Meet Our Testing Team
- Luxurious construction at a relatively low price-point.
- Lightweight and fairly easy to move.
- Free delivery for customers in the contiguous 48 states.
- 365-night sleep trial and lifetime warranty with minimal fees for owners.
- Financing available through Affirm
- Limited size availability.
- Weaker edge support for a hybrid.
- The firmer feel doesn’t meet some lighter weight sleeper’s comfort preference.
Save $200 on a Dreamcloud mattress
Use the code TUCK at checkoutGet Discount
As a hybrid mattress, the DreamCloud meets many of our criteria for what a quality bed should provide. With 8 unique layers of comfort and support, the DreamCloud uses all the right materials in its construction.
From the pocketed innerspring coil unit to the gel memory foam in the comfort layer, the DreamCloud is designed to promote a cooler night’s sleep. Resting below are a mix of memory foam and polyfoam layers. On the top is a quilted Euro-top made from different foams, giving this bed a plush feeling.
Even though it uses multiple memory foam layers, as a Medium Firm feel, there is no hug or significant contouring to the bed. If you’re looking to sink into a mattress, move on from the DreamCloud.
A pocketed coil support core keeps you aligned all night long, especially so for all you back sleepers out there.
To learn more about everything the DreamCloud has to offer, including our ratings and recommendations, pricing information, and construction details, read on.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a DreamCloud Mattress?
Based on our testing, the DreamCloud Mattress has received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
Data from the our examination of the DreamCloud offers great ratings for all back sleepers. Using sleepers of three weight profiles, our testing process considered spinal alignment to be one of the DreamCloud’s top qualities for back sleepers no matter their weight. It should keep you supported and customer data doesn’t show any issues related to back pain.
As a sturdier hybrid that uses more material than other models in it’s category, the DreamCloud measures well if you’re heavier or larger. That said, bigger stomach sleepers occasionally report more sink in the midriff area, causing the spine to bend unnaturally.
Lighter side sleepers might find the bed too firm, leading to constriction in the shoulder area. But if you’re lighter and enjoy the firmer feel, don’t shy away from the DreamCloud.
- You have a chronic injury in your back, shoulders, or hip region that needs lasting support.
- You enjoy the floating feel of a mattress more than the hugging sink of memory foam.
- You want hybrid quality at a manageable price.
Tuck Gives the Following Awards
After the data collection and testing we’ve done, here are the categories where the Dreamcloud mattress stood out:
How Does the DreamCloud Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how the DreamCloud stacks up to other beds.
The DreamCloud has a price-point that puts it below average for similar hybrid mattresses. It has a thicker-than-average profile, making it a good option for larger individuals.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
Allswell Luxe Hybrid
|FIRMNESS OPTION||4.5 ,6.5, 7.5||3.5, 5.5, 7.5||3.5, 5.5, 7.5||7|
|SLEEP TRIAL||120 nights||120 nights||120 nights||100 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||Lifetime||10 Year||10 Year||10 years|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About The DreamCloud Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
Below you’ll find current prices for the DreamCloud in each available size.
- Twin $499
- Twin XL $649
- Full $899
- Queen $999
- King $1,199
- Cal King $1,199
Construction and Firmness
DreamCloud mattresses are available in a Medium Firm rating, which ranks as a 6.5 on our 1-10 firmness scale. The table below features a breakdown of layers and components for the DreamCloud mattress.
|Product Name||Firmness Rating||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|DreamCloud Mattress||6.5 (Medium Firm)||15″||2 1/2″ Soft Polyfoam
8″ Pocketed Coils
1 1/2” Firm Polyfoam
|Quilted Euro-Top with 1 1/2” of Polyfoam
1 1/2” Gel Memory Foam
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
The DreamCloud mattress is exclusively available on the DreamCloud website.
The company does not operate any locations, and the mattress is not sold in any other brick-and-mortar or online retailers (including Amazon.com). However, the company’s other bedding accessories (including toppers and comforters) may be available outside of the DreamCloud website.
DreamCloud Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 365 nights
Made In China
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
The DreamCloud mattress is compressed for shipping.
Where Do They Ship?
DreamCloud ships to the contiguous United States, Alaska, and Hawaii.
White Glove Delivery?
White glove delivery is offered for a $169 charge and includes old mattress removal.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for DreamCloud is as follows:
- Standard mattress deliveries are coordinated through FedEx Ground. All DreamCloud mattresses are shipped from the company’s distribution center in Washington state. Customers should expect to receive their mattress within one to five business days. DreamCloud will notify customers if they should expect a delay.
- In addition to standard deliveries, DreamCloud offers White Glove delivery that includes in-home mattress assembly and packaging waste removal. White Glove personnel will also provide old mattress removal for customers, provided the old mattress is in sanitary condition.
- White Glove delivery costs $169, and old mattress removal will be included free-of-charge upon request. These charges are non-refundable in the event that a customer decides to return or exchange their mattress as part of the sleep trial.
Old Mattress Removal
Old mattress removal is available with White Glove delivery at no additional charge.
Old Mattress Removal
This is included if White Glove Delivery is selected.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
DreamCloud offers a 365-night sleep trial for all mattresses sold.
- There is no mandatory break-in period. Customers may return or exchange the DreamCloud at any point during the 365-night sleep trial at no extra cost.
- In the event of a mattress return, DreamCloud will remove the mattress from the customer’s residence, and the company will cover all shipping and handling costs.
- Customers in Alaska and Hawaii are eligible for free returns.
- Customers may exchange their mattress if it is damaged during shipping. Customers should contact DreamCloud to initiate the exchange process.
DreamCloud offers a lifetime warranty for all mattresses sold.
- For as long as the warranty is valid, DreamCloud will, at their sole option, repair or replace any mattress that is deemed defective. Warranty coverage for the DreamCloud mattress is as follows:
For the first 10 years, DreamCloud will replace or repair defective mattresses free of charge, and will waive all shipping and handling costs.
After 10 years, DreamCloud will replace or repair the mattress for a shipping fee of $100 ($50 each way); these fees will be waived if the mattress is determined to be defective.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support. According to the warranty, the mattress must be supported by ‘a firm, solid-surface, such as a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the Mattress and user(s) for the entirety of its use.’ Improper support will void the warranty.
- In the event of a mattress defect, the owner may be asked to submit the mattress or mattress cover as proof of purchase. If the mattress is not returned, DreamCloud may require photo documentation of the defect.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
Sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that measure one and half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
Physical flaws in the mattress that cause foams or other materials to split or crack.
Manufacturing flaws associated with the mattress cover.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
Sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper, or normal increases in foam softness that do not affect the conforming and pressure-relieving abilities of the mattress. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
Repair or replacement requests associated with changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that directly result from owner misuse, improper cleaning, or inadequate foundational support.
- Repaired or replaced mattresses are subject to the same warranty as the original model, and a new warranty will not be issued.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners that purchase their mattress from DreamCloud or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
7 out of 10 owner experiences show customers have had a positive experience with Dreamcloud, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
DreamCloud launched in January 2018. Its parent company, Resident Home, has been in business since 2017.
DreamCloud does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Find DreamCloud on Social