- Comprehensive and varied product and concentration range.
- 0% THC in all products.
- Third-party testing available on all product pages.
- 50% discount codes for veterans and discounts for first responders.
- Free shipping on purchases over $100.
- Broad-spectrum CBD only, with no full-spectrum options.
- No monthly subscriptions or discounts are available.
Green Roads is passionate about using science to create what they consider to be the best CBD products on the market. Working with pharmacists and experts to ensure the purity and potency of their unique formulas has paid off, as Green Roads products are now sold in over 10,000 locations.
Customers looking for a wide-ranging product line with multiple potencies will enjoy shopping with Green Roads. They are also ideal for anyone who requires 0% THC content, as the company only uses broad-spectrum CBD oil.
- CBD Oil – Broad-spectrum CBD oil blended with Kosher vegetable glycerin and hemp seed oil. Available in a wide range of concentrations, from 7 to 58 milligram per milliliter.
- CBD Capsules – CBD oil in a capsule made from vegan-friendly vegetable cellulose. 25 milligram per dose, 30 doses per bottle.
- CBD Topicals – Three styles of topicals, including roll-on heat relief for pain, cream for pain, and soothing cream for skin conditions and skin-care. Multiple potencies are available.
- CBD Gummies – Medicinal gummies in a wide variety of flavors, shapes, and potencies. The Sleepy Z’s are formulated for better sleep, the multi-flavored gummies include 25 milligram of CBD and 0.5 milligrams of melatonin.
- CBD Terpenes – Broad-spectrum CBD oil blended with terpenes to recreate a THC-free profile of cannabis strains. Terpenes and CBD may work together in an ‘entourage effect’ to increase effectivity. Various varieties and concentrations available.
- CBD Syrup – Soothing nighttime syrups with CBD, botanicals, and 10 milligrams of melatonin per bottle. Available in grape, mango, and strawberry, with 15 milligrams of CBD per serving.
- CBD Oil for Pets – Carefully formulated for dogs and cats. Includes krill oil to balance omega oil intake and potentially improve the effectivity of the CBD. 2.5 milligram per milliliter.
- CBD Concentrates – Crystal CBD concentrate which can be added to food and drinks as needed. Available in 250 and 1,000 milligram concentrations.
- CBD Tea and Coffee – CBD-infused ground coffee and chamomile tea bags. The tea has 7 milligrams of CBD per serving, while the ground coffee offers 15.6 milligrams per tablespoon used.
All of their products are made using a broad-spectrum distillation process, rather than full-spectrum; this provides a product with 0% THC. Some CBD users prefer full-spectrum, as this preserves more from the hemp than just CBD, but this is a matter of preference.
Green Roads products are similar in effect to full-spectrum options, making them a good option for both CBD newcomers and experienced users. Lifestyle products such as topicals, gummies, and their tea and coffee line may be particularly useful to those looking to incorporate more CBD into their daily routine.
Green Roads products go through a multistage third-party testing product, with all lab results available online.
Get 15% OFF when you shop at Green Roads.
Use code = TUCK at checkout.Shop Now
What You Need to Know About Green Roads CBD Oils
|Concentration||7mg/ml to 58mg/ml in a variety of bottle sizes||25mg per dose, 30 doses per bottle||Ranges depending on the product, from 2.8mg/ml to 10.3mg/ml||10-25mg per dose in different package sizes||7-20mg/ml in a variety of bottle sizes|
|CBD Extraction Method||Broad-spectrum Co2||Broad-spectrum Co2||Broad-spectrum Co2||Broad-spectrum Co2||Broad-spectrum Co2|
|Appearance and Flavor/Scent||Thick oil with a light hemp scent and taste||Dry capsules with a faint hemp scent||Depends on the product, from the mentholated Heat Relief to lightly botanical pain and skin creams||Assorted fruit flavors (including sour) in a variety of shapes with a faint hemp aftertaste||Thick oil, which has a strong cannabis scent due to THC-free terpenes|
|Ideal Customer||Most CBD users, those who don’t dislike the taste.||People who need a fuss-free, on-the-go solution.||Very popular with users who have muscle and joint pain or skin conditions.||Those who enjoy gummies and convenience.||CBD users interested in the terpene/cannabinoid entourage effect.|
|Category||Syrup||Oil for Pets||Concentrates||Coffee & Tea|
|Concentration||15mg per dose||2.5mg per ml||99% pure, available in 250mg and 1000mg packages||7mg per serving (tea) or 15.6 mg per tablespoon (ground coffee)|
|CBD Extraction Method||Broad-spectrum Co2||Broad-spectrum Co2||Broad-spectrum Co2||Broad-spectrum Co2|
|Appearance and Flavor/Scent||Thick syrup in grape, mango, and strawberry flavors||Medium-viscosity oil with a hemp/krill oil scent||Tasteless and odorless crystals||Chamomile tea bags and ground Colombian coffee|
|Ideal Customer||Those interested in a CBD/melatonin blend for sleep health||Pet owners||Anyone who wants to create their own CBD food and drinks||People experimenting with adding CBD to their daily routine, or those looking to save money|
Materials, Sourcing, and Testing
Green Roads sources its GMO and pesticide-free industrial hemp from American farmers. They use a broad-spectrum Co2 extraction process to distill their CBD, an industry-leading distillation process which reduces THC levels to 0%.
