Meet Our Testing Team
- Multiple firmness options
- Even conforming and above-average pain/pressure relief
- Great motion isolation and minimal noise potential
- Below-average price-point
- Free shipping throughout Canada
- Too thick for some
- 30-night break-in required for sleep trial
Tuck readers save $100 on any Logan & Cove mattress.Shop Now
The Logan & Cove is a hybrid mattress from Novosbed, a Canada-based manufacturer. The Logan & Cove is constructed with comfort layers of gel memory foam and soy-infused polyfoam, along with a cover made of fibers derived from eucalyptus and a pillow-top layer of silk-blend material for extra padding. The mattress also includes a transitional layer of polyfoam and a pocketed coil base.
The Logan & Cove is available in two firmness settings: ‘Medium Soft,’ or a 4.5 on the 1-10 firmness scale; or ‘Medium Firm,’ or 6.5. This range accommodates most sleepers regardless of their weight or preferred sleep position. The mattress has a 14″ profile in both firmness settings, making it much thicker than the average mattress.
Like most other hybrids with deep foam layers, the Logan & Cove offers very good motion isolation and produces very little noise. These attributes make it a good option for couples. The mattress also sleeps fairly cool, due in part to its breathable, eucalyptus-derived cover and good airflow through the coil layer. The Logan & Cove offers good edge support, as well.
The Logan & Cove, like other Novosbed mattresses, is exclusively sold in Canada and cannot be shipped elsewhere (including the United States). Novosbed offers free shipping for most customer, though some remote locations may incur additional delivery charges. The mattress is backed by a 120-night sleep trial and a 15-year warranty.
Read on to learn more about Logan & Cove prices and construction, as well as sleeper and performance ratings for the mattress and an overview of Novosbed’s shipping, return, and warranty policies.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Logan & Cove Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Logan & Cove mattresses have received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
As you can see, ratings for the Logan & Cove mattress vary by selected firmness. The ‘Medium Soft’ option provides close conforming, and is most suitable for those who weigh 230 pounds or less – particularly side sleepers.
The ‘Medium Firm’ option may be the most comfortable design for heavier individuals, as well as back and stomach sleepers.
Logan & Cove Mattress Recommendations
- You live in Canada and want to buy a mattress that has a below-average price-point
- You tend to sleep hot
- You and/or your sleep partner awaken easily due to movement or noise
- You prefer beds with thicker-than-average profiles
Tuck Gives the Following Awards
Best Mattresses from Canada
Editor’s pick for Best Mattress for Heavyweight Sleepers
How Does the Logan & Cove Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how Logan & Cove mattresses stack up to other beds.
The Logan & Cove, like many similarly constructed hybrids, offers a balance of body conforming and sturdy support. The bed’s ‘Medium Soft’ and ‘Medium Firm’ options make it suitable for most sleepers regardless of their weight or preferred position.
The Logan & Cove also isolates motion fairly well and produces little noise, making it a good option for couples; the mattress is responsive enough for sex, as well, especially in the ‘Medium Firm’ setting. Additionally, the mattress sleeps fairly cool.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
Leesa Hybrid Mattress
|AVAILABILITY||online||online, in-store||online, in-store||online|
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||Lifetime (50% exchanges after 100 nights)||100 nights||100 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||Lifetime||10 year||10 Year, Limited|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Logan & Cove Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $588 (US), $799 (CAD)
- Twin XL $625 (US), $849 (CAD)
- Full $662 (US), $899 (CAD)
- Queen $734 (US), $999 (CAD)
- King $846 (US), $1,149 (CAD)
- Cali King $846 (US), $1,149 (CAD)
The Logan & Cove is available in two firmness settings, ‘Medium Soft’ (4.5) and ‘Medium Firm’ (6.5). The table below lists full firmness, thickness, and composition specs for the mattress.
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Logan & Cove||4.5 (Medium Soft)
6.5 (Medium Firm)
|14″||2″ HD Polyfoam
8″ Pocketed Coils
|1″ Silk-blend Pillow-top
1″ Gel Memory Foam
Logan & Cove mattresses are exclusively sold by Novosbed on the Logan & Cove website.
The company does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations and the mattress is not currently sold through Amazon.com or other third-party retailers.
Logan & Cove Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 120 nights
Shipping Compressed and shipped in a box
Warranty 15 years
Made In Canada
How is the Mattress Shipped?
Logan & Cove mattresses are compressed and shipped in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
Throughout Canada, including all 10 provinces, Yukon, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut.
White Glove Delivery?
Logan & Cove does not offer White Glove delivery at this time.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for Novosbed is as follows:
- Most mattress orders are processed within one to three business days, and will ship to the customer’s address within one to five business days. This puts the total processing and transit time at two to eight business days, depending on the buyer’s location.
- According to Novosbed, shipping is free for”99% of Canadians.” Some remote locations may incur additional charges or be unavailable for delivery.
- Per the warranty, Logan & Cove mattresses must be completely unboxed within two weeks of the delivery date.
Old Mattress Removal?
Novosbed does not offer old mattress removal for any Logan & Cove orders.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Novosbed offers a 120-night sleep trial for the Logan & Cove mattress.
- This sleep trial includes a mandatory 30-night break-in period. Customers may not return their mattress for a full refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed.
- Customers who request a return after 30 nights will receive a full refund; Novosbed will also coordinate mattress pickup from the customer’s residence at no extra charge. All returned mattresses are either recycled or donated to charity.
- Most refunds are processed within one to two business days.
Novosbed offers a 15-year warranty for the Logan & Cove mattress:
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated. Novosbed will, at its sole option, repair or replace mattresses with defects for as long as the warranty is valid.
- The warranty will be voided if the mattress is not unboxed within two weeks of its delivery date.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support. Per Novosbed: “Purchasers using a bed frame must ensure it provides sturdy support for both the mattress and foundation ensuring it has a centre support and having at least 5-6 legs. Purchasers using their mattress directly on a slatted bed system must ensure that the slats are a minimum of 2 inches in width, and have gaps between them of no more than 3 inches. Queen, King, and California King platform beds and slat system bed frames used in conjunction with your Logan & Cove mattress require at least one centre support beam. Platform beds and adjustable bases made of wired metal are not acceptable for use with Logan & Cove mattress.”
- Mattress owners are responsible for all transportation and handling charges associated with repairs or replacements.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring two inches (2″) or deeper.
Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack despite proper use and handling.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
Sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that do not measure two inches (2″) or deeper; this is considered normal wear and tear.
Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s firmness preferences.
Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to misuse, improper cleaning, or inadequate foundational support.
- This warranty is non-transferable. It is exclusively available to original Logan & Cove owners who purchase their mattress from Novosbed or an authorized retailer. Those who do buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
8 out of 10 owner experiences show that Logan & Cove customers have had a positive experience with Novosbed, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Novosbed has been in business since 2009. The Logan & Cove mattress was introduced in 2018.
Novosbed does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations
Contact Novosbed/Logan & Cove
Find Logan & Cove on Social