Meet Our Testing Team
- Zotto mattresses have a below-average price-point compared to the average memory foam model.
- The company offers a full product refund for mattress returns and will cover all associated shipping and handling fees; many competing mattress sellers will require owners to cover some or all of the additional charges.
- Zotto mattresses are only available with a Medium Firm rating, which may be limiting to customers who prefer sleep surfaces that are more or less firm.
- The 100-night sleep trial includes a mandatory 30-night break-in period, which means that customers must test out the mattress for 30 nights before they can return it for a full refund. This could cause potential confusion among those that do not read the fine print.
Zotto offers memory foam mattresses.
- The comfort layer is designed with a top layer of gel memory foam, followed by middle and bottom memory foam layers.
- The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The cover is woven from polyester.
Full Sleep Rating
Insufficient customer experience data available to determine customer satisfaction and sleep ratings at this time.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Zotto Mattress?
At this time, Tuck.com has not received enough customer feedback to accurately evaluate Zotto mattresses based on sleep position and sleeper weight. We will update this section as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please note that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. For more information on sleeping positions please see our guides for side, back, stomach and combination sleepers.
The following table lists our average grades for memory foam mattresses based on different sleeper positions and weights.
Save $100 on a Zotto mattress
Use code: TUCKGet Discount
|Mattress Type||Sleep Position||Lightweight Sleeper Rating (Less than 130 lbs)||Average Weight Sleeper Rating (130 to 230 lbs)||Heavyweight Sleeper Rating (More than 230 lbs)|
|Memory Foam||Side||Good||Very Good||Fair|
|Back||Very Good||Very Good||Good|
Similar Mattress Options
|AVAILABILITY||online, in-store||online||online, in-store||online, in-store|
|SLEEP TRIAL||365 nights||100 nights||100 nights||100 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||Limited Lifetime||10 Year, Non-prorated||10 Year, Limited||10 Year, Limited|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About Zotto Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
You will find Zotto mattress in each available size along with current price-points below.
- Twin $550
- Twin XL $600
- Full $750
- Queen $875
- King $995
- Cal King $995
Construction and Firmness
Zotto mattresses are available in one firmness rating: Medium Firm. A complete breakdown of mattress components and dimensions is found in the table below. Please note that Zotto does not disclose the density of any foam-based mattress components.
|Product Name||Firmness Rating||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Zotto Mattress||6.5 (Medium Firm)||10″||2″ Gel Memory Foam
2″ Memory Foam
2″ Memory Foam
|4″ HD Polyfoam||Polyester|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
Zotto mattresses are available on the Zotto website, as well as Amazon.com. The company does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms.
Zotto Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Free shipping to contiguous U.S.
Made In USA
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
Zotto mattresses are compressed, vacuum-sealed, and shipped in a box. All mattress boxes measure 19 1/2W” x 44L” x 19 1/2H”.
Where Do They Ship?
Zotto will ship mattresses anywhere in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. International deliveries are not currently available.
White Glove Delivery?
Full Shipping Details
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Zotto is as follows:
- Zotto utilizes FedEx Ground for all mattress deliveries. Mattresses will ship the same day if orders are placed Monday through Friday before 3pm (PST). Most customers will receive their mattress within one to six business days of their purchase date.
- FedEx will deliver the mattress on the customer’s doorstep. Those who live in apartments or condominiums are encouraged to alert their front desk about the upcoming delivery; otherwise the package may be refused.
- All customers will be given a tracking number that allows them to monitor their delivery status online.
- Zotto does not ship mattresses to P.O. boxes.
Old Mattress Removal
Because they utilize FedEx for all mattress deliveries, Zotto does not offer old mattress removal services.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee: Zotto offers a 100-night sleep trial for all mattresses.
- There is a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Purchasers will not be eligible to return the mattress for a full product refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed.
- Customers who wish to return their mattress must provide a photograph of the item, as Zotto will not accept returns for damaged mattresses.
- Those who request a mattress return within 100 nights after the break-in period has passed will be entitled to a complete product refund. Additionally, Zotto will arrange a pickup for the mattress and cover all associated shipping and handling fees.
- Owners will not be responsible for repackaging the mattress. All returned mattresses are donated to charity.
Warranty: Zotto offers a 10-year limited warranty for all mattresses.
- Warranty coverage begins on the date of purchase.
- Zotto will, at their sole option, repair or replace all mattresses that are deemed defective.
- Zotto will ship mattresses back to the owner within 10 business days of receiving the original mattress. If a mattress is not deemed defective, then the owner will be responsible for all shipping and handling costs.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
- Any visible indentation that measures one inch (1″) or deeper in the surface of the mattress and does not result from owner misuse and/or an unsupportive foundation.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that causes the foam to split or crack.
- Physical flaws with the cover, including broken zippers.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Normal increases in foam softness that do not affect its pressure-relieving abilities, or visible indentations that do not measure one inch (1″) or deeper. These are both considered normal wear and tear.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper foundational support, and/or exposure to cold temperatures, humidity, or other extreme conditions.
- Stains that occur due to improper mattress cleaning.
- The warranty does not extend to purchasers that plan to use the mattress in a hotel, healthcare facility, or other commercial setting. These circumstances will necessitate a commercial warranty.
- Replacing a defective mattress will not result in a new warranty, nor will it extend the original 10-year coverage period.
- Owners who wish to file a claim should contact Zotto’s customer service team. They may first be asked to ‘troubleshoot’ the mattress or problematic component. In order to file a warranty claim, owners must provide a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase.
- This warranty is exclusively extended to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from Zotto or an authorized Zotto retailer (such as Amazon.com). Those who buy or acquire the mattress from the original owner or an unauthorized seller will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
Due to insufficient owner data, there is no Tuck customer service rating for Zotto at this time.
Zotto was launched in 2014, and began selling mattresses the following year.
Zotto does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms.
43 Corporate Park #102
Irvine, CA 92606
Phone Number: 1-877-719-6886
Contact Email: Online form
Company Website: https://zottosleep.com/
Find Zotto on Social