Meet Our Testing Team
- Sleeps cool and comfortable for most
- Strong edge support
- Below-average price-point
- Free shipping for most of Canada
- One firmness/thickness option
- Sleep trial requires a 30-night break-in period
Get $50 (CAD) off your Brunswick Mattress as a Tuck reader.Get Your Discount
GoodMorning.com offers the Brunswick Spring Mattress, also known as the Brunswick by GoodMorning.com or simply as the Brunswick. Despite its name, the Brunswick Spring Mattress is a hybrid model (not an innerspring). The bed is constructed with comfort layers of gel memory foam, polyfoam, and polyfibers, as well as a Euro-Top layer with gel memory foam. The support core contains a pocketed coil layer encased in high-density polyfoam, along with a polyfiber base. The Brunswick’s cover is made from a blend of polyester, hemp, and spandex. It is approximately 11 3/4″ thick and considered ‘Medium Firm,’ or a 6 on the 1-10 firmness scale.
Like many hybrids, the Brunswick excels at temperature neutrality; the mattress offers strong air circulation throughout the coil layers, while the gel-infused Euro-Top and comfort layer also help sleepers stay cool throughout the night. Edge support is another key strength. The coils are encased in high-density polyfoam, which reinforces the bed very well and helps strengthen the edges against sinkage.
The Brunswick, like other GoodMorning.com models, is made and exclusively sold in Canada; deliveries to other countries, including the U.S., are not available. The bed’s price-point is significantly lower than the cost of the average hybrid. Additionally, GoodMorning.com backs the Brunswick with a 15-year nonprorated warranty and a 120-night sleep trial – both of which are longer than average. Shipping is free for most customers, as well.
Read on to learn how the Brunswick is constructed and priced, and how sleepers have rated the mattress in different performance categories. We’ll also provide an overview of GoodMorning.com’s shipping, return, and warranty policies. For more information about other GoodMorning.com mattresses, please visit our Novosbed Mattress Reviews, Douglas Mattress Reviews, and Logan & Cove Mattress Reviews pages.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Brunswick Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Brunswick mattresses have received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions. Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
The Brunswick has a 11 3/4″ profile, which is considered thicker-than-average, and a ‘Medium Firm’ (6) feel. These attributes make the mattress a great option for sleepers who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds – particularly back sleepers – as well as heavier individuals who prefer less firm surfaces.
However, the bed may feel excessively firm to those who are lighter than 130 pounds; sleepers in this weight group often find that firmer beds do not conform enough to improve spinal alignment or alleviate aches and pains.
Brunswick Mattress Recommendations
- You live in Canada and want to purchase a mattress at a below-average price-point
- You tend to sleep hot
- You and your sleep partner prefer responsive beds for sex
- You prefer beds with coils over all-foam mattresses
Tuck Gives the Following Awards
After the data collection and testing we’ve done, here are the categories where Brunswick Mattress stood out:
Best Canadian Mattresses
Best Value for Best Canadian Mattress.
How Does the Brunswick Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how Brunswick mattresses stack up to other beds.
The Brunswick Spring Mattress, like most hybrids, offers a balance of strong support and body-conforming pressure relief. The Brunswick measures 11 3/4″ thick and is considered ‘Medium Firm,’ making it suitable for most sleepers who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds.
It also sleeps fairly cool and the foam-encased pocketed coils offer strong, resilient edge support. And unlike many hybrids, the Brunswick is fairly lightweight and easy to move.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
|FIRMNESS||6.5||4, 6, 7.5||3.5, 5.5, 7.5||5.5|
|SLEEP TRIAL||365 nights||120 nights||120 nights||100 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||Lifetime||15 Year, Non-prorated||10 Year||10 Year, Limited|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Brunswick Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
See below for current pricing. We’ve listed prices in Canadian dollars, because the Brunswick is sold exclusively in Canada at this time.
