Meet Our Testing Team
- Great motion isolation and no noise
- Lightweight and easy to move
- Inexpensive price-point
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S. and hassle-free returns
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating for Relief Mart
- One thickness/firmness option
- Questionable edge support
Relief Mart is a mattress and bedding product manufacturer based in California. Its flagship mattress, the Snuggle-Pedic Mattress, was introduced in 2019. The bed is constructed with a memory foam comfort layer and a high-density polyfoam support core. Its removable cover is made from a stretchy knit blend of polyester and viscose from bamboo. The Snuggle-Pedic Mattress measures 10″ thick and is considered ‘Medium Firm,’ or a 6 on the 1-10 firmness scale.
The Snuggle-Pedic Mattress sleeps cooler than many competing all-foam beds, due in part to its aerated memory foam layer and breathable cover. The mattress also provides consistent body conforming that can alleviate aches and pains for sleepers. Additionally, the bed isolates motion transfer very well and does not make any noise when bearing weight, which makes it suitable for couples who are prone to sleep disturbances. The bed is fairly lightweight, making it easy to lift and rotate as recommended.
Relief Mart offers free shipping anywhere in the contiguous U.S. and Amazon.com ships mattresses on the company’s behalf, with expected wait times varing by location and whether or not the customer is an Amazon Prime member. The Snuggle-Pedic mattress is backed by a 120-night sleep trial and a 20-year warranty.
Read on to learn more about the Snuggle-Pedic Mattress in terms of pricing, construction, and performance. This guide also includes an overview of Relief Mart’s shipping, return, and warranty policies, as well as some similar mattress recommendations. To learn more about two other popular Relief Mart products, the Snuggle-Pedic Bamboo Pillow and Trillow Contour Pillow, please visit our Snuggle-Pedic Pillow Reviews page.
What Type of Sleeper Is Best Suited to a Saatva Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Snuggle-Pedic mattresses received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
The Snuggle-Pedic Mattress measures 10″ thick and has a ‘Medium Firm’ (6) surface. These settings are optimal for back and stomach sleepers who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, as well as side sleepers weighing more than 230 pounds.
The mattress may feel too firm for those who weigh less than 130 pounds. This is particularly true for side sleepers, who often need extra softness to cradle their shoulders and hips and align their spine.
Snuggle-Pedic Mattress Recommendations
- You want to buy a mattress with a lower-than-average price-point
- You and/or your sleep partner awaken easily due to movement or noise
- You normally don’t sleep hot or warm
How Does the Snuggle-Pedic Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how Snuggle-Pedic Mattresses stack up to other beds.
Like many competing memory foam beds, the Snuggle-Pedic Mattress excels at motion isolation and does not make any noise when bearing weight. It also sleeps cooler than most similar models, largely due to its aerated memory foam comfort layer and breathable cover.
The mattress has a ‘Medium Firm’ feel that makes it most suitable for back and stomach sleepers who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds.
It is also exceptionally light and easy to rotate, which can be helpful for owners since Relief Mart requires owners to rotate their mattress every six months (or else their warranty may be voided).
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
|AVAILABILITY||online, in-store||online, in-store||online||online|
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||100 nights||365 nights||100 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||10 Year, Limited||Limited Lifetime||10 Year, Non-prorated|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Snuggle-Pedic Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $649.99
- Twin XL $699.99
- Full $899.99
- Queen $999.99
- King $1,199.99
- Cali King $1,199.99
Firmness and Construction
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Snuggle-Pedic Mattress||6 (‘Medium Firm’)||10″||7″ HD Polyfoam||3″ Aerated Memory Foam||56% Polyester
43% Viscose from Bamboo
The Snuggle-Pedic Mattress is available for purchase on the Relief Mart website, as well as Amazon.com. Relief Mart does not operate any brick-and-mortar stores.
Snuggle-Pedic Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 120 nights
Shipping Compressed, vacuum-sealed, and shipped in a box
Warranty 20 years
Made In USA
How is the Mattress Shipped?
Compressed, vacuum-sealed, and shipped in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
All 50 states.
White Glove Delivery?
Snuggle-Pedic also offers White Glove delivery – including in-home assembly – for an additional charge. White Glove delivery costs vary by location; customers can contact Relief Mart for a quote.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for Relief Mart is as follows:
- All Snuggle-Pedic Mattress deliveries are coordinated through either the UPS or Amazon.com fulfillment centers. Most mattresses for ship within one to three business days of the original order; once shipped, they usually reach destinations in the contiguous U.S. within three to five business days, and destinations in Alaska and Hawaii within seven business days.
- Standard delivery is free of charge within the contiguous U.S.; customers in Alaska and Hawaii pay additional shipping charges that vary by location. Snuggle-Pedic also offers White Glove delivery – including in-home assembly – for an additional charge. White Glove delivery costs vary by location; customers can contact Relief Mart for a quote.
- All customers receive an email with a tracking number and courier information as soon as their mattress ships.
Old Mattress Removal
Relief Mart does not offer old mattress removal with any Snuggle-Pedic Mattress orders.
Old Mattress Removal?
Relief Mart does not offer old mattress removal with any Snuggle-Pedic Mattress orders.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Relief Mart offers a 120-night sleep trial for the Snuggle-Pedic Mattress.
- This sleep trial does not require a break-in period of any kind. Customers may return their mattress for a full refund at any point of the 120-night trial.
- In addition to free returns and exchanges, Snuggle-Pedic offers mattress customizations during the 120-night trial. Customizations may adjust the bed’s consistency, weight, firmness, and/or springiness. Customization is available free of charge to all U.S. customers.
- In the event of a return, Relief Mart will issue a full product refund.
Relief Mart offers a 20-year warranty:
- This warranty is partially prorated. During the first 10 years of ownership, Relief Mart will repair or replace any Snuggle-Pedic Mattress with defects at no extra cost to the owner (minus shipping and transportation fees). Beginning in year 11, owners seeking a mattress replacement pay 5% of the original product price. This amount will increase by 5% for each successive year (10% in year 12, 15% in year 13, etc.) Owners also cover one-way shipping costs during the prorated period.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper care and foundational support. Relief Mart requires mattress owners to rotate their mattress every six months. The warranty will be voided if damage occurs due to inadequate rotation or improper foundational support.
- Relief Mart covers shipping and transportation costs for mattress repairs and replacements during the first year of ownership; owners are responsible for these charges beginning in the second year of coverage.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
Sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring three-quarters of an inch (3/4″) or deeper.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
Sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that do not measure three-quarters of an inch (3/4″) or deeper.
- This warranty is non-transferable. It is exclusively offered to original owners who purchase their Snuggle-Pedic Mattress from Relief Mart or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer do not receive warranty coverage.
7 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with Relief Mart, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Relief Mart was established in 2001. The company introduced the Snuggle-Pedic Mattress in 2019.
Relief Mart does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Contact Relief Mart
Find Relief Mart on Social