Meet Our Testing Team
- Flippable design with two different firmness options.
- Little to no noise.
- Free White Glove delivery and old mattress removal.
- Longer-than-average sleep trial and warranty coverage period.
- Below-average edge support.
- Above-average weight may cause difficulty when moving.
Zenhaven, as a subsidiary of Saatva, is a luxury latex mattress with a dual-sided design. On one side of the Zenhaven the mattress has a Medium Soft (4) firmness rating, while the other has Firm feel, or a 7 on the firmness scale.
The dual comfort layers of the Zenhaven are constructed from Talalay latex, which has a more consistent cell structure that makes for a softer, more pillow-like feel. The Talalay latex in the comfort areas of the bed offer great cushioning.
Given its dual-sided construction, the both comfort layers of the Zenhaven share the same support core, which is made of a firmer, more dense Talalay latex.
The three layers of latex interact to provide a wonderfully supportive sleep. In terms of keeping your spine aligned throughout the night, the Zenhaven is exceptional.
Learn more about the Zenhaven below, including our full ratings and recommendations, up-to-date pricing, and construction information.
Save $100 on your Zenhaven Mattress.
Tuck passes on the savings. Discount applies at checkout.Shop Now
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Zenhaven Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Zenhaven mattresses received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions. Both sides of the Zenhaven mattress have been taken into account to generate these ratings.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
It goes without saying, given the ratings above, that the Zenhaven exceeds customer’s expectations. But not only that, this bed came through our testing process as the standout latex mattress for all variety of sleep styles and weights.
Unrivaled support for back sleepers, who enjoy the responsive, yet even feel of the bed. But moreover, often pesky side sleepers – who typically find problem areas in their shoulders and hips when resting in their preferred position – were equally satisfied by the pressure relieving aspects of the Zenhaven.
Stomach sleepers need not worry over their purchase here either; the Zenhaven actually supports your groin, rather than letting it dig in like many other mattresses. You won’t wake up in the morning complaining about your lower back hurting on this bed.
As a flippable, two-comfort option mattress, if you aren’t comfortable on one side, simply flip the Zenhaven over.
Zenhaven Mattress Recommendations
- You want an all-natural, hypoallergenic mattress.
- You want a latex mattress, but are unsure how firmness changes with this material. Since the Zenhaven is a 2-in-1 flippable bed, you have two comfort choices.
- You often sleep hot but like the foam feel. Zenhaven resists body heat and instead of trapping heat like most memory foam mattresses, the latex has a breathable open cell structure. Rest cool.
Tuck Gives the Following Awards
After the data collection and testing we’ve done, here are the categories where Zenhaven mattresses stood out:
Best Latex Mattresses
Best Latex Mattress for Lightweight Sleepers for Best Latex Mattresses.
Best Organic Mattresses
Best Luxury Mattress for Best Organic Mattresses.
Best Mattresses for Couples
Best Latex Mattress for Best Mattresses for Couples.
Best Mattress for Kids
Best Latex Mattress for Best Mattresses for Kids.
Best Flippable Mattresses
Best Luxury Mattress for Best Flippable Mattresses
How Do Zenhaven Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
When it comes to latex mattresses, Zenhaven is up there with the best of the best. It’s certainly pricier than many of its memory foam counterparts, but alongside similar quality latex options, it’s actually a good value. Latex mattresses are more expensive because they are the most durable, longest-lasting beds out there.
Where the Sleep On Latex meets the budget latex shopper, the Zenhaven and the PlushBeds Botanical Bliss are standard latex beds. The Spindle is another great choice given it’s latex build, though a lesser on quality, but you will save more as well.
Read through our selections below to see how the Zenhaven matches up. Head over to our full review of each product via the links below if you’d like to know more about these comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
All Latex Slumber System
Pure Green Low Profile
Latex For Less Mattress
|FIRMNESS||3.5,6,7.5||5.5, 7.5||3.5, 5.5, 7.5||5, 7.5|
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||100 nights||100 nights||120 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||15 Year||25 Year, Limited||10 Year||20 year|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About Zenhaven Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
Zenhaven sizes and pricing can be found below.
- Twin $1,249
- Twin XL $1,349
- Full $1,699
- Queen $1,899
- King $2,499
- Cal King $2,499
Construction and Firmness
Zenhaven mattresses feature a flippable, two-sided design with a different firmness option on each side. One side corresponds to a 4, or Medium Soft, on our 1-10 firmness scale, and the other corresponds to a 7, or Firm.
