Meet Our Testing Team
- Zoned comfort layer offers enhanced pain and pressure relief
- Great motion isolation and no noise
- Longer-than-average sleep trial and warranty coverage
- Free shipping
- Weak edge support
- Limited firmness and profile options
- Above-average price-point compared to other memory foam beds
See why shoppers rave about the Level Sleep Mattress.
Take $225 off your purchase while you're at it.Learn More
The TriSupport Mattress from Level Sleep is an all-foam bed constructed with a memory foam comfort layer and a high-density polyfoam support core. The removable, washable cover is made from stretch polyester.
The comfort layer is divided into three sections, or zones, with differing firmness settings. The head of the bed is ‘Soft’ to provide ample cushioning to the neck and shoulders; the midsection is ‘Firm’ for enhanced spine and lower back support; and the foot of the bed is ‘Medium’ for optimal conforming at the hips, which can improve spinal alignment. Overall the mattress has a ‘Medium’ firmness, which corresponds to 5.5 on the 1-10 firmness scale.
In addition to close conforming that targets aches, pains, and pressure points in different areas of the body, the TriSupport Mattress also isolates motion transfer well and produces no noise when compressed. The mattress is suitable for a wide range of sleeper weights and sleep positions.
Read on for our full review of Level Sleep mattresses, including sleeper and performance ratings, the company’s delivery and return policies, and warranty information.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Level Sleep Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, the TriSupport Mattress from Level Sleep has received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
As you can see, the TriSupport Mattress is most suitable for side and back sleepers, as well as those in the light weight group (less than 130 pounds) and the average weight group (130 to 230 pounds).
Additionally, sleepers in the heavy weight group (more than 230 pounds) who prefer ‘Medium’ firmness beds may feel comfortable on this mattress.
However, the mattress is only available in one design and thickness profile; sleepers who prefer thicker beds or models with different comfort layers may find this selection too limiting.
Level Sleep Mattress Recommendations
- You have a bigger shopping budget, as the mattresses are priced higher than most competing memory foam models.
- You want a mattress that conforms closely
- You want a mattress that isolates motion well and does not make any noise
How Does the Level Sleep Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how TriSupport mattresses from Level Sleep stack up to other beds.
The TriSupport mattress features a memory foam comfort layer and a high-density polyfoam support core built onto a 10? profile.
Unlike most competing models, the TriSupport Mattress has a zoned comfort layer with different firmness settings at the head, midsection, and foot; this design provides varying levels of conforming and support to these areas.
The price-point for a TriSupport Mattress is significantly higher than the cost of an average memory foam mattress.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
Loom & Leaf Mattress
|FIRMNESS||6||5.5, 8||6.5||4, 7|
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||120 nights||365 nights||120 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||15 Year||Limited Lifetime||Lifetime|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Level Sleep Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
Take a look below at the sizes the Level Sleep Mattress is offered in and the corresponding price-points.
- Twin $799
- Twin XL $899
- Full $1,099
- Queen $1,199
- King $1,399
- Cal King $1,399
Construction and Firmness
The TriSupport mattress is designed to provide varying firmness settings to different areas of the body. The head of the bed is ‘Soft’ (3); the midsection is ‘Firm’ (7); and the foot of the bed is ‘Medium’ (5.5). Overall, the bed feels ‘Medium.’
The table below features a detailed breakdown of how the TriSupport Mattress is constructed.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|TriSupport Mattress||10″||7″ HD Polyfoam||3″ Memory Foam||Stretch Polyester
Removable and Machine Washable
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
The TriSupport Mattress is available for purchase on the Level Sleep website, but it is not sold on Amazon.com or through other mattress retailers.
Level Sleep also maintains partnerships with chiropractors nationwide; a full map of authorized partners is found on the Level Sleep website.
Level Sleep Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 365 nights
Shipping Shipped in a box to anywhere in the lower 48
Warranty 11 years, non-prorated
Made In USA
How is the Mattress Shipped?
The Level Sleep TriSupport Mattress compressed and shipped free in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
Level Sleep ships mattresses anywhere in the contiguous U.S.
Deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, and international destinations are not offered at this time.
White Glove Delivery?
Level Sleep offers white glove delivery, which includes in-home mattress assembly, packaging waste disposal, and old mattress removal for a flat rate of $139.
Old Mattress Removal?
Old mattress removal is available with White Glove delivery for $139, or as a standalone service for $119; this option is not offered with standard deliveries.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Level Sleep offers a 365-night sleep trial for the TriSupport Mattress.
- This sleep trial includes a mandatory 10-night break-in period. Customers will not be able to return the mattress for a full refund until at least 10 nights have elapsed.
- Level Sleep will provide a full refund to customers who request mattress returns after 10 nights have elapsed; the company will also arrange for the mattress to be picked up at no extra cost.
- An original receipt with proof of purchase is required for all returns and refunds.
- Households are limited to one mattress return per year.
Level Sleep offers a 11-year limited warranty on all mattresses.
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated.
- Warranty coverage begins on the date of purchase. Level Sleep will, at their sole discretion, repair or replace mattresses with defects for as long as the warranty is valid.
- Mattress owners must ship their mattress to Level Sleep is a defect develops; the company will pay all return shipping costs.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support. According to Level Sleep, the mattress must be ‘supported at all times by a proper foundation sufficient to support the weight of your body and the mattress itself, and proper handling.’
- Mattress repairs or replacements will neither extend nor replace the original warranty.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring one inch (1?) or deeper.
Physical flaws in the mattress materials that cause foams to split or crack.
Flaws in the mattress cover, including torn fabric, unraveled stitching, or broken zippers.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
Sagging or indentations that do not measure one inch (1?) or deeper, or normal increases in foam softness. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
Tears, stains, burns, and other forms of physical damage caused by the owner, as well as damage that occurs due to dampness or mold.
- This warranty is exclusively offered to original owners who purchase their mattress from Level Sleep or an authorized brand retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
7 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with Level Sleep, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Level Sleep was launched in 2015.
Level Sleep does not operate any brick-and-mortar stores or showrooms.
However, the mattresses are available to try at the locations of Level Sleep’s authorized sleep partners (most of which are licensed chiropractors).
Contact Level Sleep
Find Level Sleep on Social