Meet Our Testing Team
- Close conforming and targeted pressure relief.
- Good motion isolation and no noise.
- Free Shipping.
- Hassle-free returns.
- Limited design and firmness options.
- Weak edge support.
- Seeps warm or hot for some.
- Heavy and difficult to move.
Tuck readers get the best price on an eve mattress.Shop Now
eve offers a memory foam mattress. The mattress components are listed below.
- The comfort layer features two layers of memory foam.
- The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam.
- The cover is a stretch-polyester blend.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to an eve Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, eve mattresses received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
How Does the Nectar Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
Let’s look at some mattress options that are comparable to the eve mattress. The four brands below offer memory foam or mixed foam mattresses at average to below-average price-points, and also sell their products online.
For more information about these brands, please click the links in the top-most row of the table.
Similar Mattress Options
Loom & Leaf Mattress
|AVAILABILITY||online||online, in-store||online||online, in-store|
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||100 nights||120 nights||Lifetime (50% exchanges after 100 nights)|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||10 Year, Limited||15 Year||Lifetime|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the eve Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $549
- Twin XL $599
- Full $799
- Queen $899
- King $1,099
- California King $1,099
Product and Price Range: eve mattresses are available in six sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. These range in price from $549 (Twin) to $1,099 (King and California King). All eve mattresses are manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Construction and Firmness
The eve mattress is available in one firmness rating: ‘Medium Firm’, or a 6 on the firmness scale. The table below features a complete breakdown of eve mattress components and dimensions.
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
|Product Name||Firmness Rating||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|eve Mattress||6 (Medium Firm)||10″||6.5″ HD Polyfoam||2″ Memory Foam
1″ Memory Foam
|1/2″ Two-way Stretch Polyester|
Customers can purchase the eve mattress on the eve website, as well as Amazon.com. The company does not operate any brick-and-mortar stores or showrooms.
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Free to all 50 states
Warranty 10 year limited
Made In UK
How is the Mattress Shipped?
The eve mattress is compressed, vacuum-sealed, and shipped in a box. The total package weight ranges from 55.5 lbs to 115.2 lbs. The eve mattress should be unpackaged within one month of delivery. The mattress should expand to its full size within four to five hours of leaving the box.
Where Do They Ship?
Customers can have the eve mattress shipped to addresses in all 50 states.
White Glove Delivery?
White Glove Delivery is not available for U.S. customers.
Full Shipping Details
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for eve mattresses is as follows:
- eve coordinates all mattress deliveries through FedEx Ground service, which offers deliveries Monday through Saturday; Sunday deliveries are not available.
- Most customers who purchase a mattress from eve will receive their delivery within five to seven business days. Customers who require the mattress to be delivered in fewer than five business days are encouraged to contact the company’s customer service team for possible options.
- Delivery personnel do not require a customer signature, so purchasers will not need to be at home when their mattress arrives. However, customers may request a signature requirement by contacting eve via customer service email (see company details below).
- Delivery personnel will not call the customer at the time of delivery. As a result, customers should note any special delivery instructions for couriers when placing their order.
Old Mattress Removal: Because they utilize FedEx couriers for all deliveries, eve does not offer old mattress removal services.
Old Mattress Removal?
Because they utilize FedEx couriers for all deliveries, eve does not offer old mattress removal services.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee: eve offers a 100-night trial period for all mattresses.
- Customers who wish to return their mattress at any time during the 100-night trial will receive a free product refund; eve will also cover all pickup and transportation charges.
- Customers who choose to exchange their current mattress for a different size will be assessed a $50 surcharge if the mattress has been removed from its box.
- All returns should be arranged via phone or email with eve’s customer service team.
- Owners who elect to return their mattress will not be responsible for repackaging the item, and do not need to keep the original boxes. Pickup personnel will handle repackaging.
- Customers who purchase their eve mattress through Amazon.com will not be eligible for the 100-night trial. They will be eligible for Amazon’s mattress trial period, which spans 30 nights; all returns should be coordinated exclusively through Amazon.com
Warranty: eve offers a 10-year limited warranty for all mattresses.
- Warranty coverage begins on the day of delivery. eve will, at its sole discretion, choose to repair or replace defective mattresses for as long as the warranty is valid.
- If eve determines that a warranty claim is valid, then the company will reimburse the owner for all return shipping and transportation costs. eve will also cover all delivery costs.
- Customers who elect to replace their defective mattress with a more expensive model will be required to pay the difference between the original and the upgrade.
- The warranty will cover the following product defects:
- Indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that measure two and a half centimeters (2 1/2 cm)/one inch (1″) or deeper and are not the result of misuse or improper foundational support.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause the material to split or crack.
- Failing springs.
- Unraveled side stitching.
- Defects in the cover components, including the zipper. Cover defects will typically result in a cover replacement, rather than a mattress replacement.
- Damages that occur in transit.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Normal increases in material softness that do not impact the pressure-relieving abilities of the mattress, or indentations or sagging that do not measure two and a half centimeters (2 1/2 cm)/one inch (1″) or deeper. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preference.
- Damages that occur due to ‘abnormal’ use, or exposure to relatively cold temperatures that can cause the mattress materials to deform.
- Burns, tears, cuts, and other types of damage caused by the owner.
- Mold, dirt, or odors resulting from improper mattress care.
- Issues with mattresses that have been left in their original packaging for more than one month.
- Warranty coverage is exclusively provided to original owners who purchase the mattress from eve, as well as Amazon.com and other authorized retailers. Anyone who buys or acquires their eve mattress from the original owner or an unauthorized eve retailer will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
7 out of 10 owner experiences show customers have had a positive experience with eve, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
The Better Business Bureau has not given eve a grade.
There are not any eve brick-and-mortar store locations.
169 11th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone Number: 1-800-383-3994 (available from 9am to 6pm PST)
Company Website: https://www.sleepeve.com/
Find eve on Social