Meet Our Testing Team
- Adjustable design offers three firmness settings
- Strong motion isolation and no noise
- Better airflow and cooler feel than most all-foam models
- Low price-point
- Questionable edge support
- Minimal responsiveness for sex
- Sleep trial requires 14-night break-in period
Ecosa, a mattress manufacturer based in Australia, has sold mattresses to U.S. customers since 2017. The company’s flagship bed is known as the Ecosa Mattress. This all-foam model consists of three layers: a top comfort layer of G-7 gel memory foam, a secondary comfort layer of ECO-TEX standard memory foam, and a support core of ventilated, high-density polyfoam. A removable polyester cover is also included. The Ecosa Mattress measures 10 inches thick.
Designed with adjustable settings in mind, the Ecosa’s three layers can be rearranged to alter its firmness level. Configurations are as follows:
- Placing the G-7 gel memory foam layer on top results in a medium (5) feel.
- Placing the ECO-TEX memory foam layer on top results in a medium-firm (6) feel.
- Placing the high-density polyfoam layer on top results in a firm (7) feel.
To adjust the layers, simply remove the cover and arrange them as desired.
The Ecosa Mattress is a good choice for couples because it isolates most motion transfer and does not make any noise when bearing weight. The gel-infused top layer is also beneficial for hot sleepers because it does not retain very much body heat, allowing the bed to sleep fairly cool. The ventilated support core also offers consistent air circulation to keep the mattress at a comfortable temperature.
The Ecosa Mattress costs $730 in a queen-size, making it more affordable than the average memory foam bed by a considerable margin. Ecosa also offers free shipping to all 50 states. The mattress is backed by a 100-night sleep trial and a 15-year warranty.
Read on to learn more about the Ecosa Mattress. This guide covers the bed in terms of construction, pricing, and performance ratings. We’ll also discuss Ecosa’s shipping, return, and warranty policies, and provide some similar mattress recommendations.
Get the Ecosa Mattress at the lowest available price.
Click here to learn more.Shop Now
What Type of Sleeper Is Best Suited to an Ecosa Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, the Ecosa Mattress has received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions. Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a bed.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
As you can see, the Ecosa has earned positive ratings from sleepers in most weight and position groups. This is largely due to the bed’s customize firmness, which allows owners to adjust the feel between medium, medium-firm, and firm settings. As a result, the bed is suitable for most side, back, stomach, and combination sleepers who weigh at least 130 pounds. Those who weigh less than 130 pounds may find the bed too soft, which results in lower levels of body conforming.
We Recommend the Ecosa Mattress if...
- Your firmness preferences fluctuate from night to night
- You and/or your sleep partner awaken easily due to movement or noise
- You tend to sleep hot, especially on all-foam beds
How Do Ecosa Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how the Ecosa Mattress stacks up to other mattresses.
Unlike many of its all-foam competitors, the Ecosa Mattress had adjustable components that can be reconfigured to change the firmness setting to a noticeable degree. As a result, the bed is suitable for a wider range of sleepers. It also provides consistent body conforming and even weight distribution, resulting in pain and pressure relief for most side, back, and stomach sleepers weighing 130 pounds or more. Thanks to a gel-infused memory foam comfort layer and a ventilated polyfoam support core, the mattress sleeps fairly cool, as well.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
Loom & Leaf Mattress
|FIRMNESS OPTION||4, 7||5.5, 8||5, 6, 7.5||7 (Side 1), 9 (Side 2)|
|SLEEP TRIAL||120 nights||120 nights||120 nights||120 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||Lifetime||15 Year||10 Year, Limited||10 Year, Limited|
What You Need to Know About Ecosa Mattresses
- Twin $500
- Twin XL $550
- Full $640
- Queen $730
- King $850
- Cali King $850
Construction and Firmness
The Ecosa Mattress has two comfort layers and a polyfoam support core that can be rearranged to adjust the overall firmness of the bed. The table below lists the thickness and layer order for all three firmness settings, including the bed’s thickness and composition specs.
