); these charges will be waived if the mattress is deemed defective.
- The Nectar mattress is designed for use on a ‘firm, solid-surface, on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the Mattress and user(s)’. These include platform beds, box springs, flat bases, and other types of ‘suitable bed frame or dedicated clean and flat flooring area’. Use of an improper foundation will result in the warranty being voided.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
Visible indentations in the sleep surface measuring one and a half (1 1/2″) or deeper that do not result from owner misuse and/or improper foundational support.
Physical flaws in the mattress that cause the foam to split or crack
Manufacturing flaws in the assembly of the cover, including cracked or broken zippers.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
A ‘normal increase in softness of the foam’ that does not affect its pressure-relieving abilities, or visible indentations that do not measure one and half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. These issues are considered normal wear and tear.
Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that result from owner misuse and/or improper foundational support.
- Replacing a mattress will not result in a new warranty; all replacements fall under the same lifetime warranty as the original model.
- Warranty coverage is exclusively extended to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from Nectar. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or an unauthorized Nectar retailer will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
6 out of 10 owner experiences show customers have had a positive experience with Nectar Sleep, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Nectar was launched in 2017.
Nectar does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms.
Find Nectar on Social