Insufficient customer experience data available to determine customer satisfaction and sleep ratings at this time.
What You Need to Know about the eve Mattress
Mattress Type and Components:
- eve offers memory foam mattresses.
- The comfort layer is constructed with a top layer of memory foam and a bottom layer of polyfoam.
- The support core features HD polyfoam.
- The zippered cover is knit from a polyester blend.
- The price point for eve mattresses is significantly lower than that of the average memory foam mattress.
- The 100-night trial does not include a break-in period, allowing customers to return their mattress at any time; most competing manufacturers require purchasers to test out the mattress for at least 30 days before they are eligible to return it for a full refund.
- Custom size mattress specifications are available upon request.
- eve offers one mattress model with one available firmness rating, which may be limiting for sleepers who prefer a firmer or less firm mattress.
- A queen-sized eve mattress weighs 91 lbs, which is significantly heavier than the average memory foam mattress and is great for quality but makes moving the mattress more difficult.
Product and Price Range: eve mattresses are available in six sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. These range in price from $449 (Twin) to $749 (King and California King). All eve mattresses are designed in the United Kingdom and manufactured in the United States.
Amazon rating: 3.1
BBB rating: eve has not received a grade from the Better Business Bureau
eve Pricing and Delivery Details
|Size||Dimensions ||Height ||Price|
|Twin||39W” x 75L”||10″||$449|
|Twin Extra Long (XL)||39W” x 80L”||10″||$499|
|Full||54W” x 75L”||10″||$549|
|Queen||60W” x 80L”||10″||$649|
|King||76W” x 80L”||10″||$749|
|California King||72W” x 84L”||10″||$749|
Please note that eve also offers custom-size mattresses. Customers should contact eve regarding size availability and price quotes for all custom orders.
How Is the Mattress Shipped?: eve mattresses are compressed, vacuum-sealed, and shipped in a box. The total package weight ranges from 55.5 lbs to 115.2 lbs. eve mattresses should be unpackaged within one month of delivery. The eve website claims that mattresses will expand to their full size within four to five hours of leaving the box.
Where Do They Ship?: eve mattresses ship to addresses in the contiguous United States, Alaska, and Hawaii.
Delivery Fee: Free standard shipping is included with all deliveries. Expedited shipping is not available.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for eve mattresses is as follows:
- eve coordinates all mattress deliveries through FedEx Ground service, which offers deliveries Monday through Saturday; Sunday deliveries are not available.
- Most customers who purchase a mattress from eve will receive their delivery within five to seven business days. eve offers a seven-day delivery guarantee. Customers who require the mattress to be delivered in fewer than five business days are encouraged to contact the company’s customer service team for possible options.
- Due to eve’s door-to-door policy, delivery personnel will not bring the mattress into the customer’s house and/or assemble it.
- Delivery personnel do not require a customer signature, so purchasers will not need to be at home when their mattress arrives. However, customers may request a signature requirement by contacting eve’s customer service email (see company details below).
- Delivery personnel will not call the customer at the time of delivery. As a result, customers should note any special delivery instructions for couriers when placing their order.
Old Mattress Removal: Because they utilize FedEx couriers for all deliveries, eve does not offer old mattress removal services.
Availability: eve mattresses are available on the eve website, as well as Amazon.com. eve does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms.
eve Product Specifications and Firmness
eve mattresses are available in one firmness rating: Medium Firm. The table below features a breakdown of eve mattress components and dimensions. Please note that eve does not disclose specifications on density for any of their components.
|Product Name||Firmness Rating||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|eve Mattress ||6.5 (Medium Firm)||10″||2″ Memory Foam|
|6.5″ HD Polyfoam||Polyester Blend|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
Sleep Trial and Warranty Information
Trial Period and Guarantee: eve offers a 100-night trial period for all mattresses.
- Customers who wish to return their mattress at any time during the 100-night trial will receive a free product refund; eve will also cover all pickup and transportation charges.
- Customers who choose to exchange their current mattress for a different size will be assessed a $50 surcharge if the mattress has been removed from its box.