- Twin $599 (CAD)
- Twin XL $649 (CAD)
- Full $699 (CAD)
- Queen $749 (CAD)
- King $899 (CAD)
- Cal King $899 (CAD)
Construction and Firmness
The Brunswick is available in one firmness setting, ‘Medium Firm’ (or a 6 on the 1-10 scale), and the bed’s 11 3/4″ profile is considered thicker than average. The table below lists a breakdown of firmness, thickness, and composition specs for the Brunswick Spring Mattress.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Brunswick Spring Mattress||6 (Medium Firm)||11 3/4″||8″ Pocketed Coils with HD Polyfoam Encasement
|1″ Gel Memory Foam
|Polyester, Hemp, and Spandex Blend
Euro-Top Layer with 3/4″ Gel Memory Foam
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
The Brunswick is exclusively available on the Brunswick and GoodMorning.com websites. The bed is not currently sold through Amazon.com or other third-party retailers, and GoodMorning.com does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Brunswick Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 120 nights
Shipping Compressed and shipped in a box to anywhere in Canada
Warranty 15 years, non-prorated
Made In Canada
How is the Mattress Shipped?
The Brunswick Mattresses are compressed and shipped in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
GoodMorning.com ships the Brunswick Mattress to anywhere in Canada, including every province and territory.
White Glove Delivery?
GoodMorning.com does not offer White Glove delivery on the Brunswick.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for the Brunswick by GoodMorning.com is as follows:
- Most mattress orders are processed within one to three business days. After processing, the mattress will usually reach the customers address within one to five business days This puts the total crafting and transit time at two to eight business days</B..
- The Brunswick cannot currently be shipped anywhere outside of Canada. Standard shipping is free for most customers in Canada, but additional fees may be applied for remote addresses.
- A customer signature is not needed for most deliveries.
Old Mattress Removal?
GoodMorning.com does not offer old mattress removal with any Brunswick orders.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
GoodMorning.com offers a 120-night sleep trial for the Brunswick Spring Mattress.
- This sleep trial requires a 30-night break-in period. Customers may not return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed.
- The sleep trial begins on the delivery date.
- Full refunds are issued for all returns. GoodMorning.com will also coordinate for the mattress to be picked up from the customer’s residence at no extra charge. All returned mattresses are recycled or donated to charity.
GoodMorning.com offers a 15-year warranty for the Brunswick Spring Mattress
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated.
- The Brunswick must be unpacked from its box within two weeks of the delivery date. Otherwise the warranty will be voided.
- The warranty will also be voided if the mattress is not used with a supportive foundation. Per GoodMorning.com: “Purchasers using a bed frame must ensure it provides sturdy support for both the mattress and foundation ensuring it has a centre support and having at least 5-6 legs. Purchasers using their mattress directly on a slatted bed system must ensure that the slats are a minimum of 2 inches in width, and have gaps between them of no more than 3 inches. Queen, King, and California King platform beds and slat system bed frames used in conjunction with your Brunswick mattress require at least one centre support beam. Platform beds and adjustable bases made of wired metal are not acceptable for use with Brunswick mattress.”
- All Brunswick mattresses are handcrafted and variances in the bed’s width, length, and/or thickness measurements may occur. Discrepancies of one inch (1″) or less are not considered defects.
- Mattress owners must cover all shipping and transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring two inches (2″) or deeper.
Physical flaws in the mattress that cause foams to split or crack despite proper use and handling.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
Sagging or indentations that do not measure two inches (2″) or deeper, normal increases in mattress softness over time. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
Owner’s inability to use the mattress due to any pre-existing medical condition.
Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to misuse or neglect.
- This warranty is non-transferable. It is exclusively available to original owners who purchase their Brunswick from GoodMorning.com or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer do not qualify for warranty coverage.
8 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with GoodMorning.com, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
GoodMorning.com has been in business since 2009. The Brunswick was introduced in 2018.
GoodMorning.com does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations, and the Brunswick is not sold in any physical mattress stores or showrooms.
Find GoodMorning.com on Social