Meet Our Testing Team
- Adjustable loft
- Cool and comfortable sleep temperature
- Free shipping to Canadian provinces
- One firmness option
- Frequent fluffing required
Our readers get the best price on Endy Pillows.Check Price
Now let’s see how customers, owners, and product testers rate the Endy Pillow in terms of durability, temperature neutrality, and other important qualities. Our findings are below.
As you can see, the Endy Pillow excels in several key areas. Its adjustable loft makes the pillow suitable for most sleep positions, and its material components – namely the bamboo- and charcoal-infused fill and all-cotton cover – allow it to maintain a comfortable temperature for most sleepers.
It is also highly moldable and relatively easy to clean, and odor does not appear to be an issue. However, only one firmness setting is available for the Endy Pillow, and it requires constant fluffing to maintain a full shape.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Endy Pillow?
A sleeper’s experience with a pillow often depends on certain individual factors, such as his/her weight and preferred sleep position.
The table below lists ratings for the Endy Pillow based on feedback from sleepers in different weight and position groups.
For more information on sleeping positions please see our pillow guides for side, back, and stomach sleepers.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
Similar Pillow Options
|FIRMNESS||Medium Soft||Medium Soft||Medium|
6" when new
Pillow Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Endy Pillow
Pricing and Sizing
First, we’ll look at the dimensions of the Endy Pillow in each available size, along with its current price-points.
|Standard||20W” x 28L”||Adjustable||$80|
|King||20W” x 35L”||Adjustable||$95|
Firmness Options: The Endy Pillow is available in one firmness setting, ‘Medium.’ Adjusting the loft does not affect the firmness to a noticeable extent.
Package Deals: At this time, Endy does not appear to offer any package deals or bundles that include the Endy Pillow.
Construction and Firmness
First, let’s look at how the Endy Pillow is made. The table below lists the pillow’s firmness, loft, and material composition specifications.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Loft||Interior Components||Cover Components|
Add/remove fill to increase/decrease loft
|Bamboo- and charcoal-infused shredded memory foam
Polyester microfiber lining
Sleep Trial 60 nights
Shipping Free to all 10 Canadian provinces
Warranty 3 years
Made In China
Where Do They Ship?
Endy ships the Endy Pillow to all 10 Canadian provinces and three Canadian territories.
Can You Wash the Endy Pillow?
Cover is machine-wash only; other components do not require cleaning
Endy Pillow Care Instructions
Instructions for First Time Use: Endy Pillows do not require any special treatments prior to first-time use, but fluffing the pillow can help recover the pillow’s shape and reduce off-gassing odors.
- The pillow cover should be machine-washed in warm water and hung to dry.
- The pillow’s core contents do not require cleaning and should not be washed in a machine.
Full Delivery Policy
Where Can the Pillow Be Shipped?: Endy ships the Endy Pillow to all 10 Canadian provinces and three Canadian territories.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free for residents of Canada’s 10 provinces. Those living in Canadian territories (Yukon, Northwest Territories, or Nunavut) pay variably shipping fees based on their location.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Endy is as follows:
- Most orders are processed within one to two business days of the original order.
- Customers receive an email from Endy when the mattress is about to be delivered. Delivery personnel will attempt to deliver the pillow one time between the hours of 9am and 7pm on the scheduled delivery date; they will leave the pillow on the customer’s doorstep if it appears safe to do so, or make a second attempt on the next business day.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Endy offers a 60-night sleep trial for the Endy Pillow.
- This sleep trial does not require a break-in period of any kind.
- Each customer is allotted one return per purchase, as well as a one-time size exchange during the 60-night trial period.
- Shipping charges for non-provincial deliveries are not refundable.
Endy offers a 3-year warranty for the Endy Pillow.
- This warranty is completely nonprorated.
- If warranty claims are filed during the 60-night sleep trial, the trial will be paused until a replacement pillow has been shipped to the owner.
- In the event of a defect, Endy will repair or replace the pillow one time. Recognized defects that warrant repairs or replacements include physical flaws in the pillow or the cover’s zipper assembly.
- This warranty is non-transferable, and is only available to original owners who purchase their pillow from Endy or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their pillow from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer do not receive warranty coverage.
7 out of 10 owner experiences show customers have had a positive experience with Endy, irrespective of whether or not they liked their pillow.
Endy has been in business since 2015.
Endy has not received a rating from the Better Business Bureau.
Endy has partnered with Urban Barn, a Canadian home goods chain; the Endy Pillow is available at select Urban Barn stores located across the country. Endy also has showroom partners in 22 Canadian locations.
[email protected] | 1-866-304-3639 | ca.Endy.com
Find Endy on Social