Meet Our Testing Team
- Mattresses are widely available online and at brick-and-mortar retail locations across the country.
- Multiple firmness options for ComfortCare beds.
- Strong edge support, good temperature neutrality, and responsive enough for sex.
- Below-average longevity and low motion isolation.
- Restonic does not disclose detailed information about any current mattresses, including pricing, available sizes, most product specifications, or warranty coverage. This may make it difficult for customers who are comparison-shopping.
Restonic offers the ComfortCare mattress collection. These innerspring mattresses feature gel memory foam comfort layers, and support cores with foam-encased pocketed coils and high-density base polyfoam. ComfortCare models are available in four firmness settings: Euro Top, Pillow Top, Cushion Firm, and Firm.
Restonic hybrids are crafted from high-quality materials, which gives the beds reasonable lifespans. The comfort layers conform to the sleeper’s body with minimal sagging. Four firmness options ensures most sleepers can find a suitable option.
Restonic mattresses are exclusively available through third-party brick-and-mortar and online retailers. For this reason, the asking price and return policy terms vary by seller. The ComfortCare mattresses are backed by 20-year warranties.
Read on to learn more about Restonic mattresses in terms of pricing, construction, and performance. This guide also includes information about warranty coverage, as well as some similar mattress recommendations.
Read about our favorite online mattresses.
See our favorite online mattressesShop Online Mattresses
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Restonic Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Restonic mattresses have received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
As you can see, the ComfortCare mattress from Restonic has earned fair to good ratings from most sleepers in different weight and position groups.
Although the bed is available in four firmness settings, many lighter sleepers experience minimal conforming on the softer settings. Likewise, many heavier individuals found the firmer ComfortCare beds lack proper support.
Sleepers in the average weight group (130 to 230 lbs.) found the bed mostly satisfactory.
Restonic ComfortCare Recommendations
- You like the conforming, pressure-relieving feel of memory foam.
- You tend to sleep hot
- You want a responsive, supportive bed.
How Do Restonic Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how the Restonic ComfortCare stacks up to other beds.
The Restonic ComfortCare is available in four firmness settings, allowing most sleepers to find an option that works for them. The mattress also sleeps fairly cool due to strong airflow through the coils and a gel-infused comfort layer.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
|SLEEP TRIAL||120 nights||365 nights||120 nights||120 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year||Lifetime||15 Year, Non-prorated||Lifetime|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About Restonic Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
Restonic ComfortCare mattresses are exclusively available through third-party sellers. As a result, price-points vary from retailer to retailer. After reviewing some of the bed’s most prominent sellers, we’ve noted most offer Queen-size ComfortCare beds at prices ranging from $1,600 to $2,500. This is average to above-average for a memory foam hybrid.
Construction and Firmness
Detailed product specifications for Restonic ComfortCare mattresses are mostly unavailable. The table below features a partial breakdown of dimensions and components for the bed. Please note that Restonic does not disclose specifications like mattress height, foam density, coil count, or cover composition.
|Restonic Collection||Firmness Rating||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|ComfortCare||3 (Euro Top)
4 (Pillow Top)
5.5 (Cushion Firm)
|Not Disclosed||Pocketed Coils
|Gel Memory Foam||Not Disclosed|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
Restonic mattresses are available at brick-and-mortar retail locations across the country. They are also sold online, including select models that are available for purchase on Amazon.com.
Restonic Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial Varies by seller
Shipping Varies by seller
Warranty 20 years
Made In USA
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
Shipping method for Restonic ComfortCare mattresses varies by retailer.
Where Do They Ship?
Restonic does not ship mattresses directly. Customers should contact their nearest Restonic retailer to inquire about shipping availability.
White Glove Delivery?
White Glove delivery may be available through some retailers, but Restonic does not offer this service directly.
Full Shipping Details
Mattresses from Restonic are exclusively available for purchase through authorized third-party retailers at brick-and-mortar locations. Customers should defer to the delivery policy of the retailer where they purchase or plan to purchase their mattress.
Old Mattress Removal
Old mattress removal may be available through certain retailers.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Restonic offers a 20-year warranty for ComfortCare mattresses:
- Restonic will, at the company’s sole option, repair or replace all mattresses that are deemed defective. Charges for mattress repairs or replacements will depend on the selected model’s warranty schedule. In any case, the owner will be responsible for all transportation charges associated with repairs or replacements.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support. Queen- and King-size mattresses must be used with a metal frame or bed base with rigid center support. The warranty will be voided if the owner fails to use a proper support system. Additionally, Restonic will void the warranty if a non-matching foundation is used with a Restonic mattress.
- The warranty will cover the following product defects:
- Visible indentations or sagging that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) in the sleep surface of quilted beds or three-quarters of an inch (3/4″) in the sleep surface of non-quilted beds.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Normal increases in mattress softness that do not affect its pressure-relieving abilities, or indentations or sagging that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) in the sleep surface of quilted beds or three-quarters of an inch (3/4″) in the sleep surface of non-quilted beds. These issues are all considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Restonic reserves the right to refuse to inspect or repair any mattress that arrives in unsanitary condition.
- Floor models are not covered under this warranty; this will be indicated by an ‘X’ next to the product ID on the law tag.
- This warranty is exclusively extended to original owners who purchase their Restonic mattress from an authorized retailer. Anyone who buys or acquires their mattress from the original owner or an unauthorized retailer will not receive warranty coverage.
Customer service experiences with Restonic vary due to third-party retailers. We recommend researching the background and reputation of mattress sellers in your area before making a final purchase.
Restonic was founded in 1945.
Restonic does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms. However, the company’s mattresses are found in stores nationwide.
Find Restonic on Social