|Ecosa Mattress Firmness Setting||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Medium (5)||10″||7″ HD Polyfoam||1.5″ G-7 Gel Memory Foam
1.5″ ECO-TEX Memory Foam
|Polyester (Removable and Washable)|
|Medium-firm (6)||10″||7″ HD Polyfoam||1.5″ ECO-TEX Memory Foam
1.5″ G-7 Gel Memory Foam
|Polyester (Removable and Washable)|
|Firm (7)||10″||1.5″ G-7 Gel Memory Foam
1.5″ ECO-TEX Memory Foam
|7″ HD Polyfoam||Polyester (Removable and Washable)|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
The Ecosa Mattress is exclusively sold on the Ecosa website. In the U.S., the bed is not available through any third-party retailers (including Amazon.com) and Ecosa does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Ecosa Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Free to all 50 states and Canada
Warranty 15 years non-prorated
Made In China
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
The Ecosa is compressed and shipped in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
Ecosa ships mattresses to all 50 states and Canada, as well as areas of Australia, New Zealand, and Hong Kong.
White Glove Delivery?
Ecosa does not offer White Glove delivery at this time.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for Ecosa Mattresses is as follows:
- Standard shipping is free for customers in all 50 states and Canada. Most orders are processed within one business day. Customers in the contiguous U.S. usually receive their delivery within one to five business days of placing their order, while deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii can take up to seven business days.
- Customers can specify a desired delivery date by selecting ‘choose a dispatch date’ during checkout. This option is free of charge. Ecosa will attempt to deliver the mattress within five business days of the selected dispatch date. Weekend deliveries are excluded.
- Customers should double-check the delivery address before finalizing their order. Ecosa cannot guarantee address changes will go into effect after the package has been dispatched.
Old Mattress Removal
Ecosa does not offer old mattress removal with any orders.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Ecosa offers a 100-night sleep trial for the Ecosa Mattress:
- This sleep trial includes a mandatory 14-night break-in period. Customers may not return their mattress for a full refund until at least 14 nights have elapsed.
- Ecosa works with customers to facilitate returns at no extra charge. In most cases, the company will send a courier to retrieve the bed and deliver it to a local charity. This free pickup may take up to 10 days from the initial return request. If pickup is not an option, Ecosa asks customers to recycle their bed at a local facility. The company will provide a full reimbursement of all associated charges.
- Full refunds are issued for all returns.
- Each household is limited to one return of up to two mattresses.
Ecosa offers a 15-year warranty for the Ecosa Mattress:
- This warranty is entirely non-prorated. Warranty coverage kicks in on the delivery date. Ecosa will, at its sole option, repair or replace any mattress with a recognized defect for as long as the warranty is valid.
- Ecosa will cover all shipping and transportation expenses associated with the first warranty claim. Owners must bear these costs for subsequent claims.
- The warranty does not list any foundational restrictions, apart from a “flat, firm surface.” However, owners are responsible for ensuring damage does not occur due to improper support.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
- Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring one inch (1″) or deeper despite proper use and handling.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause foam materials to split or crack.
- Manufacturing defects in the cover assembly, including faulty zippers and loose fabric.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Visible sagging or indentations that do not measure one inch (1″) or deeper, or normal increases in foam softness that do not affect the bed’s pressure-relieving abilities. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
- Burns, cuts, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to improper care, as well as dirt, mold, bug infestations, or deformities caused by exposure to harsh temperatures.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- This warranty is non-transferable. It is exclusively available to original owners who purchase their mattress from Ecosa or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not receive warranty coverage.
7 out of 10 owners experiences show customers have had a positive experience with Ecosa, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Ecosa does not currently hold a rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Ecosa was founded in Australia in 2015. The company expanded to Hong Kong and New Zealand in 2016, followed by the U.S. in 2017 and Canada in 2019.
Ecosa operates on an ‘online-only’ model and does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Find Ecosa on Social