Meet Our Testing Team
- Exceptional temperature neutrality
- Good balance of responsiveness and motion isolation
- Reliable edge support
- Free White Glove delivery to all customers
- Heavy and difficult to move
- Higher-than-average price-point
- Sleep trial requires 30-night break-in period
Buy the Boll & Branch Mattress at the lowest available price.Get Discount
Boll & Branch is a U.S. mattress and bedding manufacturer based in New Jersey. The company currently offers one mattress model, the Boll & Branch Mattress, which is also known simply as The Mattress.
The Boll & Branch Mattress is a hybrid model constructed with comfort layers of graphite-infused latex, aerated natural latex, and pocketed minicoils. The support core consists of pocketed coils, and the cover is made from a cotton and polyester blend. The Boll & Branch Mattress measures 13 1/2″ thick; in terms of firmness it is considered ‘Medium Firm,’ or a 6 on the 1-10 firmness scale.
The mattress is highly durable; latex is very resilient compared to other materials (such as foam), which gives the bed a long expected lifespan. It also sleeps exceptionally cool, thanks to strong airflow through the aerated latex and pocketed coil layers.
The balanced surface is responsive enough for sex, but it also isolates motion transfer fairly well. The pocketed coils muffle noise, as well, making it quieter than beds made with other coil types.
The Boll & Branch has an above-average price-point compared to other latex hybrids; however, Boll & Branch offers free White Glove delivery – including in-home assembly and old mattress removal – to all customers in the contiguous U.S. The mattress is backed by a 100-night sleep trial and a 10-year warranty.
Read on to learn more about the Boll & Branch Mattress in terms of construction, pricing, and performance ratings. This guide also offers an overview of the brand’s shipping, return, and warranty policies.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to a Boll & Branch Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, Boll & Branch mattresses have received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions.
Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses.
Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
The Boll & Branch has a ‘Medium Firm’ feel that is ideal for back and stomach sleepers who weigh between 130 and 230 pounds.
This setting is also suitable for side sleepers who weigh more than 230 pounds and prefer beds with added cushioning for their shoulders and hips; this padding can improve spinal alignment and alleviate aches and pains.
The mattress may feel too firm for sleepers weighing less than 130 pounds, particularly side sleepers.
Boll & Branch Mattress Recommendations
- You want to buy a latex hybrid and have a relatively high shopping budget
- You tend to sleep hot
- You and your partner prefer a responsive surface for sex
- You like sleeping on high-profile beds
How Do Boll & Branch Mattresses Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how Boll & Branch Mattresses stack up to other beds.
Like many competing latex hybrids, the Boll & Branch Mattress excels at temperature regulation; the bed has aerated latex and pocketed coil layers that circulate air and keep the sleep surface at a comfortable temperature, while a graphite-infused top layer also helps with cooling.
The mattress also has a long expected lifespan due to the strong resiliency of natural latex. It’s also responsive enough for sex, and at the same time, isolates motion transfer fairly well. However, customers note the Boll & Branch Mattress has a price-point that is considered well above-average.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
Brooklyn Bloom Hybrid
|FIRMNESS||5, 6.5||3.5, 5.5, 7.5||6.5||7|
|SLEEP TRIAL||365 nights||100 nights||365 nights||120 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||25 Year, Limited||10 Year, Limited||Lifetime||20 Year, Limited|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Boll & Branch Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
Below you’ll find current prices for the Boll & Branch Mattress in each available size.
- Twin $1,800
- Twin XL $1,950
- Full $2,250
- Queen $2,500
- King $2,900
- Cal King $2,900
Construction and Firmness
Now, let’s take a look at how the Boll & Branch Mattress is constructed. The following table lists firmness, thickness, and composition specs for the bed. Please note: Boll & Branch does not provide measurements for individual mattress layers.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Boll & Branch Mattress
|6 (Medium Firm)||13 1/2″||Pocketed Coils||Graphite-infused Latex
Aerated Natural Latex
|Cotton and Polyester Blend|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
The Boll & Branch Mattress is exclusively sold on the Boll & Branch website. It is not available through any third-party retailers (including Amazon.com) and the company does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Boll & Branch Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Free to all 50 states, shipped in a box
Warranty 10 years
Made In USA
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
This mattress is shipped via White Glove delivery and not compressed in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
Contiguous U.S. only.
White Glove Delivery?
Yes, free to all customers in the contiguous U.S.
Full Shipping Details
The delivery policy for Boll & Branch is as follows:
- Boll & Branch offers free White Glove delivery to all customers in the contiguous U.S. This service includes in-home assembly and old mattress removal at no extra charge.
- Once a mattress order has been placed, one of Boll & Branch’s shipping partners will contact the customer within 10 business days to schedule a White Glove delivery date and time. Please note Boll & Branch can only reserve mattress orders for up to 14 days after the first appointment offered by the shipping partner. Weekend deliveries may be available, but they are not guaranteed.
Old Mattress Removal?
Old mattress removal is included free-of-charge with White Glove delivery for all orders in the contiguous U.S.
Trial Period and Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Boll & Branch offers a 100-night sleep trial for the Boll & Branch Mattress.
- This sleep trial requires a 30-night break-in period. Customers may not return their mattress for a refund until at least 30 nights have elapsed. The sleep trial begins on the delivery date.
- To initiate the return process, customers must visit the company’s online returns center.
- All returned mattresses are either recycled or donated to charity. To qualify for a return, the mattress must be in good condition.
Boll & Branch offers a 10-year warranty:
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated. Boll & Branch will, at its discretion, repair, replace, or issue a full refund for any defective mattress for as long as the warranty is valid.
- Mattress owners must cover all shipping and handling charges associated with mattress repairs or replacements.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support and use. Per Boll & Branch: “Mattresses are designed to work on a firm, solid-surface, on a bed base that is structurally capable of supporting the weight of the Mattress and user(s). This Limited Mattress Warranty does not cover the Mattress if you use it in a manner incompatible with that intended design, including, without limitation, uses other than for your own personal, residential use.” Boll & Branch will void the warranty if these rules are not followed and damage occurs as a result.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper.
Physical flaws in the mattress that cause materials to split or crack despite proper use, handling, and support.
Broken coils and other types of structural damage.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that do not measure one and a half inches (1 1/2″) or deeper; this is considered normal wear and tear.
Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preferences.
Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to abuse, misuse, or neglect.
- This warranty is exclusively available to original owners who purchase their mattress from Boll & Branch or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer do not receive warranty coverage.
8 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with Boll & Branch, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Boll & Branch has been in business since 2014.
Boll & Branch does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Contact Boll & Branch
Find Boll & Branch on Social