Meet Our Testing Team
- Multiple firmness, thickness, and composition options
- Below-average price-points
- Questionable edge support for all-foam models
- Noise potential and heavy designs for hybrid models
CRaVE offers hybrid and foam mattresses. The company’s total lineup includes a total of four mattress models:
- The Ultra Plush Hybrid Innerspring mattress is built with layers of convoluted egg crate latex and memory foam in the comfort system. The support core is constructed with pocketed coils and base polyfoam, and the cover is knit from a polyester and nylon blend.
- The Luxury Firm Hybrid Innerspring mattress has a comfort system with a top layer of memory foam and a high-density polyfoam base. The support core features pocketed coils with a base polyfoam layer. The cover is a stretch-knit polyester and nylon blend.
- The Luxury Firm Foam mattress features a comfort system with a top layer of convoluted egg crate latex and a bottom layer of memory foam. The support core is constructed from high-density polyfoam, and the cover is knit from a polyester and nylon blend.
- The Medium Firm Foam mattress is an all-foam model with a comfort system and a support core made of high-density polyfoam. The cover is a double stretch-knit.
Each CRaVE mattress has a below-average price-point, and the company offers free shipping anywhere in the contiguous U.S. All CRaVE models are backed by 100-night sleep trials and 10-year warranties.
Read on to learn more about these beds in terms of pricing, construction, and other important factors. Our review also includes an overview of the company’s shipping, return, and warranty policies, along with some similar mattress recommendations.
Save $50 on a CRaVE mattress!
Use this code at checkout: TUCK50Get Discount
Full Sleep Rating
At this time, we have not received enough customer reviews on CRaVE mattresses to calculate accurate sleep ratings for categories like durability, motion isolation, and temperature neutrality. We will update this section as soon as possible.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a CRaVE Mattress?
At this time, Tuck.com has not received enough customer feedback to accurately evaluate CRaVE mattresses based on sleep position and sleeper weight. We will update this section as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please note that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
The following table lists our average grades for memory foam and hybrid mattresses based on different sleeper positions and weights.
|Mattress Type||Sleep Position||Lightweight Sleeper Rating (Less than 130 lbs)||Average Weight Sleeper Rating (130 to 230 lbs)||Heavyweight Sleeper Rating (More than 230 lbs)|
|Memory Foam||Side||Good||Very Good||Fair|
|Back||Very Good||Very Good||Good|
|Back||Very Good||Very Good||Good|
How Do CRaVe Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how CRaVE mattresses stack up to other beds.
CRaVE offers two all-foam mattresses and two hybrids, each with a different firmness setting; three profile options are also available.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Loom & Leaf Mattress
|SLEEP TRIAL||120 nights||100 nights||120 nights||120 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year||10 Year, Limited||15 Year||Lifetime|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About CRaVE Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
Below you’ll find current prices for all CRaVE models in each available size.
- Twin $700 Ultra Plush Hybrid $650 Luxury Firm Hybrid $450 Luxury Firm Foam $350 Medium Firm Foam
- Twin XL $750 Ultra Plush Hybrid $700 Luxury Firm Hybrid $550 Luxury Firm Foam $450 Medium Firm Foam
- Full $875 Ultra Plush Hybrid $850 Luxury Firm Hybrid $680 Luxury Firm Foam $500 Medium Firm Foam
- Queen $1,275 Ultra Plush Hybrid $1,050 Luxury Firm Hybrid $830 Luxury Firm Foam $575 Medium Firm Foam
- King $1,490 Ultra Plush Hybrid $1,250 Luxury Firm Hybrid $995 Luxury Firm Foam $700 Medium Firm Foam
- Cali King $1,490 Ultra Plush Hybrid $1,250 Luxury Firm Hybrid $995 Luxury Firm Foam $700 Medium Firm Foam
Construction and Firmness
The firmness rating of a CRaVE mattress will vary by selected model. A breakdown of components and dimensions for all four CRaVE mattresses is featured in the table below.
Please note that CRaVE does not disclose certain specs, such as foam density and coil count or gauge.
|Product Name||Firmness||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Ultra Plush Hybrid Innerspring||4 (Medium Soft)||12″||8″ Pocketed Coils
|1 1/2″ Egg Crate Latex
1 1/2″ Memory Foam
|Polyester and Nylon Knit Blend|
|Luxury Firm Hybrid Innerspring||7 (Firm)||10″||6″ Pocketed Coils
|1 1/2″ Memory Foam
|Polyester and Nylon Stretch-Knit Blend|
|Luxury Firm Foam||5 (Medium)||10″||7″ HD Polyfoam||1 1/2″ Egg Crate Latex
1 1/2″ Memory Foam
|Polyester and Nylon Knit Blend|
|Medium Firm Foam||5.5 (Medium)||9″||6 1/2″ HD Polyfoam||2 1/2″ HD Polyfoam||Stretch-Knit|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
CRaVE mattresses are available on the CRaVE website, as well as Amazon.com. The company does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms.
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Free, ships compressed in a box
Warranty 10 years
Made In USA
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
CRaVE mattresses are compressed, rolled up, and shipped in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
CRaVE ships mattresses to the contiguous U.S. only.
White Glove Delivery?
At this time, CRaVe does not offer White Glove Delivery.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for CRaVE is as follows:
- All CRaVE mattress deliveries are coordinated through FedEx. Mattresses are manufactured within three to five business days, and will typically require an additional one to five business days for shipping.
- Customers will receive a tracking number from FedEx as soon as their mattress ships.
Delivery Fee: Shipping is free within the lower 48 states; deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii will incur additional charges.
Old Mattress Removal
CRaVE does not offer old mattress removal with any orders.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
CRaVE offers a 100-night sleep trial for all mattresses:
- There is no mandatory break-in period; customers will be able to return their mattress for a full refund at any point during the 100-night sleep trial.
- CRaVE will issue a full refund for all mattress returns; the company covers all shipping and handling costs associated with the return and will provide personnel for the mattress pickup.
CRaVE offers a 10-year warranty for all mattresses.
- Warranty coverage begins on the date of purchase. CRaVE will, at their sole option, repair or replace all mattresses that are deemed defective. CRaVE will cover physical labor costs, but owners will be responsible for all shipping and handling charges associated with defective mattress repairs or replacements.
- If a defective mattress is not available or has been discontinued, CRaVE will replace it with a comparable substitute.
- CRaVE mattresses are designed for use with certain types of foundational support. According to CRaVE, Twin-, Twin XL-, and Full-size mattresses must be supported by a frame with at least four legs; Queen-size mattress supports must have at least five legs; and King- or California King-size mattresses must be supported by frames with at least six legs. Use of an improper foundation will void the warranty.
- The warranty will cover the following product defects:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that measure one inch (1″) or deeper.
- Physical flaws in the mattress that cause foams or latex to split or crack despite proper care and foundational support.
- Manufacturing flaws in the cover, including cracked or broken zippers.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Normal increases in the mattress material that do not affect its pressure-relieving abilities, or visible indentations or sagging in the mattress surface that do not measure one inch (1″) or deeper. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to owner allergies or changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- This warranty is exclusively extended to original owners who purchase their mattress from CRaVE or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer do so ‘as is’, and will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Due to insufficient owner data, there is no Tuck customer service rating for CRaVE at this time.
Crave has not earned a grade from the Better Business Bureau.
CRaVE was launched in 2015.
Find CRaVE on Social