Insufficient customer experience data available to determine customer satisfaction and sleep ratings at this time.
What You Need to Know about Aireloom/Kluft Mattresses
Mattress Type and Components:
- E.S. Kluft & Company offer latex and latex-coil hybrid mattresses sold under two names, Aireloom and Kluft.
- The Aireloom mattresses are currently sold as part of four exclusive collections:
- The Synchronized Support Collection features mattresses constructed with Talalay latex and polyfoam in the comfort layer, as well as wool and organic cotton. The support core is designed with pocketed coils encased in polyfoam. These mattresses are available with a built-in pillow top (Luxetop Design) or without a pillow top (Streamline Design). Customers may also order a removable surface pad (known as the Comfort Pad) as an addition to the comfort layer; the pad features a reversible design with damask and knit surfaces.
- Mattresses in the Rip Van Winkle Collection feature a foam surface layer backed with cotton tricot, followed by additional layers of silk and wool fibers, Talalay latex, and memory foam. This model is available in three different firmness ratings; the two firmest options come with an additional polyfoam component in the comfort layer. The support core is designed with pocketed 13-gauge coils, and the cover is rendered from a blend of polyester and Tencel® lyocell.
- The Preferred Collection’s mattresses have foam surface layers backed in cotton tricot, followed by layers of silk-blend fibers, memory foam, and high-density base polyfoam. The pocketed coils support core is encased in polyfoam. Like Synchronized Support, Preferred mattresses are available with (Luxetop) or without (Streamline) a built-in pillow top; both of these options include an additional latex layer in the comfort system. The third option, the Streamline Channel Design, features a top layer of gel memory foam in place of the latex. For all three designs, the cover is knit from a blend of polyester and Tencel® lyocell.
- Mattresses in the Aspire Collection are designed with memory foam and polyfoam in the comfort layer, as well as a foam-encased pocketed coil support core and a cover knit from a blend of polyester and Tencel® lyocell. Customers have two design options for this model. Phase Change includes an additional layer of memory foam in the comfort layer, while Triple Choice features an additional layer of support polyfoam in three available firmnesses.
- Kluft mattresses are currently sold as part of the following four exclusive collections. Please note that E.S. Kluft & Company does not disclose detailed breakdowns of Kluft mattress construction.
- The Beyond Luxury Collection features mattresses with the following components in the comfort layer: Talalay latex, polyfoam, wool, cashmere, and cotton. The support core is constructed with pocketed coils.
- Mattresses in the Kluft Signature Collection feature comfort layers with individual Talalay latex, horsehair, foam, and cashmere layers. They are designed with a pocketed coil support core.
- The Royal Sovereign Collection features mattresses that are built onto a wooden plank foundation. These models have comfort layers with ventilated Talalay latex, memory foam, and organic cotton. The support core features individually wrapped coils, and the damask cover is quilted with foam.
- The Royal Sovereign Latex Collection features mattresses designed with Talalay latex, memory foam, and alpaca hair in the comfort layer. The support core is constructed from polyfoam, and the cover is a four-way-stretch knit backed with cotton tricot.
- E.S. Kluft & Company offers a total of eight Aireloom/Kluft collections featuring models with different firmness ratings. This wide selection should accommodate a large pool of mattress shoppers.
- Aireloom/Kluft mattresses are available at brick-and-mortar stores located throughout the country.
- Very little information is available for Aireloom/Kluft mattresses in terms of composition, specifications, available sizes, and other details. This may make it difficult for shoppers to research different products.
- Based on our retailer research, most Aireloom/Kluft mattresses have starting price-points of at least $2,500 to $3,000. This is significantly above-average compared to the price-points of most hybrid and latex mattresses.
Product Range: E.S. Kluft & Company does not disclose available sizes for any of the Kluft or Aireloom mattresses. We have identified at least six sizes that are available for select models from some retailers: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. All Aireloom/Kluft mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Amazon rating: Aireloom/Kluft mattresses are currently not available for purchase on Amazon.com.
BBB rating: A+ (E.S. Kluft & Company)
Aireloom/Kluft Pricing and Delivery Details
Because Aireloom/Kluft mattresses are sold exclusively through third-party retailers, E.S. Kluft & Company does not provide any pricing details about any of their current models. We researched prices at several authorized Aireloom/Kluft retailers; our findings indicate that the majority of these mattresses start at $2,500 to $3,000, and some models exceed $10,000 in cost. Customers should contact their nearest Aireloom/Kluft dealer for up-to-date price quotes.
In our retailer research, we have identified six sizes that are available for select Aireloom/Kluft mattresses: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King; however, the specific sizes and heights for different collections are unavailable at this time. For more information about pricing and sizing of specific mattress models, please contact an authorized retailer for E.S. Kluft & Company products; using their zip code, web users can locate their nearest retailer for Aireloom and Kluft mattresses.
All Aireloom/Kluft mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Delivery Policy: Mattresses from Aireloom and Kluft are exclusively available for purchase through authorized third-party retailers at brick-and-mortar locations. Customers should defer to the delivery policy of the retailer where they purchase or plan to purchase their mattress.
Old Mattress Removal: E.S. Kluft & Company does not offer old mattress removal services. Customers should inquire about old mattress removal from the retailer where they purchase their Aireloom or Kluft mattress model.
Availability: Aireloom/Kluft mattresses are available at select brick-and-mortar retail locations across the country. Authorized retailers for Aireloom include Macy’s and Raymour & Flanigan; Authorized retailers for Kluft include Bloomingdale’s and Weirs Furniture. Neither Aireloom or Kluft are sold on their company’s respective websites, nor are they available for purchase on Amazon.com.
