Meet Our Testing Team
- Multiple firmness options
- Great motion isolation and no noise
- Sleeps cooler than other all-foam beds
- Free shipping and lifetime warranty
- Limited edge support
- Higher-than-average price-point for a memory foam bed
- Sleep trial requires 30-night break-in period
The MemoryLux is one of the newest models from WinkBeds, a U.S. mattress manufacturer also known for the WinkBed and WinkBed Plus luxury innersprings. The MemoryLux is a memory foam mattress featuring a comfort system with a top layer of gel-infused polyfoam and a second layer of AirCell open-cell memory foam. The bed also has a transitional layer of zoned polyfoam, which provides targeted support to different areas of the body, as well as a high-density polyfoam base. The cover is made of Tencel® lyocell. The mattress measures 12″ thick.
The MemoryLux is available in three firmness settings: ‘Medium Soft,’ or a 4 on the 1-10 firmness scale; ‘Medium’ (5); and ‘Firm’ (7). This range ensures most sleepers should be able to find a suitable setting, regardless of their body weight, sleep position, or firmness preferences. Like other all-foam beds, the MemoryLux isolates motion transfer very well and does not make any noise when bearing weight. It also sleeps fairly cool, due to both the breathable cover and its comfort layers of gel-infused foam and open-cell memory foam.
The MemoryLux has a price-point that is considered above-average compared to other memory foam beds. WinkBeds offers free shipping to all customers in the contiguous U.S. The mattress is also backed by a 120-night sleep trial and a lifetime warranty.
Read on to learn more about the MemoryLux in terms of pricing, construction, and performance. This guide also includes an overview of WinkBeds’ shipping, return, and warranty policies, along with some similar mattress recommendations.
Save $200 discount on your MemoryLux mattress.
Tuck reader get big savings. Use code = TUCK200Shop Now
What Type of Sleeper Is Best Suited to a MemoryLux Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, MemoryLux mattresses have received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
The MemoryLux is available in three firmness settings, each one suitable for different sleeper types.
The ‘Medium Soft’ option offers close conforming, which is optimal for lighter individuals; this is particularly true for side sleepers who prefer extra padding around the shoulders and hips.
The ‘Medium’ option also conforms closely, but has a more balanced feel that suits sleepers weighing between 130 and 230 pounds in any sleep position.
The ‘Firm’ option may be the best firmness for heavier people, especially back and stomach sleepers.
MemoryLux Mattress Recommendations
- You and/or your sleep partner awaken easily due to movement or noise
- You tend to sleep hot, especially on all-foam beds
- You experience chronic pain in your neck, back, and other sensitive areas
- You prefer mattresses with thicker-than-average profiles
How Does the MemoryLux Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how MemoryLux mattresses stack up to other beds.
The MemoryLux by WinkBeds excels at motion isolation and does not make any noise when bearing weight. Unlike many competing memory foam beds, the mattress also sleeps fairly cool thanks to gel-infused and open-cell foam comfort layers, along with a breathable cover.
Firmness selection is another strong point; options range from ‘Medium Soft’ to ‘Firm,’ ensuring most sleepers will find a suitable option. However, buyers should note the mattress has a larger-than-average price-point for a memory foam bed.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
Loom & Leaf Mattress
|AVAILABILITY||online, in-store||online, in-store||online||online|
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||100 nights||120 nights||365 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||10 Year, Limited||15 Year||Limited Lifetime|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the MemoryLux Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $1,099
- Twin XL $1,199
- Full $1,399
- Queen $1,599
- King $1,799
- Cali King $1,799
Firmness and Construction
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|MemoryLux Mattress||4 (‘Medium Soft’)
|12″||3″ Zoned Transitional Polyfoam
4″ 1.86 PCF HD Polyfoam
|2″ Gel-infused Foam
3″ Memory Foam
The MemoryLux is only available to buy on the WinkBeds website. The mattress is not sold through Amazon.com or any other online retailers.
WinkBeds mattresses are available to try – but not buy – at the Sleep Sherpa showrooms in Chicago, Illinois, and Edina, Minnesota; and the SleePare showroom in New York City, and Edina, Minnesota; and the SleePare showroom in New York City.
MemoryLux Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 120 nights
Shipping Compressed, roll-packed
Made In USA
How is the Mattress Shipped?
Compressed and roll-packed for standard delivery; not compressed for White Glove delivery.
Where Do They Ship?
Contiguous U.S. only.
White Glove Delivery?
Customers may select old mattress removal with White Glove delivery for an additional charge.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for WinkBeds is as follows:
- WinkBeds provides free standard shipping to all customers in the contiguous U.S. Each mattress is made-to-order; as a result, most customers receive their mattress within 14 business days.
- In addition to free standard delivery, White Glove delivery is available for $99. Standard White Glove delivery includes in-home assembly and packaging waste removal. For an additional $60 ($159 total), White Glove personnel will haul away the customer’s old mattress for recycling or donation.
Old Mattress Removal?
Customers may select old mattress removal with White Glove delivery for $60, bringing the total delivery cost to $159. WinkBeds charges the same fees for mattress replacements arranged under the ‘Any Reason’ guarantee. Old mattress removal is not available with any standard orders.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
WinkBeds offers a 120-night sleep trial for the MemoryLux mattress.
- The sleep trial includes a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers may not return their mattress until they have tested it out for at least 30 nights.
- Full refunds are issued for all returns; WinkBeds will process the refund within five business days. The company also provides free mattress pickup for all returns.
- WinkBeds also offers mattress exchanges during the trial period for a flat $49 charge. WinkBeds personnel will deliver the new mattress and remove the original model.
WinkBeds offers a lifetime warranty for the MemoryLux:
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated. WinkBeds will, at its sole option, repair or replace any defective mattress for as long as the warranty is valid.
- WinkBeds also offers the ‘Any Reason’ replacement guarantee. Under this guarantee, mattress owners can exchange their bed after the trial period ends and receive a new model at 50% of its current retail price. In addition to the cost of the bed, the ‘Any Reason’ offer incurs a $99 White Glove delivery charge and a $60 haul-away fee, bringing the total to $159 on top of the mattress price. The replacement mattress is not covered under the same lifetime warranty as the original.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support. Per WinkBeds: “In order for this Warranty to apply, the Mattresses must be used on a firm, rigid, non-flexible surface with an ample center support leg(s), such as a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the Mattress and user(s) for the entirety of its use.” WinkBeds may ask owners filing warranty claims to send photographic proof of a suitable foundation.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
Physical flaws in the mattress that cause foams to split or crack despite proper use and handling.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper, or increases in softness that do not affect the bed’s pressure-relieving abilities. These issues are considered normal wear and tear.
Repair or replacement requests that occur when the owner’s comfort preferences change.
Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to misuse or neglect.
- This warranty is non-transferable. It is exclusively open to original owners who purchase their mattress from WinkBeds or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not receive warranty coverage.
8 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with WinkBeds, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
WinkBeds was founded 2016. The company’s newest line, including the MemoryLux, debuted in summer 2019.
The MemoryLux and other WinkBeds mattresses are available to try at the Sleep Sherpa showrooms in Chicago, IL, and Edina, MN, as well as the SleePare showroom in New York, NY. However, customers cannot purchase mattresses at these locations; all orders must be coordinated online.
Find WinkBeds on Social