Meet Our Testing Team
- Great motion isolation and no noise
- Consistent conforming and pressure relief
- Light and easy to move
- Better edge support than most all-foam competitors
- Free shipping to Canadian provinces
- One firmness/thickness option
- May sleep hot for some
See why shoppers rave about the Endy Mattress.
Take $50 (CAD) off your purchase while you're at it.Learn More
Endy, a mattress manufacturer based in Canada, offers the Endy Mattress. The bed is constructed with three foam layers: a comfort layer of 3 PCF polyfoam, a transitional layer of 1.8 PCF high-density polyfoam, and a support core of 1.8 high-density polyfoam. The mattress also has a cover made from a blend of polyester and spandex. It measures 10″ thick and is considered ‘Medium Firm,’ or a 6 on the 1-10 firmness scale.
Like other all-polyfoam mattresses, the Endy Mattress absorbs and minimizes a significant amount of motion transfer and does not produce any noise when bearing weight. These two factors make the bed suitable for couples, particularly if one or both of the sleepers experience disruptions during the night. The Endy Mattress conforms to a moderate yet consistent extent, which is optimal for people who weigh 130 to 230 pounds (or heavier individuals who prefer softer surfaces). At 70 pounds total, the mattress is also fairly light and easy to move. It also provides stronger-than-average edge support due to its high-density transitional and support layers.
Endy ships the mattress exclusively within Canada; shipping is free for customers in all 10 Canadian provinces. Compared to other all-foam mattresses, the Endy Mattress has a below-average price-point. It is backed by a 100-night sleep trial and a 10-year warranty.
Read on to learn more about the Endy Mattress in terms of pricing, construction, and other buying factors. This guide also includes an overview of Endy’s shipping, return, and warranty policies, as well as some similar mattress recommendations.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to an Endy Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Endy mattresses have received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
With a 10″ profile and a ‘Medium Firm’ (6) feel, the Endy is considered most suitable for back and stomach sleepers who weigh 130 to 230 pounds. Lighter individuals – especially side sleepers – may find the mattress too firm.
However, the mattress may be sufficiently soft and conform closely enough for side sleepers who weigh more than 230 pounds.
Endy Mattress Recommendations
- You reside in Canada and want to purchase a mattress with an average to below-average price-point
- You and/or your sleep partner awaken easily due to movement or noise
- You don’t normally sleep hot
- You prefer mattresses with average thickness profiles
How Does the Endy Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how Endy mattresses stack up to other beds.
The all-polyfoam Endy Mattress is a great option for couples because the bed isolates motion very well and does not make any noise when bearing weight.
It also features 8″ of high-density polyfoam, which reinforces the bed to prevent sagging in the sleep surface and minimize sinkage along the edges.
Because it is ‘Medium Firm’ (6), we recommend the mattress for anyone who weighs at least 130 pounds; back and stomach sleepers tend to be most comfortable on the Endy Mattress, but heavier side sleepers may also find it sufficiently soft.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
|SLEEP TRIAL||365 nights||120 nights||120 nights||100 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||Lifetime||15 Year, Non-prorated||10 Year||10 Year, Limited|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Endy Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
The next table lists width, length, and thickness measurements for the Endy Mattress in each available size. We’ve also listed the prices in Canadian and U.S. dollars based on current exchange rates; however, please note that Endy does not ship mattresses to the U.S.
- Twin $675 (CAD)
- Twin XL $700 (CAD)
- Full $775 (CAD)
- Queen $850 (CAD)
- King $950 (CAD)
- Cal King $950 (CAD)
Construction and Firmness
Now let’s see how the Endy Mattress is made. The following table lists firmness, thickness, and material composition specs for the mattress.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Endy Mattress||6 (Medium Firm)||10″||5″ 1.8 PCF HD Polyfoam||2″ 3 PCF Polyfoam
3″ 1.8 PCF HD Polyfoam
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
The Endy Mattress is available through the Endy website; it is not currently sold on Amazon.com. The mattress is also sold at Urban Barn, a Canada-based home goods chain.
Endy also has 22 partner showrooms located throughout Canada. Endy’s website features a full list of brick-and-mortar locations where the mattress and other brand products are sold.
Endy Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Compressed and shipped in a box to anywhere in Canada
Warranty 10 years, non-prorated
Made In Canada
How is the Mattress Shipped?
Endy Mattresses are compressed and shipped in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
Endy ships their mattress for free to every Canadian province in a box the size of a hockey bag.
White Glove Delivery?
Endy does not offer White Glove delivery for their mattress.
Full Shipping Details
- Shipping is free for customers in all 10 Canadian provinces. Those who reside in one of Canada’s three territories (Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut) pay additional shipping charges based on their location.
- All mattress deliveries are coordinated through FedEx. Most mattresses ship within one to two business days of the original order. After the mattress ships, customers receive a tracking number to monitor their delivery’s progress.
- Customers should contact Endy immediately if they need to change their shipping address.
Old Mattress Removal?
Endy does not offer old mattress removal with any orders.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Endy offers a 100-night sleep trial for the Endy Mattress.
- This sleep trial does not require a break-in period of any kind; customers may return their mattress at any point during the trial.
- Each customer is eligible for one Endy Mattress sleep trial. If a customer returns their mattress during the 100-night period, they will not be eligible for another mattress trial.
- Endy also allows mattress exchanges if a customer orders the incorrect size. The company will ship a replacement mattress to the customer at no extra charge; however, customers who fail to return the original mattress will be charged for both beds using the original form of payment.
- In the event of a return, one of Endy’s mattress pickup partners will contact the customer; pickups are free of charge to the customer. Partners in urban locations generally make contact within two to five business days; those operating in remote locations may take up to three weeks. Those who fail to accommodate the pickup partner within three weeks of being contacted will have their return request voided; if the trial period has ended, the customer will not be eligible for another return request.
Endy offers a 10-year warranty.
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated. Endy will, at its sole option, repair or replace any mattress with defects one time during the 10-year warranty period.
- If a warranty claim is filed during the 100-night sleep trial, the trial will be paused until the owner receives their replacement mattress, at which point it will resume.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support. Per Endy: The Endy Mattress must not be placed directly on the floor and must use a proper, raised frame which provide supports along the entire bottom surface of the Mattress with no gaps larger than 3 inches.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
Sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring one inch (1″) or deeper.
Physical flaws in the mattress that cause foams to split or crack despite proper handling and use.
Manufacturing flaws associated with the cover’s zipper assembly.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
Sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that do not measure one inch (1″) or deeper.
Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to misuse.
- This warranty is non-transferable, and exclusively available to original owners who purchase their mattress from Endy or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized seller will not be eligible for warranty coverage.
7 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with Endy, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Endy was established in 2015.
Endy holds a partnership with Urban Barn, a Canadian home goods chain; the Endy Mattress is sold at Urban Barn stores across Canada. Endy also has showroom partners in 22 locations throughout Canada.
Find Endy on Social