Aireloom/Kluft Product Specifications and Firmness
Detailed product specifications for Aireloom/Kluft mattresses are mostly unavailable. The table below features a partial breakdown of all eight Aireloom/Kluft mattress collections. Please note that E.S. Kluft & Company does not disclose the height, layer dimensions, foam density, or coil count for any mattresses in their current lineup.
|Mattress Brand||Mattress Collection||Firmness Rating||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Aireloom||Synchronized Support (Luxetop and Streamline)||Plush|
|Pocketed Coils||Talalay Latex|
|Rip Van Winkle||Plush|
|Pocketed Coils||Talalay Latex|
Silk and Wool Fibers
25% Tencel® lyocell
|Preferred (Luxetop and Streamline)||Plush|
|Pocketed Coils||Memory Foam|
Silk and Wool Fibers
|Pocketed Coils||Memory Foam|
30% Tencel® lyocell
|Kluft||Beyond Luxury||N/A||Pocketed Coils||Talalay Latex|
Cashmere, Wool, and Cotton Fibers
|Kluft Signature||N/A||Pocketed Coils||Talalay Latex|
|Royal Sovereign||N/A||Pocketed Coils|
Wood Foundation (Built-on)
|Royal Sovereign Latex||N/A||Polyfoam||Talalay Latex|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
Sleep Trial and Warranty Information
Trial Period and Guarantee: Aireloom/Kluft mattresses are exclusively available through third-party retailers. For this reason, customers should defer to the sleep trial and return policy of the brick-and-mortar location where they purchase their mattress.
Warranty: E.S. Kluft & Company offers variable warranty coverage for all Aireloom mattresses, depending on the selected model.
- Warranty coverage options for Aireloom mattresses are as follows; customers should consult the code on their mattress tag to see which coverage schedule will apply to them.
- Code A1 is a 10-year nonprorated warranty.
- Code A2 is a 10-year nonprorated warranty.
- Code A3 is a 15-year warranty with 10 years of nonprorated coverage and five years of prorated coverage.
- Code A4 is a 20-year warranty with 10 years of nonprorated coverage and 10 years of prorated coverage.
- Code C1 is a five-year nonprorated warranty.
- Prorated charges for Code A3 and Code A4 warranties are not available.
- E.S. Kluft & Company will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace all mattresses that are deemed defective. Owners must cover transportation costs to repair or replace a defective mattress, but they will not be responsible for any repair or service charges.
- If a mattress defect appears, owners should first contact their nearest Aireloom dealer. They should refrain from returning the product to Aireloom until they have received approval from their mattress dealer or pre-paid the transportation costs.
- If an identical mattress is not available or that model has been discontinued, the owner’s defective mattress will be replaced by a comparable substitute.
- E.S. Kluft & Company reserves the right to refuse repairs or mattress replacement and void the warranty if a returned mattress is deemed unsanitary.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects:
- Visible sagging or indentation that measures three-quarters of an inch (3/4″)n the sleep surface of a latex mattress, or one and a half inches (1 1/2″) in the surface of a hybrid mattress.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Normal increases in comfort layer softness that do not affect its pressure-relieving abilities; or indentations or sagging that measure less than three-quarters of an inch (3/4″)n the sleep surface of a latex mattress, or one and a half inches (1 1/2″) in the surface of a hybrid mattress. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s sleep preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, or inadequate foundational support.
- Warranty coverage is exclusively extended to original owners who purchase their Aireloom or Kluft mattress directly from an authorized retailer. Anyone who buys or acquires their mattress from the original owner or an unauthorized retailer will do so ‘as is’, and will not be eligible for warranty protection.
- Please note: E.S. Kluft & Company does not disclose warranty information for Kluft mattresses; we have reached out to the company, and will update this section with Kluft mattress warranty details as soon as they are available.
Aireloom/Kluft Mattress Sleep Ratings
At this time, we have not received enough customer reviews on Aireloom or Kluft mattresses to calculate accurate sleep ratings for categories like durability, motion isolation, and temperature neutrality. We will update this section as soon as possible.
What Type of Sleeper Is Best Suited for an Aireloom or Kluft Mattress?
At this time, Tuck.com has not received enough customer feedback to accurately evaluate Aireloom or Kluft mattresses based on sleep position and sleeper weight. We will update this section as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please note that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. For more information on sleeping positions please see our guides for side, back, stomach and combination sleepers.
The following table lists our average grades for latex and hybrid mattresses based on different sleeper positions and weights.
|Mattress Type||Sleep Position||Lightweight Sleeper Rating (Less than 130 lbs)||Average Weight Sleeper Rating (130 to 230 lbs)||Heavyweight Sleeper Rating (More than 230 lbs)|
|Back||Very Good||Very Good||Good|
E.S. Kluft & Company Information
Customer Service: Customer service experiences with E.S. Kluft & Company vary due to third-party retailers. We recommend researching the background and reputation of mattress sellers in your area before making a final purchase.
BBB rating: A+
Physical Stores: E.S. Kluft & Company does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms for the Aireloom or Kluft mattresses. These models are only available in physical locations operated by third-party retailers.
11096 Jersey Blvd. Suite 101
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
Phone Number: 1-909-373-4211
Contact Email: Online form for Aireloom; online form for Kluft
General customer complaints about Aireloom/Kluft mattresses include:
- Lack of detailed information about mattress specifications, sizes, and other details for both brands.
- Significantly above-average price-points.