Meet Our Testing Team
- Strong motion isolation and no noise
- Sleeps cooler than most all-foam alternatives
- Close conforming and pressure relief for side and back sleepers
- Below-average price-point
- One firmness/thickness option
- Minimal edge support
- California King size not available
Save 10% on a Nighslee mattress with this linkLearn More
Nighslee offers the Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress. As the name implies, this bed features a comfort layer of ventilated, gel-infused memory foam. It also has a transitional layer of bamboo-infused polyfoam and a high-density polyfoam support core; the cover is made of rayon derived from bamboo. The Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress is 10″ thick and considered ‘Medium’ in terms of firmness, or a 5.5 on the 1-10 firmness scale.
Temperature neutrality is a major strength of the Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress. The ventilated, gel-infused top layer, bamboo-infused transitional layer, and breathable cover help regulate the temperature of the entire bed. As a result, it sleeps cooler than many all-foam competitors. The mattress also conforms very closely without excessive sagging, making it optimal for sleepers – side and back sleepers in particular – who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds, as well as lighter or heavier individuals who prefer moderate firmness. Other advantages of the Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress include great motion isolation, no noise when bearing weight, and an exceptionally light frame that is easy to lift and move for most.
Current price-points for the Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress are significantly lower than those of the average memory foam model. Nighslee also offers free shipping within the contiguous U.S., and backs the product with a 100-night sleep trial and 10-year warranty.
Read on to learn more about how the Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress is constructed, priced, and shipped. We’ll also provide an overview of Nighslee’s return and warranty policies, as well as other products available from the company.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Nighslee Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, the Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress from Nighslee has received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
‘Medium’ firmness settings are considered optimal for sleepers weighing between 130 and 230 pounds. As a result, the Nighslee Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress is best suited for those in the average weight group.
The mattress conforms closely enough to improve spinal alignment for side sleepers, while minimal sagging makes it a good option for back sleepers seeking an even, supportive surface.
Nighslee Mattress Recommendations
- You are looking for a mattress with a below-average price-point
- You tend to sleep hot, especially on all-foam beds
- You and/or your sleep partner awaken easily due to movement or noise
- You prefer beds with average thickness profiles
How Does the Nighslee Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how Nighslee mattresses stack up to other beds.
Considering its low price-point, the Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress from Nighslee is a high-value option for shoppers. The bed provides close body conforming that can alleviate aches and pains, and improve spinal alignment for side sleepers.
The Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress also provides a more comfortable sleep temperature compared to other all-foam models; this is due in part to its ventilated and gel-infused comfort layer, bamboo-infused transitional layer, and breathable rayon cover. Additionally, the mattress isolates motion transfer very well, does not produce any noise when bearing weight, and is exceptionally light and easy to move.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
Loom & Leaf Mattress
|FIRMNESS||5.5||4, 7||5.5, 8||6|
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||120 nights||120 nights||100 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||Lifetime||15 Year||10 Year, Limited|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Nighslee Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $265
- Twin XL $275
- Full $325
- Queen $405
- King $615
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Nighslee Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress||5.5 (Medium)||10″||5″ HD Polyfoam||3″ Ventilated, Gel-infused Memory Foam
2″ Bamboo-infused Polyfoam
|Rayon from Bamboo|
The Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress is available on the Nighslee website. It is also sold on Amazon.com. Nighslee does not operate any brick-and-mortar stores or showrooms.
Nighslee Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Compressed and shipped in a box
Warranty 10 years, non-prorated
Made In China
How is the Mattress Shipped?
Compressed and shipped in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
Contiguous U.S. only.
White Glove Delivery?
Nighslee doesn’t offer White Glove delivery at this time.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for Nighslee is as follows:
- Standard shipping is free for all customers in the contiguous U.S. FedEx coordinates all orders; most customers receive their mattress within three to five business days. Buyers are encouraged to contact Nighslee if their bed has not arrived by the end of the fifth business day.
- Nighslee does not ship mattresses outside the contiguous U.S., including to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
Old Mattress Removal
Nighslee does not offer old mattress removal with any orders.
Old Mattress Removal?
Nighslee does not offer old mattress delivery at this time.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Nighslee offers a 100-night sleep trial for the Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress.
- This sleep trial does not require a break-in period of any kind; customers may return their mattress for a full refund at any point during the 100-night trial.
- This trial is exclusively available to those who buy their mattress from Nighslee or Amazon.com; if purchased from other sellers, the customer should defer to that company’s sleep trial and return policy.
- Nighslee will cover all return costs and arrange for the mattress to be picked up from the customer’s residence at no extra charge. All returned mattresses are either recycled or donated to charity.
- Each household is limited to one return/refund per year.
Nighslee offers a 10-year warranty for the Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress:
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated.
- Nighslee will, at its sole option, repair or replace any defective mattress for as long as the warranty is valid. Replacing a mattress will not extend the warranty and will not result in a new warranty.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring three-quarters of an inch (3/4″) or deeper.
Physical flaws in the mattress that cause foams to split or crack.
Manufacturing flaws associated with the cover, including fabric tears or unraveled stitches.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that do not measure three-quarters of an inch (3/4″) or deeper. These are considered standard wear and tear.
Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to misuse, neglect, improper storage, or inadequate foundational support.
- This warranty is non-transferable. It is exclusively offered to original owners who purchase their mattress from Nighslee or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not receive warranty coverage.
7 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with Nighslee, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Nighslee launched in 2018.
Nighslee does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations, and the Cool Gel Memory Foam Mattress is not sold in any retail stores.
Find Nighslee on Social