Tuck.com strives to provide a one-stop experience for consumers who want to learn about sleep and all of the products associated with it. We take pride in delivering honest, accurate, and unbiased product reviews, rankings, and guides to our readers.
Running and maintaining our website is expensive. We support these efforts through relationships with many companies in the sleep product industry, as well as online retailers like Amazon.com. These relationships also allow us to continue to grow and expand as a website, conduct in-depth research, and publish editorial content. Readers never pay a cent to access any of the reviews, rankings, or guides on Tuck.com. Not now, not ever.
In order to ensure full transparency with our readers, we’d like to disclose the following about our affiliate relationships:
- Tuck.com maintains relationships with companies that offer sleep products. These include cost-per-click and affiliate fee arrangements, which help us generate commissions through brand and product page links. These commissions allow us to support the site. However, our professional relationships never influence the reviews, rankings, or product guides that appear on our site.
- Tuck.com participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. As part of this program, we receive a commission from Amazon.com whenever one of our readers makes a purchase after visiting an Amazon.com link on our site. However, whether or not you choose to visit Amazon.com through our site will never affect your free access to the content on Tuck.com.
- If Tuck.com readers visit Amazon.com or a website for one of our affiliate companies and purchases a product from one of these sellers, then we receive a commission. However, if the same reader later returns the product because they are dissatisfied (per the seller’s return policy), then the commission will be rescinded. We do not have an incentive to promote inferior products based on requests from current or future affiliate companies.
- We have not received any financial payment from companies in exchange for featuring their products in reviews, rankings, or guides. However, we may receive free products from companies that are used for research purposes. Receiving these products does not influence our editorial content, nor does it guarantee a favorable review for the product or the seller/manufacturer.
Due to these affiliate relationships, we have taken the following measures to ensure that other companies and brands do not influence our editorial content:
- All product ratings are exclusively generated through a comprehensive evaluation system that incorporates verified owner and customer experiences from different online sources along with extensive internal product testing. For more information on how we generate our ratings, please review our research methodology.
- Our writers and other editorial staff are never made aware of specific companies and brands with which we do business.
- Our writers do not award product ratings based on communications with employees of companies that make products we review. However, they may contact company representatives in order to update factual information about products or company policies (such as measurements, material composition, pricing, or warranty information) that is not subject to our rating system.
If you have any questions about the content that appears on Tuck.com, please contact us for more information.