Meet Our Testing Team
- Zoned support core construction
- Stain-resistant cover
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S.
- 30-night break-in required with sleep trial
- Above-average price-point
Spoon Sleep offers a the Spoon Sleep Mattress. This mixed foam mattress has a comfort system featuring a top layer of 2 PCF polyfoam (15 ILD) and a bottom layer of 4 PCF memory foam. The cover is made from polyester, rayon, and Lycra® spandex. This cover is designed to be stain-resistant.
The support core is constructed with two layers. The top layer has zoned ‘support pillars’ made of high-density 7 PCF polyfoam, and the solid base layer is made from high-density polyfoam. The mattress is considered ‘Medium Firm,’ or a 6.5 on the 1-10 firmness scale. It measures 10″ thick.
Compared to other all-foam beds, the Spoon Sleep Mattress has a price-point that is slightly above-average. Spoon Sleep offers free mattress shipping anywhere in the contiguous U.S. The bed is backed by a 100-night sleep trial and a 10-year warranty.
Read on to learn more about the mattress in terms of pricing, construction, and other buying factors. This review also includes an overview of Spoon Sleep’s shipping, return, and warranty policies.
Check out the innovative Spoon Sleep Mattress.
Tuck readers can purchase a Spoon Sleep mattress at the lowest price.Check Price
Full Sleep Rating
At this time, we have not received enough customer reviews on Spoon Sleep mattresses to calculate accurate sleep ratings for categories like durability, motion isolation, and temperature neutrality. We will update this section as soon as possible.
What Type of Sleeper Is Best Suited to a Spoon Sleep Mattress?
At this time, Tuck.com has not received enough customer feedback to accurately evaluate Spoon Sleep Mattresses based on sleep position and sleeper weight. We will update this section as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please note that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. For more information on sleeping positions please see our guides for side, back, stomach and combination sleepers.
The following table lists our average grades for memory foam mattresses based on different sleeper positions and weights.
|Mattress Type||Sleep Position||Lightweight Sleeper Rating (Less than 130 lbs)||Average Weight Sleeper Rating (130 to 230 lbs)||Heavyweight Sleeper Rating (More than 230 lbs)|
|Back||Very Good||Very Good||Good|
How Do Spoon Sleep Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how the Spoon Sleep mattress stacks up to other beds.
The Spoon Sleep Mattress is an all-foam model with a ‘Medium Firm’ feel and a robust, pillar-based support system. Its liquid-repellent cover is also handy for safeguarding the bed against stains and damage.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
T&N Original Mattress
|SLEEP TRIAL||120 nights||100 nights||120 nights||100 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year||10 Year, Limited||Lifetime||10 Year, Non-prorated|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About Spoon Sleep Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
Below you’ll find current prices for the Spoon Sleep Mattress in each available size.
- Twin $700
- Twin XL $800
- Full $900
- Queen $1,100
- King $1,300
- Cal King $1,300
Construction and Firmness
In terms of firmness, Spoon Sleep Mattresses are considered a ‘Medium Firm,’ which corresponds to a 6.5 on the Tuck 1-10 firmness scale. The table below features a detailed breakdown of all mattress layers and components.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Spoon Sleep Mattress||6.5 (Medium Firm)||10″||3″ 7 PCF Polyfoam ‘Sleep Pillars’
3″ HD Polyfoam
|2″ 2 PCF Polyfoam (15 ILD)
2″ 4 PCF Memory Foam
|Top: 89% Polyester, 11% Rayon
Border: 98% Polyester, 2% Lycra® Spandex
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
The Spoon Sleep Mattress is exclusively sold on the Spoon website. Spoon Sleep does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Spoon Sleep Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Free, ships compressed in a box
Warranty 10 years, nonprorated
Made In USA
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
The Spoon Sleep Mattress is compressed, rolled up, and wrapped in plastic for shipping. The mattress should fully expand within 48 hours. Spoon Sleep recommends unpackaging the mattress within 30 nights.
Where Do They Ship?
Spoon Sleep ships mattresses exclusively within the contiguous U.S.
White Glove Delivery?
Spoon Sleep does not offer White Glove delivery at this time.
Full Shipping Details
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Spoon Sleep is as follows:
- Spoon Sleep Mattresses are typically manufactured within two business days of the original order, and will reach the customer’s address within one to five business days once they have been constructed.
- Expedited shipping and weekend deliveries are not available.
- All mattresses are left on the customer’s doorstep, and no one needs to be at the house when the mattress is delivered.
- Spoon Sleep does not ship mattresses to Air/Army Post Offices (APOs), Fleet Post Offices (FPOs), or P.O. boxes.
Old Mattress Removal
Spoon Sleep does not offer old mattress removal with any orders.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Spoon Sleep offers a 100-night sleep trial for all mattress orders.
- This sleep trial includes a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers may not return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed.
- In the event of a mattress return, Spoon Sleep will coordinate the mattress pickup. All returned mattresses are donated to charity or recycled.
Spoon Sleep offers a 10-year limited warranty for all mattress purchases.
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated.
- Warranty coverage begins on the original date of purchase. Spoon Sleep will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace mattresses with defects for as long as the warranty is valid.
- Mattress owners are responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with repairs or replacements of defective mattresses.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support. According to Spoon Sleep: ‘The mattress must be continuously supported by a matching foundation or adjustable bed base with a proper bed frame sufficient to support the collective weight of the mattress and foundation.’
- Although the cover is advertised as stain-resistant, the warranty will be voided if the mattress shows signs of liquid saturation.
- Mattress replacements are covered under the original warranty, and will neither extend the warranty coverage or result in a new warranty.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the sleep surface that measure one inch (1″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws that cause the foam to split or crack despite adequate foundational support.
- Manufacturing flaws associated with the mattress cover, including torn fabric.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations or sagging that do not measure one inch (1″) or deeper, or normal increases in softness that do not affect the pressure-relieving abilities of the mattress. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, liquid damage, and other types of physical damage, as well as indentations or sagging caused by liquid saturation.
- This warranty is exclusively extended to original owners who purchase their mattress from Spoon Sleep or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be covered under the warranty.
Due to insufficient owner data, there is no Tuck customer service rating for Spoon Sleep at this time.
Spoon Sleep has not earned a grade from the Better Business Bureau.
Spoon Sleep was launched in July 2017.
Spoon Sleep does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations, and the mattress is not sold in any physical stores or showrooms.
Contact Spoon Sleep
Find Spoon Sleep on Social