Meet Our Testing Team
- Two firmness/thickness/composition options
- Great motion isolation and no noise
- Below-average price-points
- Free shipping to contiguous U.S.
- A+ BBB rating
- Questionable edge support
- Mattresses may sleep hot for some
Purchase an eLuxury mattress at the lowest price availableCheck Price
eLuxury, formerly known as eLuxurySupply, is a home furnishings brand that currently offers two individual mattress models:
- The 10 Inch Gel is constructed with a comfort layer of 3 PCF gel memory foam and a 1.8 PCF high-density polyfoam support core. The mattress cover is made of a polyester and spandex blend, with a knit top panel and woven side panels. The 10 Inch Gel is considered ‘Medium Firm,’ or a 6.5 on the 1-10 firmness scale.
- The 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam & Latex Hybrid features a comfort system with gel memory foam, gel-infused latex, and pocketed minicoils. The support core is made of high-density polyfoam. Like the other eLuxury model, the 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam & Latex Hybrid has a polyester-spandex cover with a knit top and woven sides. It is considered ‘Medium’ (5.5) in terms of firmness. Please note: though this mattress is sold as a ‘hybrid,’ it does not meet Tuck’s criteria for a true hybrid because it does not have a pocketed coil support core.
Both eLuxury mattresses offer very good motion isolation and produce virtually no noise when bearing weight. These factors make them a good choice for couples who are sensitive to movement and/or noise.
The 10 Inch and 12 inch models offer distinct sleep experiences that make them suitable for different sleepers in terms of weight or preferred position.
eLuxury offers free shipping within the contiguous U.S., and backs each mattress with a 120-night sleep trial and a 10-year warranty.
Read on to learn more about pricing, construction, and performance reviews for the 10 Inch and 12 Inch eLuxury models, as well as the company’s shipping, return, and warranty policies.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to an eLuxury Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, eLuxury mattresses have received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
- 10" Gel Memory Foam
- 12" Latex and Memory Foam Hybrid
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
The 10 Inch Gel mattress from eLuxury has a thickness profile that is on par with the average mattress height. It is ‘Medium Firm’ (6.5) and provides moderate, even body conforming that makes it most suitable for sleepers who weigh at least 130 pounds, as well as back or stomach sleepers.
The 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam & Latex Hybrid has a ‘Medium’ (5.5) feel and offers close body conforming, making it optimal for lighter individuals – particularly side sleepers, who often need extra cushioning to experience improved spinal alignment and pain/pressure relief. This bed is considered thicker than average.
eLuxury Mattress Recommendations
- You want to purchase a mattress with a lower-than-average price-point
- You frequently experience aches and pains in your neck, shoulders, lower back, and other sensitive areas
- You and/or your sleep partner awaken easily due to movement or noise
- You prefer to sleep on mattresses with foam bases
How Do eLuxury Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how eLuxury mattresses stack up to other beds.
Both mattresses from eLuxury offer different sleep experiences. The 10 Inch Gel has an average thickness profile and a ‘Medium Firm’ (6.5) feel; it conforms to a moderate extent and is most suitable for those who weigh at least 130 pounds, and back and stomach sleepers.
The 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam & Latex Hybrid – which technically is not a hybrid – has a thicker-than-average profile and a ‘Medium’ (5.5) feel. This bed is particularly suitable for people who weigh 230 pounds or less, as well as side sleepers.
Both eLuxury models offer great motion isolation and do not produce any noise when bearing weight.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar mattress options
Loom & Leaf Mattress
|AVAILABILITY||online, in-store||online, in-store||online||online, in-store|
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||100 nights||120 nights||365 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||10 Year, Limited||15 Year||Limited Lifetime|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About eLuxury Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
Below you’ll find current prices for the eLuxury 10″ Gel Mattress and eLuxury 12″ Gel Memory Foam & Latex Hybrid in each available size.
- Twin $391.99 10" Gel Mattress $899.99 12" Hybrid
- Twin XL $403.99 10" Gel Mattress $899.99 12" Hybrid
- Full $483.99 10" Gel Mattress $969.99 12" Hybrid
- Queen $543.99 10" Gel Mattress $999.99 12" Hybrid
- King $623.99 10" Gel Mattress $1,149.99 12" Hybrid
- Cali King $639.99 10" Gel Mattress $1,199.99 12" Hybrid
Construction and Firmness
In terms of mattress firmness, the 10 Inch model from eLuxury is considered ‘Medium Firm’ (6.5) and the 12 Inch model is considered ‘Medium’ (5.5).
A full breakdown of firmness, thickness, and composition specs for both models is found in the table below.
|eLuxury Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|10 Inch Gel||6.5 (Medium Firm)||10″||7″ 1.8 PCF HD Polyfoam||3″ 3 PCF Gel Memory Foam||Polyester and Spandex Blend
Woven Side Panels
|12 Inch Gel Memory Foam & Latex Hybrid||5.5 (Medium)||12″||7 1/2″ 1.8 PCF HD Polyfoam||2″ 3 PCF Gel Memory Foam
1″ Gel-infused Latex (21-24 ILD)
1 1/2″ Pocketed Minicoils
|Polyester and Spandex Blend
Woven Side Panels
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
Both mattresses are currently sold on the eLuxury website; customers can also opt for bedding sets that include either mattress and a bed frame made from either North American pine or reclaimed barn wood.
eLuxury mattresses are also sold through authorized retailers such as Amazon.com. eLuxury does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
eLuxury Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 120 nights
Shipping Standard Free to contiguous U.S.
Warranty 10 years
Made In USA
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
Compressed and shipped in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
Anywhere in the U.S., as well as international destinations.
White Glove Delivery?
At this time, eLuxury does not offer white glove delivery on any of their mattress models.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for eLuxury is as follows:
- Standard shipping is free anywhere in the contiguous U.S., but customers in Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. territories must pay additional shipping charges.
- For international orders: unless explicitly stated on the product page, all eLuxury items are shipped from the U.S. and may incur import taxes in their destination country.
- Most mattresses ship within one to two business days of the original order. Domestic deliveries take roughly one to five business days, while international deliveries take at least five to 10 business days.
Old Mattress Removal?
eLuxury does not offer old mattress removal with any orders.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
eLuxury offers a 120-night sleep trial for the 10 Inch Gel and 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam & Latex Hybrid mattresses.
- This sleep trial does not require any sort of break-in period; customers may return their mattress for a full refund at any point of the 120-night trial.
- In the event of a return, eLuxury will issue a full refund to all customers and coordinate free mattress pickup from their residence.
- Please note that non-mattress products from eLuxury qualify for a 30-night return/exchange period.
eLuxury offers a 10-year warranty for both mattresses:
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support; if damage occurs due to inadequate support, the warranty may be voided.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that measure one inch (1″) or deeper.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
Sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that do not measure one inch (1″) or deeper, or normal increases in mattress softness that do not affect its pressure-relieving abilities. These issues are considered normal wear and tear.
Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
Mold, burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to misuse, neglect, improper cleaning, or inadequate support.
- This warranty is non-transferable. It is exclusively offered to original owners who purchase their mattress from eLuxury or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not qualify for warranty coverage.
7 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with eLuxury, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
eLuxury has been in business since 1999, and has sold bedding products since 2009.
eLuxury does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Find eLuxury on Social