The CBD industry relies on third-party testing for two reasons:
- To establish that THC levels are below legal limits
- To increase consumer trust and advance consumer knowledge
Green Roads products undergo multistage testing through Evio Labs, the results of which are available online. Formulations are tested, as well as separate batches of each product. This ensures you know exactly what’s in your oil, gummies, or anything else you purchase.
As federal CBD law requires testing information on packaging (to ensure compliance), Green Roads has added a QR code to each of their packages. Once scanned, the code provides the product’s batch test results.
Flavor and Appearance
Green Roads has two types of product: those which have no added scent or flavor, and those which do.
As Green Roads uses broad-spectrum Co2 extraction rather than a full-spectrum distillation, the hemp scent of their unscented/unflavored products is pleasingly light in comparison to some other CBD products.
However, these products — particularly their CBD oil and CBD oil for pets — still have a noticeable hemp scent and taste. Users who find this unpleasant may prefer to choose a product which is flavored (such as the gummies) or the CBD capsules, which have no additives but less scent and little taste.
Some of the Green Roads CBD products have flavor added to make the experience a little sweeter, while others (like the terpene product line and the topical product line) have scent and flavor as a byproduct of the active ingredients used. In addition, they also offer coffee and tea with added CBD.
For most flavored products (like gummies and syrups), the taste is candy-like with a faint herbal aftertaste; consumers can choose between them depending on their preferences. However, when selecting a topical or terpene product, it’s important to read about the differences between each and to choose one depending on your needs. Terpene products in particular are quite divisive, as they use common cannabis terpenes to create a THC-free cannabis scent and flavor profile.
While some CBD users find that broad-spectrum CBD is less effective than full-spectrum, Green Roads’ strength is equivalent to that of full-spectrum products we have tested. They use industry-leading Co2 extraction techniques to separate CBD from unwanted material.
Green Roads also has a pleasingly broad range of potency options, with most products having at least two levels. Since there are no set dosages for CBD, this allows users to explore what works best for them without having to remember custom dosages or take large amounts of the product.
Cannabinoids like CBD have no known toxicity, meaning that users do not need to worry about overdosing. However, as with all supplements, it’s important to start with a lower potency and adjust your levels as required.
Pricing and Discounts
|Product||Standard Price||15% Off with Tuck|
|CBD Oil||$6.99 (23mg)
|CBD Capsules||$89.99 (750mg)||$75.64 (750mg)|
|CBD Topicals||$39.99 (150mg)
|CBD Gummies||$4.99 (20 or 25mg)
|$4.24 (20 or 25mg)
|CBD Terpenes||$6.99 (7mg)
|CBD Syrup||$29.99 (60mg)||$25.49 (60mg)|
|CBD Oil for Pets||$39.99 (75mg)||$33.99 (75mg)|
|CBD Concentrates||$30 (250mg)
|CBD Tea and Coffee||$6.99 (7mg)
Ordering, Shipping, and Packaging
Ordering through the Green Roads website is secure and straightforward, and any problems (such as with a mistyped shipping address or similar concerns) are dealt with quickly through contacting their customer service team.
Green Roads offers national shipping through UPS for most orders, though their wholesale orders are sent via FedEx. Orders above $100 qualify for free shipping, so it is worth it to stock up rather than ordering piece-by-piece. (Store your CBD products in a dark, room-temperature area.) For an extra fee at checkout, you can insure your shipment, and tracking information is provided through UPS once your purchase has shipped.
Green Roads Coupons and Discounts
Green Roads launched in Florida in 2011. At the 2018 Cannabis Business Awards, they brought home the gold for Best CBD Product, as well as Advocate of the Year for Arby Barroso, a Green Roads co-founder.
Green Roads does not yet have a rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Green Roads does not operate any brick and mortar locations.
Contact Green Roads
Find Green Roads on Social