Meet Our Testing Team
- Close conforming and above-average pressure relief
- Great motion isolation and no noise
- Below-average price-point
- Free shipping within the contiguous U.S.
- Questionable edge support
- Limited firmness options
- Sleeps hot for some
Save $150 on your Lull mattress.Claim Offer
The Lull Mattress is a mixed foam bed constructed with three individual layers. The comfort system includes a top layer of gel-infused memory foam and a transitional layer of blended polyfoam-latex material. The support core is made of high-density polyfoam. The Lull Mattress also has a cover made of polyester and rayon.
The Lull Mattress is designed for sleepers that prefer moderate firmness and an average thickness profile. The mattress offers close conforming without excessive sinking, making it suitable for those with aches and pains in their neck, back, hips, and other sensitive areas. It is also a good option for couples, since the sleep surface isolates motion transfer to a significant extent and the bed produces virtually no noise when bearing weight.
In terms of cost, the Lull Mattress is priced lower than the average memory foam bed. Lull also offers free shipping anywhere in the contiguous U.S. The mattress is backed by a 100-night sleep trial and a 10-year warranty, both of which are considered average.
Read on to learn more about the Lull Mattress. Below you’ll find sleeper and performance ratings, information about delivery and return policies, and other important details about the bed.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Lull Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Lull mattresses have received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
The Lull Mattress is ‘Medium Firm,’ or 6.5 on the 1-10 firmness scale.
Our research indicates this firmness setting is most suitable for people in the average and above-average weight groups, as well as lighter individuals who prefer firmer beds.
The mattress is 10″ thick, making it a good option for all body types; it is thick enough for heavier people, but won’t be too tall for lighter individuals.
Lull Mattress Recommendations
- You are on a budget, as the mattress is very low-priced.
- You tend to sleep hot, especially on all-foam beds.
- You want a mattress that conforms somewhat closely.
- You or your sleep partner wake up easily due to movement and/or noise.
How Does the Lull Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how Lull mattresses stack up to other beds.
The Lull Mattress is a ‘Medium Firm’ memory foam mattress that offers a good balance of close conforming and bodily support.
Dual comfort layers hug the sleeper’s body and alleviate pressure points in their most sensitive areas, while a high-density polyfoam base layer helps reinforce the bed and provide an even, comfortable sleep surface. The mattress isolates motion transfer very well and produces minimal noise.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
Loom & Leaf Mattress
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||120 nights||120 nights||365 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||Lifetime||15 Year||Limited Lifetime|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Lull Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $650
- Twin XL $700
- Full $850
- Queen $950
- King $1,100
- Cali King $1,100
Construction and Firmness
The Lull Mattress is ‘Medium Firm,’ or 6.5 on the 1-10 firmness scale. This is one of the most common firmness settings for memory foam mattresses. The table below lists firmness, thickness, and composition specs for the Lull Mattress.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Lull Mattress||6.5 (Medium Firm)||10″||7″ HD Polyfoam||1 1/2″ Gel Memory Foam
1 1/2″ Polyfoam-Latex Blend
|Polyester and Rayon Blend|
The Lull Mattress is available on the Lull website, as well as Amazon.com. Lull does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Lull Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Free to contiguous U.S.
Warranty 10 YearsMade in
Made In USA and China
How is the Mattress Shipped?
Compressed and shipped in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
Lull delivers to all 50 states.
White Glove Delivery?
No, Lull does not offer a white glove delivery option.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for Lull is as follows:
- Customers in the contiguous U.S. qualify for free shipping, but those in Alaska or Hawaii must pay additional delivery fees.
- Deliveries outside the U.S. are not available at this time.
- All Lull deliveries are coordinated through FedEx. Most customers receive their mattress within one to four business days of placing their order.
- Once the order has been placed, customers receive a tracking number that can be used to monitor their delivery status on the FedEx website.
- Lull will not deliver mattresses to P.O. boxes.
Old Mattress Removal?
At this time, old mattress removal is not available with Lull mattress deliveries.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Lull offers a 100-night sleep trial for all mattress owners.
- This sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Customers may return their mattress at any point during the 100-night trial.
- Customers who request a return will receive a full refund. Lull will also coordinate the mattress pickup at the customer’s residence.
- Those who purchase their Lull Mattress from Amazon.com will qualify for the full 100-night trial. However, returns should be coordinated through Amazon.com.
Lull offers a 10-year limited warranty on all mattresses.
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated.
- Warranty coverage begins on the date of purchase. Lull will, at its sole option, repair or replace any defective mattress for as long as the warranty is valid.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that measure one inch (1″) or deeper.
Flaws associated with the mattress cover, including faulty zippers and unraveling fabric.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
Visible sagging or indentations that do not measure one inch (1″) or deeper. This is considered standard wear and tear.
Naturally occurring mattress smells, including off-gassing odor.
Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to misuse.
- This warranty is exclusively offered to original owners who purchase their mattress from Lull or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer are not eligible for warranty coverage.
8 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with Lull, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Lull launched in 2015.
Lull does not operate any brick-and-mortar stores or showrooms.
Find Lull on Social