Meet Our Testing Team
- Very strong edge support compared to other foam beds
- Liquid-repellent cover
- Great motion isolation and no noise
- Free shipping to contiguous U.S. and Canada
- One firmness/thickness option
- Sleeps hot for some
- Minimal responsiveness for sex
Check out the all-foam Polysleep Mattress.
Save 15% on a Polysleep Mattress (code = TUCK)Get Discount
Polysleep, a Canadian mattress manufacturer, offers the Polysleep Mattress. The bed is constructed with a 3 PCF memory foam comfort layer, a 1.8 PCF polyfoam transitional layer, and a 1.8 PCF high-density foam support core.
The base layer is also encased in 2 PCF high-density foam for added edge reinforcement, and the fabric cover has a liquid-repellent finish to prevent stains. The Polysleep Mattress measures 10? thick and is considered ‘Medium,’ or a 5.5 on the 1-10 firmness scale.
One notable advantage of the Polysleep Mattress is better-than-average edge support. The high-density foam encasing the support core bolsters the bed quite well and minimizes sinkage along the perimeter; comparatively, many competing memory foam mattresses offer little to no edge support because they lack this sort of encasement.
The mattress also offers moderate yet consistent conforming; because it is ‘Medium,’ the bed is considered optimal for back and stomach sleepers weighing between 130 and 230 pounds, as well as heavier side sleepers.
The liquid-repellent cover is another standout feature. Other benefits include great motion isolation and no noise when bearing weight.
Polysleep ships mattresses for free throughout the contiguous U.S. and Canada. The Polysleep Mattress has a price-point that is significantly lower than that of the average memory foam bed. It is also backed by a 100-night sleep trial and a 10-year warranty.
Read on to learn more about the Polysleep Mattress, including technical specs, prices, and performance and sleeper ratings. This guide also includes an overview of the company’s shipping, return, and warranty policies, along with some similar product recommendations.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Polysleep Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Polysleep mattresses have received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
The Polysleep Mattress has ‘Medium’ (5.5) firmness. Beds with this setting are usually most suitable for people weighing between 130 and 230 pounds who sleep on their backs or stomachs; softer beds may sink excessively and lead to uneven support.
Heavier side sleepers also tend to prefer the ‘Medium’ setting because it is soft enough to conform to their body and improve their spinal alignment without sagging too much.
- You want to purchase a memory foam mattress with a below-average price-point.
- You and/or your sleep partner awaken easily due to movement or noise.
- You experience chronic pain in your back, shoulders, and other sensitive areas.
How Do Polysleep Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how the Polysleep Mattress stacks up to other beds.
The Polysleep Mattress stands out from competing models for its robust edge support – thanks in part to a high-density foam encasement around the base – and a liquid-repellent cover to prevent stains.
It also offers many of the same benefits as other all-foam mattresses, such as above-average motion isolation and no noise when bearing weight.
Because it has ‘Medium’ (5) firmness, the bed is optimal for back and stomach sleepers who weigh 130 to 230 pounds, as well as heavier individuals who sleep on their sides.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses
Similar Mattress Options
Loom & Leaf Mattress
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||120 nights||120 nights||100 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||Lifetime||15 Year||10 Year, Non-prorated|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About Polysleep Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
Below you’ll find current prices for the Polysleep Mattress in each available size.
- Twin $695
- Twin XL $725
- Full $795
- Queen $895
- King $995
- Cal King $995
Construction and Firmness
The following table lists firmness, thickness, and material composition specs for the Polysleep Mattress.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Polysleep Mattress||5.5 (Medium)||10″||5 1/2″ 1.8 PCF HD Polyfoam with 2 PCF HD Polyfoam Encasement||2″ 3 PCF Memory Foam
2 1/2″ 1.8 PCF Transitional Polyfoam
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
The Polysleep Mattress is available on the Polysleep website, as well as Amazon.com Canada. Polysleep does not operate any brick-and-mortar stores or showrooms in the U.S.; Canadian customers can visit the company’s showroom in Montreal’s Eaton Centre.
Polysleep Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Free to contiguous U.S. and Canada
Warranty 10 years
Made In Canada
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
Polysleep mattresses are compressed and shipped in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
Polysleep ships beds to all 50 states and most of Canada.
White Glove Delivery?
Polysleep does not offer White Glove delivery at this time.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for Polysleep is as follows:
- Most Polysleep Mattress orders are processed within one to two business days of the original order. Once processed, the mattresses typically reach U.S. customers in another two to seven business days. This puts the total wait time at three to nine business days.
- Shipping is free for all customers in Canada and the contiguous U.S. Those in Alaska and Hawaii must pay additional delivery charges.
Old Mattress Removal
Polysleep does not offer old mattress removal with any orders.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Polysleep offers a 100-night sleep trial for the Polysleep Mattress.
- This sleep trial does not require a break-in period. Customers may return their mattress at any point during the 100-night trial.
- One free mattress exchange is allowed during the sleep trial. Exchanging a bed will void the remaining trial.
- In the event of a return, Polysleep will arrange for personnel to pick up the mattress from the customer’s residence and transport it for recycling.
Polysleep offers a 10-year warranty for the Polysleep Mattress:
- This warranty is completely nonprorated.
- Warranty coverage begins on the original purchase date. Polysleep will, at its sole option, repair or replace any mattresses with defects one time during the warranty period. Mattress owners must cover all associated transportation and inspection costs.
- The mattress must be used with a support system that can accommodate both the mattress and its user(s). Failure to use proper support may void the warranty if damages occur.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
Sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring one inch (1″) or deeper.
Physical flaws in the mattress that cause foam components to split or crack.
Defects or flaws related to the cover zipper.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
Sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that do not measure one inch (1″) or deeper, or normal increases in foam softness that do not affect the bed’s “advertised properties.” These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s firmness or thickness preferences.
Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to misuse or neglect.
- This warranty is non-transferable. It is exclusively offered to original owners who purchase their mattress from Polysleep or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer do not receive warranty coverage.
7 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with Polysleep, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Polysleep has not earned a grade from the Better Business Bureau.
Polysleep officially launched in 2016. The company is headquartered in Montreal, Quebec.
Polysleep does not operate any brick-and-mortar stores. However, they do work with local Showcase Partners across 16 locations in Canada and one location in the U.S. where you can experience their products in person.
Find Polysleep on Social