Meet Our Testing Team
- Three delivery methods allow customers to select the option that is most conducive to their budget and personal timetable.
- The 100-night sleep trial does not include a required break-in period; a large number of mattress sellers require customers to test out their mattress for at least 30 days before they will be eligible for a full product refund.
- Aviya offers three firmness levels ranging from 5 (Medium Firm) to 7.5 (Firm); this selection may be too narrow in range for customers who prefer mattresses rated lower than Medium Firm.
- Aviya mattresses have only been on the market since 2015; as a result, their expected lifespan has not been accurately assessed.
Tuck readers can get their Aviya mattress at the best possible price.LEARN MORE
- Aviya offers innerspring mattresses.
- The comfort layer features top and bottom layers that are both constructed from 1.8 PCF polyfoam.
- The support core features pocketed, 15-gauge steel coils encased in polyfoam; the coil counts range from 500 (Twin) to 1,050 (King). A base layer of polyfoam is also included.
- The mattress comes with a quilted foam cover.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to an Avyia Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback data, Aviya mattresses received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions. Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
How Does the Aviya Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how Aviya mattresses stack up to other beds.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
Big Fig Mattress
|SLEEP TRIAL||120 nights||120 nights||120 Nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||15 Year, Non-prorated||Lifetime||20 Year, Limited|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Aviya Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $699 (12")
- Twin XL $799 (12")
- Full $849 (12")
- Queen $999 (12")
- King $1,299 (12")
- Cali King $1,299 (12")
Aviya mattresses are available in three different firmness ratings: ‘Plush’, ‘Luxury Firm’, and ‘Firm’. A complete breakdown of mattress components and dimensions is featured in the table below.
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
|Product Name||Firmness Rating||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Aviya Mattress||5 (‘Plush’), 6 (‘Luxury Firm’), 7.5 (Firm)||12″||8″ 15-Gauge Pocketed Coils (500 to 1,050) with 3″ Foam Encasement
1″ 1.8 PCF Base Polyfoam
|1″ 1.8 PCF Polyfoam
1″ 1.8 PCF Polyfoam
|1″ Quilted Foam|
Aviya mattresses are available on the Aviya website, as well as Amazon.com. The company does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms.
Aviya Coupons and Discounts
Sleep Trial 100 nights
Shipping Wrapped in plastic and flat-shipped in a box
Warranty 10-year limited warranty
Made In USA
How is the Mattress Shipped?
Aviya mattresses are rolled, wrapped in plastic and shipped in a box via FedEx delivery.
Where Do They Ship?
Aviya will ship mattresses to any address in the lower 48 states. Deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii are not available at this time.
White Glove Delivery?
White Glove delivery service for $99, which also includes in-home assembly and packaging disposal. For an additional upgrade to $159, customers may also arrange for White Glove delivery personnel to remove their old mattress.
Full Shipping Details
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Aviya mattresses is as follows:
Three delivery options are available:
- Standard threshold delivery, which is free-of-charge.
- White Glove delivery, which includes in-home assembly and mattress packaging removal. This option is available for $99.
- White Glove delivery and old mattress removal, which is available for $159.
Most Aviya deliveries are completed within seven to 10 business days of the original order. Customers can follow their mattress by signing into the Aviya tracking site and inputting their order number.
Customers can coordinate the time and date of their delivery once the mattress has shipped. Delivery personnel will contact the customer within 24 to 48 hours of the delivery to pinpoint a good time between 8am and 5pm.
Customers must be at home when the mattress is delivered. If no adults are present at the shipping address, then the delivery personnel will leave with the mattress and the customer will be responsible for paying a $99 re-delivery charge.
Prior to the delivery, customers should ensure there is a clear path from the doorstep to the room where they plan to keep the mattress. This includes pictures, hangings, and other wall fixtures. Pets should also be kept in separate rooms during the delivery process. With the exception of delivered mattresses and old mattresses marked for removal, delivery personnel will not move or rearrange any furniture in the house.
Customers must thoroughly inspect the mattress at the time of delivery to make sure it has not been damaged during manufacturing or shipping.
Old Mattress Removal?
Customers who upgrade to White Glove delivery will be able to have their old mattress removed for an added fee of $60 ($159 total). Those who select standard delivery or standard White Glove delivery will not be eligible for old mattress removal services.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee: Aviya offers a 100-night sleep trial for all mattresses.
There is no required break-in period, and customers may choose to return or exchange their mattress at any time during the 100-night window. However, Aviya recommends using the mattress for at least three to four weeks before returning or exchanging it.
A full product refund will be issued to all customers who select standard free delivery. For those who opt for White Glove delivery or White Glove delivery and old mattress removal, the costs of these services will be deducted from the total refund.
Aviya personnel reserve the right to refuse to pick up a mattress they deem to be in unsanitary condition.
Aviya allows customers to exchange their mattress for a model of a different size and/or firmness rating. One exchange is offered per 100-night trial period. Aviya will cover all transport and delivery charges associated with mattress exchanges. Exchange mattresses will not be eligible for the same 100-night trial as the other, and customers will not receive a product refund for returning the replacement.
Warranty: Aviya offers a 10-year limited warranty for all mattresses.
- Warranty coverage begins on the date of delivery.
- At the company’s sole discretion, Aviya will either repair or replace all mattresses that are deemed defective. One defective component will result in the replacement of that component, not the entire mattress, and a replacement will not extend the warranty coverage period or begin a new warranty.
- In the event of a replacement, the customer will be responsible for all mattress transportation costs.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support for the mattress. Queen- and king-sized mattresses must be used on a ‘metal frame, bed base or rail system’ that has a rigid center support and at least five legs and/or five hardwood slats.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
- Coils or wires that are visibly protruding from the mattress.
- Indentations or bodily impressions in the sleep surface that measure one inch (1″) or deeper.
- Visible mattress sagging, despite proper foundational support.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Indentations or bodily impressions that do not measure one inch (1″) or deeper; this is considered normal wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preference.
- Burns, stains, cuts, and other types of damage that result from owner misuse, including use of an improper foundation.
- The warranty will be voided if the mattress leaves the continental United States.
- The following care instructions and details are specifically outlined in the warranty:
- Turn the mattress regularly. This will ‘help equalize these impressions which form naturally on the mattress surface over time’.
- Carry the mattress on its size for easier movement and minimal risk of damage.
- Use of a mattress pad is recommended.
- Replace the box spring when purchasing a new mattress, as these foundations tend to lose strength and supportive qualities over time. Mattress sagging may be due to faulty or weak box spring; using a box spring ‘that does not provide proper support’ to the mattress will invalidate the customer’s warranty.
- Do not allow anyone to jump on the bed, as Aviya mattresses are not designed to ‘withstand that type of weight concentration’.
- Do not let the mattress come into contact with water, dry cleaning fluid, or any other liquids.
- Do not smoke in bed or allow the mattress near an open flame.
Due to insufficient owner data, there is no Tuck customer service rating for Aviya at this time.
Aviya has not earned a grade from the Better Business Bureau.
Aviya was launched in 2015.
Aviya does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms.
Find Aviya on Social