Meet Our Testing Team
- Great balance of body conforming and support
- Excellent motion isolation and no noise
- Celliant fabric cover is beneficial for athletes and sleepers with poor circulation
- Price-point is significantly below-average
- Limited sizing options (Full, Queen, and King only)
- Questionable edge support
Tuck readers can buy Rivet mattresses at the lowest price.Shop Now
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Rivet Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Rivet mattresses have received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
In terms of firmness, the Rivet Mattress is considered ‘Medium Firm,’ or a 6.5 on the 1-10 firmness scale. It offers moderate conforming and great support; the highest satisfaction ratings come from side and back sleepers who weigh 130 to 230 pounds.
The Rivet Mattress is also suitable for those with chronic aches and pains as well as physically active people, due to its 4?, dual-layer comfort system and recovery-boosting Celliant fabric cover.
Rivet Mattress Recommendations
- You are shopping on a budget, as the Rivet is considerably cheaper than the average memory foam/mixed foam mattress.
- You tend to sleep hot; the Celliant fabric cover allows the Rivet to sleep cooler than many competing foam mattress models.
- You have poor circulation and are seeking a bed that will improve blood flow
- You want a mattress with an average thickness profile
How Does the Rivet Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how Rivet Mattresses stack up to other beds.
The Rivet Mattress is ‘Medium Firm,’ and provides a comfortable balance of sag-free conforming and sturdy sleeper support. The bed offers great motion isolation and doesn’t make any noise, making it a good option for couples.
Side and back sleepers in the average and heavy weight groups have also given the bed high satisfaction ratings. And due to its Celliant fabric cover, the Rivet is suitable for athletes and sleepers with poor circulation.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
|AVAILABILITY||online||online, in-store||online, in-store||online, in-store|
|SLEEP TRIAL||120 nights||100 nights||365 nights||Lifetime (50% exchanges after 100 nights)|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||Lifetime||10 Year, Limited||Limited Lifetime||Lifetime|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Rivet Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
- Full $449
- Queen $499
- King $624
Construction and Firmness
The Rivet Mattress is ‘Medium Firm,’ corresponding with a 6.5 on the 1-10 firmness scale. A full analysis of the bed’s firmness, thickness, and construction specs is found in the table below.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Rivet Mattress (Amazon.com)||6.5 (Medium Firm)||10″||6″ HD Polyfoam||2″ Synthetic Latex
2″ Memory Foam
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
The Rivet Mattress is exclusively sold on Amazon.com. It is not sold in any brick-and-mortar stores or showrooms at this time.
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Amazon ships the Rivet worldwide
Warranty 10 years, limited warranty
Made In USA
How is the Mattress Shipped?
Rivet mattresses are compressed, vacuum sealed, and shipped in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
The Rivet Mattress ships anywhere in the world, provided a valid address is given.
White Glove Delivery?
White glove delivery is not offered with purchase of the Rivet Mattress.
Old Mattress Removal?
Old mattress removal is not available with Amazon.com deliveries.
Full Delivery Policy
The delivery policy for Rivet Mattresses is as follows:
- Amazon.com offers multiple shipping options for most customers in the United States. These include one-day shipping at an extra charge, along with free two- and three-day shipping for Amazon Prime members. The shipping rates vary by destination.
- Customers ordering a Rivet Mattress from outside the U.S. may face high delivery surcharges, including import fees. They should carefully read through the shipping costs before finalizing their order.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Amazon.com offers a 100-night sleep trial for all Rivet Mattress owners.
- A full refund is available for Rivet owners who return their mattress within 100 nights of their original purchase.
- We have reached out to Amazon.com for detailed information about the Rivet’s 100-night sleep trial; we will update this section as soon as possible
Amazon.com offers a 10-year limited warranty on all mattresses.
- We have reached out to Amazon.com for detailed information about the Rivet’s 10-year warranty; we will update this section as soon as possible.
6 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with Amazon.com, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Amazon.com was founded as Cadabra in 1994; today it is the world’s largest Internet retailer. The Rivet Mattress debuted in 2018.
Amazon.com operates brick-and-mortar locations in select U.S. cities, including Seattle (where the company is headquartered) and New York City. However, the Rivet Mattress is not sold in any physical stores or showrooms at this time.
Find Amazon on Social