Meet Our Testing Team
- Close conforming for good pressure relief
- Very good motion isolation and no noise when compressed
- Free shipping to contiguous U.S. and Canada
- A+ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Above-average price-points
- Weak edge support
- Off-gassing potential
- 120-night sleep trial requires 30-night break-in period
Tuck readers can buy Keetsa mattresses at the lowest price.Shop Best Price
What Type of Sleeper Is Best Suited to a Keetsa Memory Foam Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Keetsa memory foam mattresses received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
- Tea Leaf Supreme
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
How Do Keetsa Memory Foam Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
Next, let’s take a look at some mattresses that are comparable to the Keetsa memory foam beds. The following four brands offer memory foam mattress models at average to below-average price-points, and also sell their products online and in stores.
For more information about these brands and the products they offer, make sure to check out our full reviews at the links below.
Similar Mattress Options
|AVAILABILITY||online, in-store||online||online||online, in-store|
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||120 nights||120 nights||100 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||Lifetime||Lifetime||10 Year, Limited|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About Keetsa Mattresses
- Twin $730 Cloud $1,150 Tea Leaf Supreme
- Full $835 Cloud $1,360 Tea Leaf Supreme
- Queen $940 Cloud $1,570 Tea Leaf Supreme
- King $1,150 Cloud $1,780 Tea Leaf Supreme
- Cali King $1,150 Cloud N/A Tea Leaf Supreme
Construction and Firmness
The Keetsa Cloud is a Medium Firm, or a 6.5 on the 1-10 firmness scale, while the Tea Leaf Supreme is a Medium Soft, or a 4.5. The table below lists a detailed breakdown of specs and measurements for both mattresses.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Cloud||6.5 (Medium Firm)||10″||7 1/2″ HD Polyfoam||1″ Memory Foam
1 1/2″ Memory Foam
|Tea Leaf Supreme||4.5 (Medium Soft)||12″||8″ HD Polyfoam||1″ Memory Foam
3″ Memory Foam
|Hemp Blend with Microfiber Padding|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
Keetsa mattresses are available for sale on the Keetsa website, and select models are sold on Amazon.com. Keetsa operates brick-and-mortar showrooms in San Francisco, Berkeley, Los Angeles, and New York City, and the mattresses are available through multiple brick-and-mortar retailers.
Sleep Trial 90 Nights
Shipping Free throughout contiguous U.S.
Warranty 12 Years, non-prorated
Made In USA
How are the Mattresses Shipped?
Keetsa memory foam mattresses are compressed and wrapped in plastic for delivery. Once the packaging is opened, the mattress will expand to its full shape within one to three days.
Where Do They Ship?
Keetsa ships mattresses anywhere in the United States and Canada.
Shipping is free for deliveries to the contiguous U.S. and ‘most areas in Canada.’ Customers who live outside these areas (including those in Alaska and Hawaii) should contact Keetsa for a delivery quote. Special delivery services in San Francisco/Berkeley, Los Angeles, and New York City will incur additional charges as well.
White Glove Delivery
Keetsa does not offer white glove delivery at this time.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for Keetsa is as follows:
- All deliveries are coordinated through FedEx Ground. Most customers receive their mattress within seven to 10 business days of their original order.
- The customer’s order tracking number will be emailed to them within one to two business days after the purchase has been made.
- FedEx does not allow customers to schedule specific delivery dates and times.
- Customers who reside in cities where Keetsa showrooms are located (San Francisco/Berkeley, Los Angeles, and New York City) may contact their local store for special delivery services at an additional charge.
- Keetsa pays all duty and customs fees for customers in Canada.
- Customers who cancel their order after the mattress has shipped must pay return shipping costs.
Old Mattress Removal?
Old mattress removal is not available with standard deliveries, but customers in San Francisco/Berkeley, Los Angeles, and New York City may be able to coordinate the removal of their mattress through the Keetsa stores in these cities.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee: Keetsa offers a 90-night sleep trial for all mattress orders.
- This sleep trial requires a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers must test out the mattress for at least 30 nights before they qualify for a product refund.
- Customers who request a return must pay a processing fee that is equivalent to 10% of the original product price.
- Customers who purchase their mattress from Amazon.com and other authorized retailers are not eligible for Keetsa’s 90-night sleep trial, and should defer to the sleep trial of the company that sold them their mattress.
Warranty: Keetsa offers a 12-year warranty for all mattresses.
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated.
- Warranty coverage begins on the date of delivery. Keetsa will, at its sole option, repair or replace mattresses with defects for as long as the warranty is valid.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support. Per Keetsa: ‘Proper use means using the mattress on a firm, rigid and smooth surface that allows air ventilation and supports the entire mattress, INCLUDING THE CENTER, such as a slatted bed platform, box spring, or Keetsa bed frame foundation. Keetsa Mattresses are not designed for Murphy beds or adjustable beds, and usage of Keetsa mattresses on these types of beds voids the warranty.’
- Customers are responsible for shipping and handling costs unless Keetsa determines the mattress is defective, in which case the company will bear these costs.
- Replacing the mattress will not extend the warranty or result in a new warranty.
- The warranty will cover the following product defects:
- Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″).
- Coil failure.
- Manufacturing flaws with the cover, including unraveled seams.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper, or normal thickness changes or increases in mattress softness. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
- Mold and/or vermin infestation.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress from Keetsa or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
7 out of 10 owner experiences show customers have had a positive experience with Keetsa, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Keetsa was founded in 2005, and incorporated in 2007.
Keetsa operates brick-and-mortar showrooms in three California cities — San Francisco, Berkeley, and Los Angeles — as well as a New York City location. The mattresses are available through select brick-and-mortar retailers, as well.
Find Keetsa on Social