Meet Our Testing Team
- Great motion isolation and no noise
- Sleeps cooler than many similarly constructed beds
- Affordable price-point
- Free shipping throughout Canada
- One thickness/firmness option
- Can be heavy and difficult to move
- Sleep trial requires 30-night break-in
GoodMorning.com – a Canada-based mattress manufacturer – offers the Recore, a mattress constructed with a comfort layer of graphite-infused synthetic latex, a gel-infused polyfoam transitional layer, and a support core made of high-density polyfoam. The mattress also has an antimicrobial cover made from a blend of polyester, viscose, and spandex with silver thread. The Recore mattress measures 10 1/2″ thick; in terms of firmness, it is considered ‘Medium Firm,’ or a 6 on the 1-10 firmness scale.
Like other mattresses constructed with latex and foam layers, the Recore excels at motion isolation. The sleep surface absorbs and minimizes transfer to a significant extent, which may lead to fewer nighttime disruptions for couples.
The bed is virtually silent when bearing weight, as well. The graphite-infused latex and gel polyfoam layers allow the bed to sleep fairly cool, making it a good option for those who become excessively warm in bed.
The Recore, like other mattresses from GoodMorning.com, is manufactured and exclusively sold in Canada; shipping to other countries, including the U.S., is not available at this time. Shipping is free for most of Canada, though customers in remote areas may incur additional delivery fees. The Recore is backed by a 120-night sleep trial and a 15-year warranty, both of which are longer than average.
Read on to learn more about the Recore, including pricing, available sizes, construction specs, and buying considerations. The guide also includes information about GoodMorning.com’s shipping, return, and warranty policies.
Learn more about the Recore Mattress.
We named this bed among the best Canadian mattresses.Check Price
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Recore Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, the Recore mattress has received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
The Recore mattress measures 10 1/2″ thick and is considered ‘Medium Firm,’ or 6 on the 1-10 scale. These attributes make the bed most suitable for sleepers who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, particularly back sleepers.
Heavier sleepers (more than 230 pounds) may also find the mattress sufficiently supportive. However, those who are considered below-average in terms of weight (less than 130 pounds) may find the Recore too firm, and that the bed does not provide sufficient body conforming.
Recore Mattress Recommendations
- You live in Canada and want to purchase a mattress with a below-average price-point.
- You tend to sleep hot, especially on all-foam beds.
- You and/or your sleep partner tend to awaken easily due to movement or noise.
- You prefer beds with average thickness profiles.
Tuck Gives the Following Awards
After the data collection and testing we’ve done, here are the categories where Recore mattress stood out:
Best Canadian Mattress
Best for Average Weight Sleepers for Best Mattresses from Canada.
How Does the Recore Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how the Recore mattress stacks up to other beds.
The Recore by GoodMorning.com is a synthetic latex and polyfoam mattress with a 10 1/2″ profile and a ‘Medium Firm’ (6) feel. We’ve found the mattress provides moderate conforming, and should be most suitable for people – especially side sleepers – who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds.
The mattress also isolates motion transfer very well and produces virtually no noise, making it a great choice for couples. And unlike many other mattresses made from the same materials, the Recore sleeps fairly cool.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
Latex For Less Mattress
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||101 nights||120 nights||120 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||20 Year||20 year||15 Year, 10 non-prorated|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Recore Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
Below, we list prices for the Recore mattress in each available size in Canadian dollars. However, please note that GoodMorning.com does not deliver the Recore to the U.S. at this time.
- Twin $649 (CAD)
- Twin XL $739 (CAD)
- Full $779 (CAD)
- Queen $849 (CAD)
- King $949 (CAD)
- Cal King $979 (CAD)
Construction and Firmness
The Recore mattress is available in one firmness setting, ‘Medium Firm’ (6). A full breakdown of firmness, thickness, and composition specs is found in the table below.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Recore by GoodMorning.com||6 (Medium Firm)||10 1/2″||7″ HD Polyfoam||1 1/2″ Graphite-infused Synthetic Latex
2″ Gel-infused Polyfoam
|Polyester, Viscose, and Spandex Blend|
The Recore is exclusively available on the Recore and GoodMorning.com websites, and is only sold to customers in Canada.
The mattress is not available through Amazon.com or other third-party retailers, and GoodMorning.com does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Recore Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 120 nights
Shipping Anywhere in Canada
Warranty 15 years
Made In Canada
How is the Mattress Shipped?
Recore mattresses are compressed and shipped in a box to anywhere in Canada.
Where Do They Ship?
Recore ships to anywhere in Canada.
White Glove Delivery?
Goodmorning.com does not offer White Glove delivery or old mattress removal with Recore mattress deliveries at this time.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for the Recore by GoodMorning.com is as follows:
- At this time, the Recore cannot be shipped anywhere outside of Canada. Standard shipping is free for most customers in Canada, but additional fees may be applied for remote addresses.
- For most deliveries, a customer signature is not required.
Old Mattress Removal
GoodMorning.com does not offer old mattress removal with any Recore orders.
Old Mattress Removal?
GoodMorning.com does not offer old mattress removal with any Recore orders.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
GoodMorning.com offers a 120-night sleep trial for the Recore mattress.
- This sleep trial requires a 30-night break-in period. Customers may not return their mattress for a refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed.
- The sleep trial begins on the delivery date.
- Full refunds are issued to all returns between 30 and 120 nights. GoodMorning.com will also arrange for the mattress to be picked up at no extra charge to the customer. All returned mattresses are recycled or donated to charity.
GoodMorning.com offers a 15-year warranty for the Recore:
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated.
- The warranty will be voided if the mattress is not removed from its packaging within two weeks of the delivery date and damages are reported.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support. Per GoodMorning.com: “Purchasers using a bed frame must ensure it provides sturdy support for both the mattress and foundation ensuring it has a centre support and having at least 5-6 legs. Purchasers using their mattress directly on a slatted bed system must ensure that the slats are a minimum of 2 inches in width, and have gaps between them of no more than 3 inches. Queen, King, and California King platform beds and slat system bed frames used in conjunction with your Recore mattress require at least one centre support beam. Platform beds and adjustable bases made of wired metal are not acceptable for use with Recore mattress.”
- All Recore mattresses are handcrafted. As a result, there may be variances in the bed’s width, length, and/or thickness measurements. Any discrepancies measuring one inch (1″) or less are not considered defects and will not warrant mattress repairs or replacements.
- Mattress owners are responsible for shipping and transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
- Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring two inches (2″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause foams to split or crack despite proper use and handling.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Sagging or indentations that do not measure two inches (2″) or deeper, normal increases in mattress softness over time. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
- Owner’s inability to use the mattress due to any pre-existing medical condition.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to misuse or neglect.
- This warranty is non-transferable. It is exclusively available to original owners who purchase their Recore from GoodMorning.com or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer do not qualify for warranty coverage.
8 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with GoodMorning.com, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
GoodMorning.com has received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
GoodMorning.com has been in business since 2009. The Recore was unveiled in 2018.
GoodMorning.com does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations, and the Recore is not sold in any physical mattress stores.
Find GoodMorning.com on Social