Meet Our Testing Team
- Mattress delivery, in-home assembly, and old mattress removal are all offered free-of-charge to customers. Expedited shipping without assembly is also available at no cost.
- Wright Bedding offers a customer referral program; customers receive a $200 product credit whenever they refer someone to Wright Bedding and that person purchases a mattress.
- The 120-night sleep trial does not include a mandatory break-in period. Most competing memory foam mattress sellers require customers to test out their model for at least 30 days before they will be eligible for a full product refund.
- Warranty coverage includes repairing or replacing mattresses with indentations that measure a half-inch (1/2″) or deeper. Warranties for most comparable memory foam mattresses will not cover indentations unless they are at least one inch (1″) deep.
- Wright Bedding offers one mattress model — the W1.27 — with one available firmness rating (Medium Firm). This minimal selection may be limiting for customers who prefer to sleep on mattresses that are firmer or less firm.
- The W1.27 has an above-average price point compared to similar memory foam mattresses.
- Limited information about the Wright Bedding mattress warranty policy is available online, which may lead to miscommunication between customers and company representatives.
- Wright Bedding has sold mattresses for three years, and their long-term lifespan has not yet been accurately assessed.
Wright Bedding makes a single higher-end memory foam mattress – the W1.27 – and has been around since 2014. Learn more about the mattress and the brand in our review below.
Let’s start with the construction of the W1.27 mattress.
- The W1.27 from Wright Bedding is a memory foam mattress.
- The comfort layer features a top layer of 4 PCF gel memory foam, a middle layer of 3 PCF polyfoam, and a bottom layer of 5 PCF polyfoam.
- The support core is constructed from 1.8 PCF polyfoam.
- The cover is woven from a blend of cotton and polyester.
Tuck readers get the best price on a Wright Bedding mattress.Shop Now
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Wright Bedding Mattress?
At this time, Tuck.com has done enough testing or received enough customer feedback to accurately evaluate wright bedding mattresses based on sleep position and sleeper weight. We will update this section as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please note that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. For more information on sleeping positions please see our guides for side, back, stomach and combination sleepers.
How Do Wright Bedding Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
Let’s look at some mattress options that are comparable to the Wright Bedding mattress. The four brands below offer memory foam mattresses at similar price-points, and also sell their products online.
For more information about these brands, please click the links in the top-most row of the table.
Similar Mattress Options
Loom & Leaf Mattress
|SLEEP TRIAL||120 nights||180 nights||100 nights||120 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||Lifetime||15 Year||10 Year, Limited||Lifetime|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Wright Bedding W1.27 Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $1,395
- Twin XL $1,445
- Full $1,595
- Queen $1,795
- King $2,195
- California King $2,195
Product and Price Range: The W1.27 mattress is available in six sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. These range in price from $1,395 (Twin) to $2,195 (King and California King). All Wright Bedding mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Construction and Firmness
Wright Bedding mattresses are offered with one firmness rating: Medium Firm. A complete breakdown of mattress dimensions and components is found in the table below.
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
|Product Name||Firmness Rating||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|W1.27||6 (Medium Firm)||11″||6″ 1.8 PCF Polyfoam||1.5″ 4 PCF Gel Memory Foam
2″ 3 PCF Polyfoam
1.5 5 PCF Polyfoam
|Cotton and Polyester|
The W1.27 from Wright Bedding is offered on the Wright Bedding website. This mattress is not sold on Amazon.com or other online retailers. Wright Bedding also operates a brick-and-mortar showroom in New York City.
Sleep Trial 120 nights
Shipping Free to Continental US
Warranty 15 year limited
Made In USA
How is the Mattress Shipped?
The W1.27 is compressed, vacuum-sealed, and shipped in a box that measures 15W” x 45L” x 15H”.
Where Do They Ship?
Wright Bedding will ship mattresses to any address in the United States or Canada.
White Glove Delivery?
White glove delivery and home installation is available.
Full Shipping Details
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Wright Bedding is as follows:
Two types of mattress delivery — both free-of-charge — are offered to customers:
Delivery and in-home installation: Once the mattress ships, delivery personnel will contact the customer to coordinate a date and time for the delivery. Generally, deliveries are made within four to nine business days of the original order. The delivery personnel will assemble the mattress in a room of the customer’s choice and remove all packaging and debris. Old mattress removal is also available with this option.
Delivery: This option is available to customers who would rather forego the in-home assembly and receive their mattress faster. In most cases, customers will receive their mattress within two to seven business days of their original order. Expedited deliveries are provided courtesy of UPS.
Old Mattress Removal?
Customers who select delivery and in-home assembly may arrange for delivery personnel to remove their old mattress. Those who opt for faster delivery via the UPS will not qualify for old mattress removal services.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee: Wright Bedding offers a 120-night sleep trial for all W1.27 mattresses.
- There is no official break-in period, so customers may opt to return their mattress at any point during the 120-night trial. Wright Bedding recommends using the mattress for ‘a couple weeks‘ before making a final decision.
- For all customers who return their mattress, Wright Bedding will cover all costs related to removing and shipping the item.
- All customers who wish to arrange a return or exchange must contact Wright Bedding via phone or email to schedule a date and time for personnel to pick up the old mattress. All returned mattresses will be recycled.
Warranty: Wright Bedding offers a 15-year limited warranty on all W1.27 mattresses.
- Wright Bedding will, at their sole option, repair or replace all mattresses that are deemed defective.
- In the event a mattress cannot be repaired, Wright Bedding will replace it with a new mattress of the same model, and cover all expenses associated with delivering the new item and removing the old one for recycling.
- All W1.27 mattresses must be used on a ‘flat, stable surface‘, such as a ‘platform bed, bed slats, or a box spring’. The warranty will be voided if an improper foundation — such as ‘an empty frame without cross-supports’ — is used to support the mattress.
- The warranty will cover the following product defects:
- Deterioration in the mattress foam that causes visible indentations that measure 1/2″ or deeper.
- Any defects that affect the conforming and pressure-relieving properties of the mattress.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible indentations that do not measure deeper than 1/2″, or superficial changes in the mattress surface that do not affect its performance. This is considered standard wear and tear.
- Stains, cuts, burns, tears, and other types of damage that result from owner misuse.
- Damage that occurs due to improper foundational support.
- Warranty coverage is exclusively offered to original customers who purchase the W1.27 directly from Wright Bedding. Those who buy or acquire the mattress from the original owner or another mattress seller will do so ‘as is‘, and will not be eligible for warranty protection.
- Customers who wish to file a warranty claim should contact Wright Bedding via phone or email.
8 out of 10 owner experiences show customers have had a positive experience with Wright Bedding, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Wright Bedding has not received a grade from the Better Business Bureau.
Wright Bedding operates a brick-and-mortar showroom in New York City.
Contact Wright Bedding
Find Wright Bedding on Social