Meet Our Testing Team
- Unique hybrid construction
- Removable, washable cover
- Free shipping in contiguous U.S.
- Nonprorated 10-year warranty
- Unknown mattress lifespan due to limited product history
- Above-average price-point
- 30-night break-in required for sleep trial
SleepOvation offers a uniquely designed hybrid mattress.
- The mattress is constructed with 700 individual layered components. Each component consists of a fabric-encased, rectangular piece of high-density polyfoam on top, and a pocketed coil attached to the bottom of the foam. SleepOvation collectively refer to the components as ‘Tiny Mattresses.’
- The mattress also features a removable, washable cover made from a knit blend of polyester and elastane.
Read on to learn more about SleepOvation beds in terms of construction, pricing, and performance. This guide also includes an overview of the company’s shipping, return, and warranty policies, along with some similar mattress recommendations.
Full Sleep Ratings
At this time, we have not received enough customer reviews or completed enough internal testing on SleepOvation mattresses to calculate accurate sleep ratings for categories like durability, motion isolation, and temperature neutrality. We will update this section as soon as possible.
Save $50 when you shop.
Use code = TUCKLEARN MORE
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a SleepOvation Mattress?
At this time, Tuck.com has not done enough testing or received enough customer feedback to accurately evaluate SleepOvation mattresses based on sleep position and sleeper weight. We will update this section as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please note that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. For more information on sleeping positions please see our guides for side, back, stomach and combination sleepers.
The following table lists our average grades for memory foam mattresses based on different sleeper positions and weights.
|Mattress Type||Sleep Position||Lightweight Sleeper Rating (Less than 130 lbs)||Average Weight Sleeper Rating (130 to 230 lbs)||Heavyweight Sleeper Rating (More than 230 lbs)|
|Back||Very Good||Very Good||Good|
How Do SleepOvation Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how SleepOvation Mattresses stack up to other beds.
Let’s look at some mattress models that are comparable to the SleepOvation hybrid. The following brands offer hybrid mattresses at average to below-average price-points, and also primarily sell their products online. For more information about these brands, please click the links in the top row of the table.
Similar Mattress Options
|FIRMNESS||3.5, 5.5, 7.5||6.5||4.5 ,6.5, 7.5||5.5, 7.5|
|SLEEP TRIAL||120 nights||365 nights||120 nights||Lifetime (50% exchanges after 100 nights)|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year||Lifetime||Lifetime||Lifetime|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the SleepOvation Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $1,349
- Twin XL $1,499
- Full $1,549
- Queen $1,749
- King $1,949
- Cali King $1,949
Construction and Firmness
The SleepOvation mattress is available in one firmness, ‘Medium Firm,’ which corresponds with a 6 on the Tuck 1-10 firmness scale. A breakdown of mattress components and specifications is found in the table below.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|SleepOvation Mattress||6 (Medium Firm)||12″||8″ Pocketed Coils (700-count)||3″ HD Polyfoam Rectangles (700-count)
Each measures 2 1/4W” x 2 1/4L” x 3H”
|1″ Polyester and Elastane Knit|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
SleepOvation mattresses are exclusively available on the SleepOvation website. They are not sold on Amazon.com or through other online retailers, and the company does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
SleepOvation Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Warranty 10 Year Limited
Made In USA
How is the Mattress Shipped?
SleepOvation mattresses are compressed and rolled up for shipping.
Where Do They Ship?
SleepOvation ships mattresses to all 50 states and Canada. Shipping is free within the contiguous U.S., but customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and Canada must pay an additional $180 delivery charge.
White Glove Delivery?
SleepOvation does not offer white glove delivery at this time.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for SleepOvation is as follows:
- SleepOvation utilizes UPS Ground for most deliveries.
- Most mattress shipments reach the purchaser’s address within two weeks of the original order.
- SleepOvation does not offer White Glove delivery or expedited shipping.
Old Mattress Removal?
Old mattress removal is not available with SleepOvation mattress deliveries.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee: SleepOvation offers a 100-night sleep trial for all mattress orders.
- This sleep trial includes a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to return their mattress for a full refund until they have tested it out for at least 30 nights.
- SleepOvation will cover all shipping and handling costs for mattress returns in the contiguous U.S. Customers in Alaska and Hawaii must pay an additional $100 fee for mattress returns.
- The sleep trial will be voided if the mattress leaves the country where it was originally purchased, or if the original owner sells the mattress to another party.
- This offer is limited to one sleep trial per customer, household, and/or delivery address.
Warranty: SleepOvation offers a 10-year warranty for all mattresses sold.
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated.
- Warranty coverage begins on the original date of purchase. SleepOvation will, at its sole option, repair or replace any mattress with a defect for as long as the warranty is valid.
- SleepOvation will cover all shipping and handling costs associated with shipping a defective mattress to and from SleepOvation for inspection.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support. According to SleepOvation, the mattress must be supported with a ‘matching, solid foundation, base, or frame substantial enough to support the mattress and its user(s).’
- Mattress replacements will be covered under the same warranty as the original model; replacing the mattress will not extend the original warranty or result in a new warranty.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects:
- Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that measure one inch (1″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause permanent damage to the foam and/or springs.
- Manufacturing flaws associated with the cover, including issues with the seams or zipper.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible sagging or indentations that do not measure one inch (1″) or deeper, or normal increases in mattress softness that do not affect its pressure-relieving abilities. These issues are considered normal wear and tear.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage.
- This warranty is exclusively offered to original owners who purchase their mattress from SleepOvation or an authorized retailer. Anyone who buys or acquires their SleepOvation mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
Due to insufficient owner data, there is no Tuck customer service rating for SleepOvation at this time.
SleepOvation has not earned a grade from the Better Business Bureau.
SleepOvation was launched in 2017.
SleepOvation does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations, and the mattress is not sold in any other physical stores or showrooms.
50 Williams Parkway, Suite F
East Hanover, NJ 07936
Phone Number: 1-908-360-2200
Contact Email: [email protected]
Company Website: sleepovation.com
Find SleepOvation on Social