Meet Our Testing Team
- Multiple options within same line of mattress for both height and firmness
- Great durability
- Very Good edge support
- Very Good motion isolation and pressure relief
- $25 White Glove delivery
- A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
- Above average price point
- Some potential for off-gassing
- Mandatory 30 day break-in period for sleep trial
Get the Best Price on a Tempur-Pedic Flex MattressGet Discount
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Tempurpedic Flex Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, the Tempur-Pedic Flex Hybrid Mattress has received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
As you can see, the Tempur-Pedic Flex Hybrid mattress is a great choice for back sleepers of all weight categories, and performs quite well for those who sleep on their side.
Special care should be taken to be sure that your body composition and sleep preferences match the model of the Tempur-Pedic Flex Hybrid line that best suits your needs.
Tempur-Pedic Flex Mattress Recommendations
- You’re looking high quality components in a true hybrid mattress
- You want to purchase from a well established brand who has been around for years
- You want the ability to choose between four different mattress heights and firmness options
- You sleep with a partner and want to limit the movement you feel on the bed.
How Does the Tempur-Flex Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how the Tempur-Pedic stacks up to other beds.
The Tempur-Pedic Flex Hybrid line of mattresses, are made with high quality components, as well as backed by a brand name that you can trust. However, the price of the mattress, is above average for the higher category. The decision needs to be made if the components and brand recognition is worth the elevated price.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
Tempur-Pedic – Cloud
|SLEEP TRIAL||120 nights||90 nights||120 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year||10 Year, Limited||Lifetime|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About The Tempur-Pedic Flex Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
Below you’ll find current prices for the Tempurpedic Flex mattress in each available size.
- Twin $1,499 TEMPUR-Flex Prima $2,299 TEMPUR-Flex Supreme N/A TEMPUR-Flex Elite N/A TEMPUR-Flex Supreme Breeze
- Twin XL $1,499 TEMPUR-Flex Prima $2,299 TEMPUR-Flex Supreme $2,999 TEMPUR-Flex Elite $3,299 TEMPUR-Flex Supreme Breeze
- Full $1,849 TEMPUR-Flex Prima $2,649TEMPUR-Flex Supreme $3,349 TEMPUR-Flex Elite $3,649 TEMPUR-Flex Supreme Breeze
- Queen $1,999 TEMPUR-Flex Prima $2,799 TEMPUR-Flex Supreme $3,499 TEMPUR-Flex Elite $3,799 TEMPUR-Flex Supreme Breeze
- King $2,699 TEMPUR-Flex Prima $3,499 TEMPUR-Flex Supreme $4,199 TEMPUR-Flex Elite $4,499 TEMPUR-Flex Supreme Breeze
Construction and Firmness
The firmness of a Tempur-Pedic hybrid will depend on the selected model. The table below lists firmness, thickness, and construction specifications for the four Flex hybrids.
Please note that Tempur-Pedic does not disclose certain mattress specs, such as individual layer thicknesses or foam densities.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|TEMPUR-Flex Prima||6 (Medium Firm)||10″||Pocketed Coils||Memory Foam||Polyester|
|TEMPUR-Flex Supreme||5 (Medium)||11 1/2″||Pocketed Coils||Memory Foam||Polyester|
|TEMPUR-Flex Elite||4 (Medium Soft)||12 1/2″||Pocketed Coils||Memory Foam||Polyester|
|TEMPUR-Flex Supreme Breeze||5 (Medium)||11 1/2″||Pocketed Coils||Memory Foam||Polyester|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
Tempur-Pedic mattresses are available on the Tempur-Pedic website, as well as Amazon.com and other select online retailers. The company operates a brick-and-mortar showroom in Natick, Massachusetts, and Tempur-Pedic models are sold in other physical stores nationwide.
Sleep Trial 90 nights
Shipping $25 Charge
Warranty 10 Year Limited
Made In USA
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
Tempur-Pedic Flex Hybvrid mattresses are wrapped in plastic, but not compressed for shipping.
Where Do They Ship?
Tempur-Pedic ships mattresses anywhere in the United States.
White Glove Delivery?
White glove delivery is included with a $25 delivery fee with all mattress purchases
Full Shipping Details
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Tempur-Pedic is as follows:
- Tempur-Pedic couriers perform all deliveries. For a delivery fee of $25, customers receive White Glove delivery, which includes in-home mattress assembly, packaging waste disposal, and old mattress removal at no additional charge.
- Most customers receive their mattress delivery within 10 to 14 business days.
- An adult 18 years or older must be at the shipping address to sign for the delivery.
- Tempur-Pedic requests that customers note any ‘special delivery conditions‘, such as multiple flights of stairs.
- Tempur-Pedic does not deliver mattresses to Air/Army Post Offices (APOs) or Fleet Post Offices.
Old Mattress Removal
Old mattress removal is included upon request with standard $25 deliveries at no additional charge.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee: Tempur-Pedic offers a 90-night sleep trial for all mattress orders.
- This sleep trial includes a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not qualify for a full refund until they have tested out their mattress for at least 30 nights.
- Customers who request a return will receive a full refund minus any shipping charges.
Warranty: Tempur-Pedic offers a 10-year limited warranty.
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated.
- The Tempur-Pedic warranty covers the repair costs of a defective mattress, and will issue a full product refund in the event of a mattress replacement. However, the owner is responsible for transportation charges for all repairs or replacements.
- Owners who choose to replace a defective mattress with an upgrade model must pay the difference between the original and the replacement.
- Warranty coverage is available to customers who purchase their mattress from an authorized Tempur-pedic retailer, but coverage does not extend to unauthorized third-party resellers found on sites such as Amazon.com, eBay, or Craigslist.
- Warranty coverage is not available for floor or demo models.
- The warranty will be voided if a proper foundation is not used to support the mattress. According to Tempur-Pedic, proper support includes center support and five to six legs for Queen, King, and California sizes, or at least four legs for Twin, Twin Long, and Double sizes. Tempur-Pedic also recommended using a ‘slatted style bed frame’ for Queen, King, and California King sizes.
- The Tempur-Pedic mattress warranty covers the following product defects:
- Deterioration to the mattress surface that causes indentations measuring 3/4″ or deeper, provided the indentation does not occur due to improper foundational support.
- Physical defects in the Tempur-Pedic that cause the mattress to split or crack despite proper usage and support.
- Manufacturing defects related to the zipper cover. Please note that, if the cover is replaced, Tempur-Pedic may option to provide a cover with a different color or design from the original.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Indentations that are less than 3/4″ deep. These are considered normal wear and tear.
- ‘Normal increase in softness’ in the mattress that does not affect its conforming or pressure-relieving abilities.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of damage that do not occur during the manufacturing, shipping, or in-home assembly stages, and are a direct result of misuse by the owner.
- Damage that occurs due to improper foundational support.
- Repairs or replacements for floor or demo models sold at discounted prices.
- A new warranty will not be issued for replacement mattresses; rather, the coverage will continue until the original mattress warranty expires.
- The warranty is exclusively offered to the original purchaser. Anyone who acquires or buys the mattress from the owner or a nonauthorized retailer will not receive warranty coverage.
7 out of 10 owner experiences show customers have had a positive experience with Tempur-Pedic, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Tempur-Pedic, Inc. was founded in 1992. In 2012, Tempur-Pedic merged with the Sealy Corporation
Tempur-Pedic owns and operates a brick and mortar showroom in Natick, Massachusetts. The mattresses are also available at authorized retail stores across the country
Find Tempur-Pedic on Social