Care and Cleaning Instructions
Boppy pillows are relatively easy to clean, which is one of the reasons they’re popular with parents. After all, milk spills and spit up are daily occurrences with most new babies. Washing instructions differ slightly for Boppy’s various pillows and are outlined below.
Cleaning the Bare Naked, Classic Feeding, and Luxe Feeding Pillows
- Always remove slipcover if you have one, and wash it separately from the pillow
- If using a front load washing machine, wash your pillow on the handwash cycle. If using a top loader, use the delicate cycle and wash on cold (30°/85°).
- Dry pillow on low with a tennis ball to keep fill from clumping.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
Cleaning Pillow Slipcovers
- Machine wash separately on cold (30°/85°) with mild detergent.
- Tumble dry low on delicate cycle.
- Cool iron if needed.
- Do not dry clean.
Cleaning the Boppy Best Latch Pillow
- Remove foam insert and belt. Foam insert can be hand washed with mild soap and laid flat to dry.
- Machine wash pillow separately, cold and on the delicate cycle.
- Tumble dry low with a tennis ball to distribute fill.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
Additional slipcovers for the Classic design pillows can be purchased separately. It can be great to have an extra or two on hand to use while one is in the wash.
Shipping and Delivery
Boppy ships its products to all 50 states, but they don’t ship to APO, FPO or PO boxes. To find Boppy internationally, check out the several retailers that carry their products.
Shipping price is dependent on the dimensions and weight of your order, but orders over 49 dollars ship free. All orders are shipped via UPS ground, so they typically arrive within five to eight business days. You’ll be provided with a tracking number to track your product.
All of Boppy’s health care products are sold through medical distributors. If you work in a hospital and area interested in these products, check out their list of distributors.
Return Policy and Warranty
Boppy offers a 30-day return window and accepts returns on non-sale items that are unused and unopened. Simply follow the instructions for packing your product for return and fill out the attached return form. Please note that shipping charges are not refundable and that Boppy doesn’t accept returns from other retailers. Gifts that are unused and unopened are eligible to be exchanged for like items at a similar price.
Boppy’s one-year warranty promises that products will be free of defects for up to a year. If you find a defect on your product after 30 days but before a year, Boppy will repair or replace it at no cost. This warranty covers material defects with the pillows, but does not cover normal wear and tear or damage from misuse or improper storage. The warranty is non-transferable.
To file a warranty claim, simply send an image of the defect to [email protected] and be prepared to send the item back if requested.