Meet Our Testing Team
- ReST Bed mattresses are totally customizable, offering adjustable firmness throughout 5 zones. This allows the sleeper to target certain areas of the mattress to accommodate their sleep position, weight and/or pain issues.
- The ReST Bed automatically responds to a sleepers changing firmness needs throughout the night.
- ReST Bed mattresses are available online and in more than 100 brick-and-mortar locations across the United States.
- ReST Bed mattresses range in price from $2,799 to $5,598; this is an above-average price-point for airbed models.
- Mattresses directly ordered from ReST include an automatic charge of $199 for White Glove delivery; free shipping is not available. Comparatively, most mattress manufacturers offer free ground shipping and White Glove delivery for $150 or less.
Full Sleep Rating
At this time, we have not received enough customer reviews on ReST Bed mattresses to calculate accurate sleep ratings for categories like durability, motion isolation, and temperature neutrality. We will update this section as soon as possible.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a ReST Bed Mattress?
At this time, Tuck Sleep has not received enough customer feedback to accurately evaluate ReST Bed mattresses based on sleep position and sleeper weight. We will update this section as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please note that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. For more information on sleeping positions please see our guides for side, back, stomach and combination sleepers.
The following table lists our average grades for latex and hybrid mattresses based on different sleeper positions and weights.
Save big on ReST Beds with code TUCK
$300 off + FREE pillowView Price
|Mattress Type||Sleep Position||Lightweight Sleeper Rating (Less than 130 lbs)||Average Weight Sleeper Rating (130 to 230 lbs)||Heavyweight Sleeper Rating (More than 230 lbs)|
|Back||Very Good||Very Good||Good|
Take a look below at the comparable mattresses we recommend.
Classic Series (c2, c4)
Loom & Leaf Mattress
|AVAILABILITY||online and in-store||online, in-store||online, in-store||online|
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||100 nights||100 nights||180 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||25 Year||10 year||10 Year, Limited||15 Year|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About ReST Bed Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin XL $2,799
- Queen $3,999
- King $4,599
- California King $4,599
- Split California King $5,598
Construction and Firmness
ReST Bed mattresses are designed for adjustable firmness, and do not have a fixed firmness rating. The table below features a detailed breakdown of the ReST Bed’s components and dimensions.
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
|Product Name||Firmness Rating||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|ReST Bed||Varies (Adjustable)||12″||1″ HR Polyfoam
5 1/2″ Air Chambers
|2″ Gel Memory Foam
1″ Gel Memory Foam
|100% Lycra® spandex|
Sleep Trial and Warranty
Trial Period and Guarantee
Trial Period and Guarantee: ReST offers a 90-night sleep trial for all mattresses. Customers may return their mattress at any point during the sleep trial in exchange for a ‘full product refund’.
- The sleep trial and return policy will vary for authorized ReST retailers. Customers should defer to the policies of the retailer where they purchase their ReST Bed model.
Warranty: ReST offers a 10-year warranty for all ReST Bed mattresses.
- ReST will, at their sole option, repair or replace all mattresses that are deemed defective for as long as the warranty is valid. Due to the modular construction of these mattresses, ReST may opt to replace individual components, rather than the entire mattress.
- ReST will cover all transportation and handling costs related to shipping a defective mattress back to the company or authorized retailer. However, customers must receive prior approval before shipping the item.
- ReST Bed mattresses are designed for use with certain types of foundational support. Per ReST: ‘ Queen and King ReST Beds must be on a frame that has solid center support. The Queen must have at least one center leg. The King must have at least two legs. Make sure that all legs are level’. Additionally, hardwood frames must have at least five cross slats. Use of an improper foundation will void the warranty.
- The warranty will cover the following mattress defects:
- Issues or flaws with the foam or cover, including coils or wires that protrude through the fabric.
- Flaws associated with the modular support system.
- Flaws associated with the sensors, electronics, and pump stations.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s sleep preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that result from owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- Damages or defects that occur with mattresses used in hotels, hospitals, and other commercial settings; this warranty is for residential use only.
- Warranties will not be issued for mattresses that have served as demos or floor models.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from ReST or an authorized ReST Bed retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer do so ‘as is’, and will not receive warranty protection.
Due to insufficient owner data, there is no customer service rating for ReST at this time.
ReST has not received a grade from the Better Business Bureau.
Responsive Surface Technology, LLC (ReST) was founded in 2013.
ReST operates a brick-and-mortar showroom in Atlanta, Georgia. These mattresses are also sold at brick-and-mortar retail locations nationwide. A full ReST Bed store map is found on the company’s website.
Contact ReST Bed
1000 Marietta Street NW, #106
Marietta, GA 30318
- General Information: 1-404-671-9397 ext. 102
- Dealers: 1-404-671-9397 ext. 105
- Tech Support: 1-888-588-1349 ext. 106
- Warranty Information: 1-888-588-1349
Find ReST Bed on Social