Meet Our Testing Team
- Good conforming and pressure relief
- Great motion isolation and minimal noise
- Maintains temperature neutrality well
- Free shipping in the contiguous U.S.
- Below-average price-point
- Sleep trial includes 30-night break-in period
- Too firm for some
Buy your Eco Terra Mattress for the lowest price through Tuck.Shop Now
The Eco Terra is a latex hybrid mattress. It is constructed with an organic-cotton cover, natural Talalay latex comfort layer, and a pocketed coil support core. The mattress is available in two firmness settings: ‘Medium,’ featuring latex with an indentation load deflection (ILD) of 24 to 26; and ‘Medium Firm,’ featuring latex with an ILD of 29 to 31. The Eco Terra is 11? thick, which is on par with the average mattress height.
The pocketed coils are arranged with 16-gauge coils throughout the interior and 15-gauge coils around the perimeter. This zoned configuration provides optimal support to the sleeper’s body. The latex layers also offer close to moderate conforming (depending on the firmness), which can help align the sleeper’s spine and alleviate pressure points in their most sensitive areas. Like other latex hybrids, the Eco Terra also sleeps cool and comfortable for most, isolates motion transfer fairly well, and produces minimal noise.
The Eco Terra’s price-point is significantly lower than that of the average latex hybrid mattress. Free shipping and returns are offered with all orders, and the mattress is backed by a 90-night sleep trial and a 15-year warranty.
Read on to learn more about the Eco Terra mattress, including prices, performance ratings, and construction specifications, as well as the company’s shipping, return, and warranty policies.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to an Eco Terra Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Eco Terra mattresses have received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
The Eco Terra is available in ‘Medium’ and ‘Medium Firm’ designs. While some lighter individuals say the mattress feels too firm – even as a ‘Medium’ – most sleepers weighing 130 pounds or more experience adequate body conforming and pressure point relief.
Some side sleepers find the mattress too firm, as well, but the surface should be comfortable for most back and stomach sleepers.
Eco Terra Mattress Testing Recommendations
- You want a latex hybrid with a below-average price-point
- You tend to sleep hot
- You and/or your sleep partner awaken easily due to noise or movement
- You want a bed with an average thickness profile
How Do Eco Terra Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how Eco Terra mattresses stack up to other beds.
Eco Terra mattresses – like many comparable latex hybrids – offer comfortable body-conforming and good pain and pressure relief. The bed’s zoned coils also provide great support and help minimize sinkage around the edges.
Other benefits include good temperature neutrality for hot sleepers, great motion isolation, and minimal noise potential. The Eco Terra’s price-point is significantly below-average, as well.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
Leesa Hybrid Mattress
|FIRMNESS||6.5||3, 5.5, 7.5||6.5|
|SLEEP TRIAL||365 nights||Lifetime (50% exchanges after 100 nights)||100 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||Lifetime||Lifetime||10 Year, Limited|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About Eco Terra Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
Next, let’s look at current prices for the Eco Terra mattress in each available size.
- Twin $549
- Twin XL $599
- Full $799
- Queen $899
- King $1,099
- Cal King $1,099
Construction and Firmness
The Eco Terra mattress is available as a ‘Medium’ (or 5 on the 1-10 firmness scale) or ‘Medium Firm’ (or 6.5). The table below lists firmness, thickness, and composition specifications for the mattress.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Eco Terra Mattress||5 (Medium)||11″||Pocketed Coils
Coil Count: 682 to 1,280
|3″ Natural Talalay Latex (24-26 ILD)||Organic Cotton|
|6.5 (Medium Firm||3″ Natural Talalay Latex (29-31 ILD)|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
The Eco Terra mattress is sold on the Eco Terra website, as well as Amazon.com. The company does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Eco Terra Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 90 nights
Shipping Free to contiguous U.S.
Warranty 15 years, nonprorated
Made In USA
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
Compressed, wrapped in plastic, and shipped in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
The contiguous U.S. only.
White Glove Delivery?
Yes, for a flat fee of $299.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for Eco Terra is as follows:
- In addition to free standard delivery, customers may select White Glove delivery for a flat fee of $299. This service includes in-home mattress assembly.
- Expedited shipping is available for an extra fee, as well.
Old Mattress Removal?
Old mattress removal is not available with any mattress orders.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Eco Terra offers a 90-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
- This sleep trial requires a 30-night break-in period. Customers are not able to return the mattress for a full refund until they have tested it out for at least 30 nights. However, they may return the mattress early and pay a $99 convenience charge.
- Customers who wish to return their Eco Terra mattress must re-box the bed and arrange for curbside pickup. Eco Terra will issue a full product refund once the mattress has been received.
- The sleep trial begins on the date of purchase.
Eco Terra offers a 15-year warranty:
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated.
- Warranty coverage begins on the date of purchase. Eco Terra will, at its sole option, repair or replace mattresses that are deemed defective for as long as the warranty is valid.
- Mattress owners are responsible for inspection and removal costs, but Eco Terra covers all shipping charges for repairing or replacing defective beds.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
Sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
Sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
Burns, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage resulting from misuse
- This warranty is exclusively available to original mattress owners who purchase their bed from Eco Terra or an authorized retailer. Those who do buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
7 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with Eco Terra, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Eco Terra launched in 2016.
Eco Terra does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Contact Eco Terra
Find Eco Terra on Social