Meet Our Testing Team
- Flippable design with two firmness options (Signature 12)
- Excellent motion isolation (both brands)
- Philanthropic angle with ability to adopt a wildlife animal
- Free shipping
- Financing Available
- 15 year warranty on Original
- Lifetime warranty on Signature
- Limited edge support
- Some potential for off-gassing
- Mandatory 30 night break in period with sleep trial
Nolah offers two different mattresses. The Nolah Original 10 is a 10″ HR polyfoam mattress, while the Nolah Signature 12 is a 12″ flippable HR polyfoam mattress. The two mattresses make use of Nolah’s proprietary AirFoam.
Our review of the Nolah Mattresses found that the AirFoam did a great job hugging our hips and shoulders as we laid on our side, taking any pressure away. The Nolah Signature 12 had a firmer feel when flipped and give our heavier sleepers excellent support keeping the spine aligned when sleeping on their stomach. Both mattresses did seem to sleep a bit more cool than a traditional memory foam mattress.
Read on for our full review of the Nolah Mattresses, including sleeper and performance ratings, who we recommend this bed to, and everything else you need to know about the mattress.
Get $125-$300 off your Nolah mattress.
Nolah Original promo code = TUCK-ORIGINAL
Nolah Signature promo code = TUCK-SIGNATUREClaim Discount
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Nolah Mattress?
Based on customer feedback and our internal testing, Nolah mattresses received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
- Nolah Original
- Nolah Signature
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
As you can see, the Nolah is an excellent choice for side sleepers of all weight categories, and performs well for those who sleep on their back.
We are hesitant to recommend the soft side of the Nolah Signature 12 to larger sleepers, since it likely will lack the necessary support, but the firm side of the mattress should be great.
Nolah Mattress Recommendations
- You’re looking for an affordable memory foam mattress.
- You love the feel of memory foam – sleeping more “in” than “on” a bed.
- Looking for the ability to flip the mattress find the proper feel for you.
- You sleep with a partner and want to limit the movement you encounter on the bed.
Tuck Gives the Following Awards
After the data collection and testing we’ve done, here are the categories where Nolah mattresses stood out:
How Do Nolah Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how Nolah mattresses stack up to other beds.
Both Nolah mattresses have a unique feel utilizing their AirFoam, which puts them at a nice price point, a bit lower than its well-known competitors like Casper and Leesa.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
|SLEEP TRIAL||1000 nights||100 nights||101 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||10 Year, Non-prorated||10 Year|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About Nolah Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $619 Original 10 $1,069 Signature 12
- Twin XL $759 Original 10 $1,169 Signature 12
- Full $879 Original 10 $1,369 Signature 12
- Queen $1,019 Original 10 $1,569 Signature 12
- King $1,119 Original 10 $1,769 Signature 12
- Cal King $1,119 Original 10 $1,769 Signature 12
Construction and Firmness
In terms of firmness, the Nolah Original 10 mattress is a Medium, or 5.5 on the Tuck 1-10 firmness scale. The Nolah Signature 12 comes in with a 4 for the soft side and a 7 for the firm side. The table below features a detailed breakdown of all mattress layers and specifications.
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Nolah Signature 12||4 (Medium Soft)||12″||7″ HD Polyfoam||4″ HR Polyfoam 1″ HR Polyfoam||Organic Cotton|
|7 (Firm)||12″||7″ HD Polyfoam||1″ HR Polyfoam 4″ HR Polyfoam||Organic Cotton|
|Nolah Original 10||5.5 (Medium)||10″||7″ 1.8PCF HD Polyfoam||2″ 2.5PCF Polyfoam
1″ 4PCF Foam
Nolah mattresses are exclusively available for sale on the Nolah website. The mattresses are not available through any online retailers (including Amazon.com), and Nolah does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Nolah Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 120 nights
Shipping Contiguous U.S. only
Warranty 15 Year
Made In USA
How is the Mattress Shipped?
Nolah mattresses are compressed, sealed in plastic, and shipped in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
Nolah ships their mattresses to anywhere within the contiguous U.S.
White Glove Delivery?
Nolah does not offer White Glove delivery at this time.
Full Shipping Details
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Nolah Sleep is as follows:
- All Nolah mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS Ground. Mattresses are made to order and typically assembled within three to five business days, and then shipped to customers within two to five additional business days. In total, customers should expect their mattress to arrive within five to 10 business days.
- Customers will receive a UPS tracking number as soon as their mattress ships from the factory.
- Purchasers are not able to schedule their delivery for specific dates, but they can leave detailed instructions for delivery personnel when placing their order.
- Customers that receive a delivery notification from UPS before their package arrives should contact Nolah Sleep as soon as possible.
- For customers ordering a mattress that will be delivered during a federal holiday, Nolah Sleep suggests purchasing the mattress and and scheduling the delivery 14 to 21 business days in advance to mitigate slower-than-average delivery times.
Old Mattress Removal: Because they utilize UPS Ground for all deliveries, Nolah Sleep does not offer old mattress delivery services.
Old Mattress Removal?
Because they utilize UPS Ground for all deliveries, Nolah Sleep does not offer old mattress delivery services.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee: Nolah Sleep offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattresses.
- There is a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed.
- Nolah Sleep issues a full refund for all mattresses returned during the sleep trial after 30 nights. The company will also cover all pickup and transportation costs.
- Nolah requires 7 to 10 business days to coordinate the mattress pickup. The company will issue a refund to the customer within seven business days.
- Returned mattresses are donated to charity or delivered to recycling centers.
Warranty: Nolah Sleep offers a 15-year replacement warranty for all mattresses.
- Warranty coverage begins on the date of purchase; the warranty is entirely nonprorated. Nolah Sleep will, at their sole option, repair or replace all mattresses that are deemed defective for as long as the warranty is valid.
- Nolah mattresses are designed for use with certain types of foundational support. According to the company, mattresses must be supported with a ‘supportive and proper foundation/base which is substantial enough to support the mattress and its users‘. Use of an improper foundation will void the warranty.
- Nolah Sleep will cover all costs related to physically repairing or replacing a mattress, as well as all transportation and handling charges for shipping a defective mattress to the company. If the mattress is not covered under warranty, the owner must pay a maximum of $100 in shipping charges each way.
- The warranty will cover the following product defects:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper and are not the result of owner misuse and/or improper foundational support.
- Physical flaws in the foam that cause it to deteriorate or crack prematurely.
- Manufacturing flaws related to the cover, including issues with seams or zippers. Nolah Sleep may opt to only replace the cover if there are no other issues with the mattress.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Normal increases in foam softness that do not affect its pressure-relieving abilities, or visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper. These issues are all considered standard wear and tear.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur as a direct result of owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- This warranty is exclusively extended to original owners who buy their mattress directly from Nolah Sleep or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer do so ‘as is’, and will not be entitled to warranty protection.
7 out of 10 owner experiences show customers have had a positive experience with Nolah, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Nolah was launched in 2015.
Nolah does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Find Nolah on Social