Meet Our Testing Team
- One of few companies certified by Egyptian Cotton Association.
- Absorbs excess moisture, breathable material.
- Sheets get softer with every wash.
- Great for people with sensitive skin.
- High price-point.
- Sateen weave may cause sheets to sleep excessively warm for some people
Interested in a sheet set from Pure Parima?
Our readers get the best price.Learn More
How Do Pure Parima Sheets Compare to Other Bedding Collections?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our bedding assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, feel, or price, we think it’s important to see how Pure Parima sheets stack up to other sheets.
Check out our selections below to learn about comparable Egyptian cotton sheet sets.
Similar Sheet Options
What You Need to Know About Pure Parima Sheets
Sizing and Pricing
This brand has a good variety of sheet sizes for just about every kind of bed out there. They each come with a flat sheet, fitted sheet, and 1-2 pillow cases. Here are the dimensions you can expect if you buy a set of their Yalda sheets.
- Twin $150
- Twin XL $150
- Full $215
- Queen $230
- King $250
- Cal King $260
Materials and Construction
Pure Parima currently only offers one sheet collection, but that sheet set adheres to their core promise: certified, 100% pure Egyptian cotton.
In the following table, we detail the specifications of this sheet set.
|Sheet Collection||Material||Weave||Bundle Options?||Colors/Patterns Available|
|Yalda Sheet Set||Certified 100% Egyptian cotton||Sateen weave||Sheets and pillowcases sold as a set. Additional pillowcase sets are available.||12 colors available|
Cleaning and Care
Pure Parima’s website is chock full of tips to increase the longevity of your sheet set. By following these tips, you may stretch the life of your sheets even further.
The recommended best practices for cleaning care include the following:
- Separate into like colors, darks, and whites.
- Wash one bedding set at a time, unfolded.
- Don’t overfill the washer.
- Turn pillowcases inside out before you wash.
- Use cold water and a detergent that’s liquid and biodegradable.
- Avoid chlorinated bleach, harsh detergents, and fabric softener.
- Gently unravel and shake out bedding prior to drying.
- Avoid using high heat to prevent shrinkage and weakening the fibers.
- Line-drying is preferable, but you can also use your dryer at low heat.
- Don’t overload your dryer.
- Remove bedding from the dryer immediately to prevent wrinkles.
Pure Parima sheets are available for purchase on the Pure Parima website as well as through third-party retailers, such as amazon.com.
Sleep Trial 100 Days
Shipping Free to all 50 states
Warranty 1 Year
Made In Pakistan
Where Do They Ship?
Pure Parima ships to addresses anywhere in the U.S., including overseas territories. The company also offers shipping to the following countries: Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, Singapore, and United Arab Emirates.
What Is the Delivery Policy?
Pure Parima offers free standard shipping around most of the United States. The details:
- Shipping Locations: Free standard shipping to all orders in contiguous 48 United States (ie: all the states but Alaska and Hawaii.) Standard international shipping for orders placed in noncontiguous states and Canada.
- Shipping Fees: International shipping includes a one-time postage fare that will cover customs charges, duty, and taxes. Make sure that you select “International Economy Shipping” when you check out online to avoid worrying about customs fees.
- Shipping Time Frame: The majority of Pure Parima sheets ship within 24-48 hours. The company will alert you right away if you have a backordered item.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
If you’re not sure whether you want to keep the sheets, you have some time to decide with a generous return policy. For example, most customers are able to take advantage of free shipping and a 100-day return policy.
- Warranty: Pure Parima backs each sheet set purchase with a 1-year warranty.
- Return Policy: This company does have a generous return policy that allows you to return your items within 100 days of delivery. Should you return an item within the correct time period, they’ll refund you in full (minus shipping costs). Unlike some of their competitors, you may return sheets that have been used. However, you can’t return sheets that have been bleached, discolored, or damaged by heat through appliances like steamers, irons, washing machines, and even dry cleaning.
- Refund Timeframe: You’ll receive an email confirmation once Pure Parima has received your returned items. You can expect the company to apply credit to whichever method of payment you originally used.
9 of 10 owner experiences show customers have a positive experience with Pure Parima, irrespective of whether or not they liked their sheets.
Pure Parima has not yet earned a letter grade from the Better Business Bureau.
Pure Parima launched in 2018.
Pure Parima does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Contact Pure Parima
Find Pure Parima on Social