A full breakdown of mattress dimensions and components is found in the table below.
|Product Name||Firmness||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Luxury Plush (Side 1)||4 (Medium Soft)||10″||6″ Talalay Latex||1 1/2″ Talalay Latex||Organic Cotton|
|Gentle Firm (Side 2)||7 (Firm)||1 1/2″ Talalay Latex||Organic Cotton|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
Zenhaven mattresses are exclusively available on the Zenhaven website. Neither Zenhaven nor Saatva operate any brick-and-mortar locations, and the mattress is not currently sold through Amazon.com or any other online retailers.
Zenhaven Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 120 nights
Shipping Free shipping white-glove shipping within the contiguous U.S.
Warranty 20 years, nonprorated
Made In USA
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
Zenhaven mattresses are not compressed or vacuum-sealed for shipping.
Where Do They Ship?
Zenhaven ships mattresses to addresses in the continental U.S. and Canada. Deliveries to Hawaii are not available. Alaska is available through special coordination with Zenhaven/Saatva.
White Glove Delivery?
The Zenhaven is ships with free white glove delivery and free removal of your old mattress.
Full Shipping Details
Saatva’s delivery policy for Zenhaven mattresses is as follows:
- Saatva does not charge a cancellation fee prior to the day of delivery.
- Customers will be given a four-hour window for the time of delivery on the predetermined day.
- If the delivery does not occur within the pre-agreed four-hour window, then customers may choose to receive a full refund.
- If merchandise is damaged, then customers may receive a full refund including the delivery fee. Alternatively, they may re-order the same mattress at no additional cost. A third option: customers may accept the damaged mattress, and arrange for a full exchange at the next possible time at no additional cost.
- If the wrong mattress is delivered, then the customer may arrange a new delivery time at no additional cost. In the meantime, they will be allowed to use the incorrect mattress; once the correct delivery has been made, the original mattress will be donated to charity.
- An adult (18 years or older) must be on the premises at the time of delivery.
Old Mattress Removal
Zenhaven offers old mattress removal free-of-charge as part of its complimentary White Glove delivery service.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Saatva offers a 120-night sleep trial for all Zenhaven mattresses.
- There is no mandatory break-in period associated with this sleep trial. Customers may return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial in exchange for a full refund.
- The sleep trial begins on the date of delivery.
- Mattress owners are responsible for a $99 delivery fee for their mattress return, but Saatva will cover all other costs.
Saatva offers a 20-year non-prorated warranty on Zenhaven mattresses:
- Warranty coverage is as follows:
- For the first two years, Saatva will completely replace a mattress at no extra charge if it is deemed ‘defective’.
- For the last 18 years, Saatva will repair and re-cover a Saatva mattress for a transportation fee of $99 each way.
- Saatva’s ‘Fairness Replacement Option’ includes the following:
- During years 3-5, owners may obtain a new mattress (rather than having the current one repaired) for 25% of the original price.
- During years 6-10, owners may obtain a new mattress (rather than having the current one repaired) for 50% of the original price.
- During years 11-20, owners may obtain a new mattress (rather than having the current one repaired) for 75% of the original price.
- Saatva will not charge a delivery fee for new mattresses for customers who choose this option.
- No matter how old the warranty is, customers can choose to keep the original mattress at no additional charge if they decide to obtain a new mattress at the rates listed above.
- The warranty is contingent on the use of a proper support system. The warranty will be voided if a Queen or King mattress is used with a metal bed frame that does not have a five- or six-legged support structure. The warranty will also be voided if a Twin or Full mattress is used with a metal bed frame that does not have four legs.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
- Sagging or body indentations that are 3/4? or deeper and do not result from owner misuse.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or indentations that do not measure 3/4? or deeper. These are considered standard wear and tear.
- Burns, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, or inadequate support.
- Customers must notify Saatva in writing regarding any claims.
- The warranty is exclusively available for original owners that purchase their mattress from Zenhaven or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
8 out of 10 customer experiences show consumers have had a positive experience with Zenhaven/Saatva, irrespective of whether or not they liked the product.
Zenhaven was launched in May 2016; its parent company, Saatva, was founded in 2010 and launched in 2011.
Zenhaven does not have a current BBB rating, but Saatva’s current BBB rating is A+.
Zenhaven/Saatva do not operate any brick-and-mortar stores or showrooms; all purchases and deliveries are arranged online.
Find Zenhaven on Social