- All returns should be arranged via phone or email with eve’s customer service team.
- Owners who elect to return their mattress will not be responsible for repackaging the item, and do not need to keep the original boxes. Pickup personnel will handle repackaging.
- All refunds will be issued using the original form of payment within five or seven business days after eve has received the mattress.
- Customers who purchase their eve mattress through Amazon.com will not be eligible for the 100-night trial. They will be eligible for Amazon’s mattress trial period, which spans 30 nights; all returns should be coordinated exclusively through Amazon.com
Warranty: eve offers a 10-year limited warranty for all mattresses.
- Warranty coverage begins on the day of delivery.
- eve will, at its sole discretion, choose to repair or replace defective mattresses.
- If eve determines that a warranty claim is valid, then the company will reimburse the owner for all return shipping and transportation costs. eve will also cover all delivery costs provided the new address is located in the same country as the original address.
- Customers who elect to replace their defective mattress with a more expensive model will be required to pay the difference between the original and the upgrade.
- The warranty will cover the following product defects:
- Indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that measure 1″ or deeper and are not the result of misuse or improper foundational support.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause the material to split or crack.
- Defects in the cover components, including the zipper. Cover defects will typically result in a cover replacement, rather than a mattress replacement.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Normal increases in material softness that do not impact the pressure-relieving abilities of the mattress, or indentations or sagging that do not measure 1″ or deeper. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preference.
- Damages that occur due to ‘abnormal’ use, or exposure to relatively cold temperatures that can cause the mattress materials to deform.
- Burns, tears, cuts, and other types of damage caused by the owner.
- Mold, dirt, or odors resulting from improper mattress care.
- Issues with mattresses that have been left in their original packaging for more than 30 days.
- Warranty coverage is exclusively provided to original owners who purchase the mattress from eve or Amazon.com. Anyone who buys or acquires their eve mattress from the original owner or an unauthorized eve retailer will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
- All warranty claims should be arranged exclusively through eve’s customer service division. The process for filing a warranty claim with eve is as follows:
- After being prompted to do so, the customer submits an electronic order confirmation to the customer service representative; this will serve as the proof of original purchase.
- The customer provides a written description of the mattress defect, along with photographs of the entire sleep surface and all visible defects.
- If eve determines that a warranty claim is not valid, then the company will return the mattress to the owner at the owner’s expense, or dispose of the mattress at the company’s expense. If the customer does not respond within 30 days, then eve will dispose of the mattress at their cost.
- eve will arrange pickup services for the defective mattress, as well as free delivery of a replacement mattress (if the owner chooses to replace the original).
eve Mattress Sleep Ratings
At this time, we have not received enough customer reviews on eve mattresses to calculate accurate sleep ratings for categories like durability, motion isolation, and temperature neutrality. We will update this section as soon as possible.
What Type of Sleeper Is Best Suited for an eve Mattress?
At this time, Tuck.com has not received enough customer feedback to accurately evaluate eve mattresses based on sleep position and sleeper weight. We will update this section as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please note that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. For more information on sleeping positions please see our guides for side, back, stomach and combination sleepers.
The following table lists our average grades for memory foam mattresses based on different sleeper positions and weights.
|Sleep Position||Lightweight Sleeper Rating (Less than 130 lbs)||Average Weight Sleeper Rating (130 to 230 lbs)||Heavyweight Sleeper Rating (More than 230 lbs)|
|Back||Very Good||Very Good||Good|
eve Company Information
Customer Service: Due to insufficient owner data, there is no Tuck customer service rating for eve mattresses at this time.
BBB rating: eve has not received a grade from the Better Business Bureau.
Company History: eve was founded in 2012.
Physical Stores: eve does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms.
169 11th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
Phone Number: 1-800-383-3994 (available from 9am to 6pm PST)
Contact Email: [email protected]
Company Website: https://www.sleepeve.com/
General customer complaints about eve mattresses include:
- A limited selection; one mattress model with one firmness option is currently available.
- Above-average weight compared to similar memory foam mattress models which does speak to higher quality materials but makes it harder to move the mattress