Meet Our Testing Team
- Made in the USA
- No-questions-asked money-back guarantee
- GMO, gluten, and soy-free
- Mildly herbal raspberry flavor
- Alcohol-free formula
- Only one flavor (raspberry) available
- Not all users find it effective
- Not available outside of the USA
- Proprietary blend of herbs with no listed dose amounts for each
Nocturest is a liquid supplement meant to aid sleep when taken before bed. It contains both nutrients and herbal extracts, all of which are thought to promote restful sleep:
- Nutrients: Melatonin, theanine, magnesium
- Herbal Extracts: Passionflower, valerian root, chamomile, lemon balm, hops
The manufacturer, Rejuvica Health, claims that the liquid formula is better-absorbed and more effective than capsules. Nocturest is only available in one flavor, raspberry, and is offered in a base of non-GMO vegetable glycerin and filtered spring water. To use, you place several drops on your tongue (approximately 1.2 milliliters) and hold them there before swallowing.
Most customers with positive experiences found that the product worked within 30 minutes, making it best used before going to bed. If you wake up during the night, you can take another dose of the product, up to three doses per night. Each bottle contains 48 servings, and most reviewers found that one bottle is enough for just over a month’s worth of daily use.
While there is research which shows promising effects for the nutrients and herbs included, Rejuvica Health has not done any testing on the product. However, it does offer a no-questions-asked, 60-day money-back guarantee, allowing customers to try it for themselves with little risk.
Customer reviews are generally positive, with the majority finding that the product worked well for them with minimal side effects. Those who had a negative experience with the product mostly found that it did not work, though there were also some reports of grogginess the next day.
Interested in Nocturest?Check Lowest Price
How Does Nocturest Work?
Sleep supplements are a complicated subject. Although there are a wide variety of nutrients and herbs which may be helpful in achieving a more restful sleep, we have few definitive answers on how they work or how they are best used.
Nocturest offers a blend of three nutrients and five herbal extracts, each of which is backed by research:
- Magnesium has been shown to help relieve insomnia, though the amounts used in research are usually significantly higher than those in Nocturest.
- Theanine, an amino acid found in green tea, appears to shorten how long it takes to fall asleep.
- Melatonin is a hormone with significant research backing its ability to aid in sleep health.
- Valerian is the most widely-used herbal sleep supplement and may help people achieve a more restful sleep, though more research is needed.
- Passionflower may lengthen the amount of time spent asleep, though it also appears to decrease the time spent in the REM stage.
- Lemon balm has been shown to alleviate sleep disorders, particularly when combined with valerian.
- Hops are the flower used in the brewing of beer and are known to have sedative effects.
- Chamomile is widely used as a sleep aid in the form of tea and shows promising effects on sleep quality when used as an extract.
Although all of Nocturest’s ingredients are backed by science, they do not share the dosage amounts of the herbal extracts used. However, customer reviews are broadly very positive, and the majority of customers have found that the supplement helps them fall asleep more easily.
Rejuvica Health claims that their liquid formula is easier to absorb than capsule supplements. While they have not published any studies of their own, this is true of other types of nutrient supplement.
Each bottle of Nocturest contains 48 servings of approximately 1.2 milliliters. There is only one flavor available (raspberry), though users do report a mild herbal aftertaste.
The bottle lists amounts for the three nutrients in the blend (magnesium citrate, theanine, and melatonin), but the herbal extracts are considered a proprietary blend. Because of this, they do not offer dose information for the herbs used. The levels of magnesium citrate and theanine are average for sleep supplements, though the melatonin levels are higher than the standard 2 milligrams included in most competing products.
|Ingredients||Valerian, passionflower, lemon balm, hops, chamomile, vegetable glycerin, raspberry flavoring, purified water|
|Nutrient amounts||Magnesium Citrate: 20mg
|Number of servings||48|
How Much Does Nocturest Cost?
Nocturest is available for $34 on Amazon, and free shipping is available. It is not eligible for Prime, and one bottle contains 59 milliliters or 48 servings. Most customers who use the product daily find that one bottle lasts slightly over a month, making a year’s supply of Nocturest cost approximately $408.
Sleep Trial None
Shipping Free within the USA
Warranty 60-day money-back guarantee
Made In U.S.A.
Is Nocturest appropriate for people with dietary restrictions?
Nocturest is soy, gluten, and GMO-free, as well as being vegan-friendly.
Are there any side effects?
Most customers do not experience side effects, though there are some reports of mild grogginess the next day.
What does it taste like?
Raspberry flavoring is the dominant taste, though some users do find there is a slight herbal aftertaste due to the extracts used.
Is Nocturest safe?
All of the ingredients used in Nocturest are non-toxic and generally safe. None of the herbal extracts are known to have significant interactions with medication, though melatonin’s sedative effect may be increased when used with sedative medicine. Customers with allergies to any of the plants used should avoid this product.
What is the product’s shelf life?
Each bottle is stamped with an expiration date. Most bottles will last four years from the date of purchase.
8 out of 10 customers had a positive experience with Rejuvica Health.
Rejuvica Health is a California-based supplement company which was launched in 2014.
Rejuvica Health has earned an A+ from the Better Business Bureau.
Rejuvica Health does not operate any brick and mortar locations.
Contact Rejuvica Health
[email protected]ica.com | (949) 734-7275 | rejuvica.com
Find Rejuvica Health on Social