Meet Our Testing Team
- Effectively keeps sheets on your bed through the night
- Works with any size or type of mattress
- Converts flat sheets into fitted sheets
- Backed by a 100-night “sleep-tight guarantee”
- Only available for purchase through their website
- Some may find it difficult to loosen it enough to install it on large mattresses
With more than 10 years of experience in the textile industry, Jack Nekhala and Michael Nusinkis were all too familiar with the challenges of getting fitted sheets to stay put. The business partners founded luxury bath and bedding company Luxor Linens in 2005, but struggled to find away to keep even the highest quality sheets from popping loose during the night.
After an unsuccessful search for a solution to the frustrating fitted sheet problem, Jack decided to take matters into his own hands. After two years of experimenting with multiple designs, Jack finally created the Bed Scrunchie: a 360-degree bed sheet holder that can convert a flat into a fitted sheet or extend a short fitted sheet so it won’t come loose.
The Bed Scrunchie fits all sizes and types of mattresses without requiring you to lift your bed any more than you would when placing on a fitted sheet. The product is also machine wash- and dryable and completely free of animal products.
Read on to learn more about the Bed Scrunchie, including construction, benefits, usage, and more.
Interested in a Bed Scrunchie?Check Lowest Price
How Do You Use the Bed Scrunchie?
The Bed Scrunchie was designed to be quick and easy to use. While competitor products may require you to life your mattress, the Bed Scrunchie fits on your bed with no additional lifting necessary than what is required to pull on a fitted sheet. The unique clips have been manufactured to prevent damage to your sheet, regardless of how tight they are pulled. To install your Bed Scrunchie, follow these five steps:
- Step One: Place your fitted sheet on the mattress with the elastic side facing up.
- Step Two: Attach clips starting 10 to 12 inches from the corner seams, following the markings provided on the bungee cord for guidance. Make sure the buckle is centered at the center bottom of the bed.
- Step Three: Flip the fitted sheet over.
- Step Four: Place fitted sheet on mattress as you normally would with The Bed Scrunchie attached. The Bed Scrunchie should be secured fully underneath the mattress.
- Step Five: Slide the wheel lock up to the buckle and pull the rope apart in opposite directions to tighten. Once you’ve reached desired tightness, store the remaining rope underneath the mattress.
Who Can Benefit Most from the Bed Scrunchie?
Perfect for loose, short, or worn bed sheets, a variety of customers can benefit from the use of a Bed Scrunchie. For buyers with flat or top sheets, the Bed Scrunchie can transform the bottom sheet into a securely fastened fitted sheet.
The Bed Scrunchie is also ideal for those with fitted sheets that are too small for their bed or with sheets that have worn out elastic.
For sleepers that toss and turn while sleeping, the Bed Scrunchie works to keep their bottom sheet from slipping off during the night. Similarly, for buyers with pets or children who wiggle and jump on the bed, the product will prevent the sheet from being disturbed.
Bed Scrunchie Technical Specifications
The Bed Scrunchie’s creative, user-friendly design makes it possible to use on all mattresses without having to lift a heavy bed or constantly readjust the grip. Below, we’ve taken a closer look at the Bed Scrunchie’s construction.
- Fabric Clips: The Bed Scrunchie includes eight durable, replaceable clips that support up to 70 pounds and are specially made to keep from damaging your sheets. Extra fabric clips are available and sold separately.
- Parachute-Strength Bungee Cord: Ensuring that the Bed Scrunchie will never lose its grip, the product is held by a parachute-strength bungee cord that supports up to 500 pounds of resistance. The bungee cord features markings that designate where to place the clips. The cord is designed to hold the sheets firmly until you unclamp the custom-designed wheel lock.
- Wheel Lock: As noted, the bungee cord is secured by a custom-designed wheel lock with a patented buckle. The wheel lock can be pulled or loosened to remove the Bed Scrunchie and strip off the sheets.
How Much Does a Bed Scrunchie Cost?
The Bed Scrunchie is currently priced at $59.95.
Sleep Trial 100 Nights
Made In USA
How do you clean the Bed Scrunchie?
The Bed Scrunchie can be machine washed and dried at low, medium, and high speeds.
What color options area available?
The Bed Scrunchie comes in one color: white.
What bed sizes are compatible with the Bed Scrunchie?
The Bed Scrunchie comes in one size, but due to its design, it works on any size mattress, including specialty mattresses like adjustable beds, hospital beds, waterbeds, baby cribs, RV beds, and more.
Is the Bed Scrunchie vegan?
Yes, the Bed Scrunchie can be considered vegan, as no animal products are used in its manufacturing process.
9 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with Luxor Linens irrespective of whether or not they liked their product.
Luxor Linens was founded in 2005. The company is based in the U.S. and sells sheets, towels, rugs, and other household textile products. Luxor Linens sells directly to individual consumers and to larger clients like hotels. The Bed Scrunchie launched in 2019.
Bed Scrunchie, and their parent company, Luxor Linens do not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Contact Bed Scrunchie
Find Bed Scrunchie on Social