Insufficient customer experience data available to determine customer satisfaction and sleep ratings at this time.
What You Need to Know about the Aviya Mattress
Mattress Type and Components:
- Aviya offers innerspring mattresses.
- The comfort layer features top and bottom layers that are both constructed from 1.8 PCF polyfoam.
- The support core features pocketed, 15-gauge steel coils encased in polyfoam; the coil counts range from 500 (Twin) to 1,050 (King). A base layer of polyfoam is also included.
- The mattress comes with a quilted foam cover.
- Three delivery methods allow customers to select the option that is most conducive to their budget and personal timetable.
- The 100-night sleep trial does not include a required break-in period; a large number of mattress sellers require customers to test out their mattress for at least 30 days before they will be eligible for a full product refund.
- Aviya offers three firmness levels ranging from 5 (Medium Firm) to 7.5 (Firm); this selection may be too narrow in range for customers who prefer mattresses rated lower than Medium Firm.
- Aviya mattresses have only been on the market since 2015; as a result, their expected lifespan has not been accurately assessed.
Product and Price Range: Aviya mattresses are available in six sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. These range in price from $699 (Twin) to $1,299 (King and California King). All Aviya mattresses are manufactured in the United States.
Amazon rating: 5.0
BBB rating: Aviya has not earned a grade from the Better Business Bureau
Aviya Pricing and Delivery Details
|Size||Dimensions ||Height ||Price|
|Twin||39W” x 74L”||12″||$699|
|Twin Extra Long (XL)||39W” x 80L”||12″||$799|
|Full||52W” x 74L”||12″||$849|
|Queen||60W” x 80L”||12″||$999|
|King||76W” x 80L”||12″||$1,299|
|California King||72W” x 84L”||12″||$1,299|
How Is the Mattress Shipped?: All Aviya mattresses are wrapped in plastic and shipped in a box; they are neither compressed nor vacuum-sealed.
Where Do They Ship?: Aviya will ship mattresses to any address in the lower 48 states. Deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii are not available at this time.
Delivery Fee: There is no fee for standard home mattress delivery. Customers may upgrade to White Glove delivery service for $99, which also includes in-home assembly and packaging disposal. For an additional upgrade to $159, customers may also arrange for White Glove delivery personnel to remove their old mattress.
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Aviya mattresses is as follows:
- Three delivery options are available:
- Standard threshold delivery, which is free-of-charge.
- White Glove delivery, which includes in-home assembly and mattress packaging removal. This option is available for $99.
- White Glove delivery and old mattress removal, which is available for $159.
- Most Aviya deliveries are completed within seven to 10 business days of the original order. Customers can follow their mattress by signing into the Aviya tracking site and inputting their order number.
- Customers can coordinate the time and date of their delivery once the mattress has shipped. Delivery personnel will contact the customer within 24 to 48 hours of the delivery to pinpoint a good time between 8am and 5pm.
- Customers must be at home when the mattress is delivered. If no adults are present at the shipping address, then the delivery personnel will leave with the mattress and the customer will be responsible for paying a $99 re-delivery charge.
- Prior to the delivery, customers should ensure there is a clear path from the doorstep to the room where they plan to keep the mattress. This includes pictures, hangings, and other wall fixtures. Pets should also be kept in separate rooms during the delivery process. With the exception of delivered mattresses and old mattresses marked for removal, delivery personnel will not move or rearrange any furniture in the house.
- Customers must thoroughly inspect the mattress at the time of delivery to make sure it has not been damaged during manufacturing or shipping.
Old Mattress Removal: Customers who upgrade to White Glove delivery will be able to have their old mattress removed for an added fee of $60 ($159 total). Those who select standard delivery or standard White Glove delivery will not be eligible for old mattress removal services.
Availability: Aviya mattresses are available on the Aviya website, as well as Amazon.com. The company does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms.
Aviya Product Specifications and Firmness
Aviya mattresses are available in three different firmness ratings: ‘Plush’, ‘Luxury Firm’, and ‘Firm’. A complete breakdown of mattress components and dimensions is featured in the table below.
|Product Name||Firmness Rating||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Aviya Mattress||5 (‘Plush’), 6 (‘Luxury Firm’), 7.5 (Firm)||12″||8″ 15-Gauge Pocketed Coils (500 to 1,050) with 3″ Foam Encasement|
1″ 1.8 PCF Base Polyfoam
|1″ 1.8 PCF Polyfoam|
1″ 1.8 PCF Polyfoam
|1″ Quilted Foam|
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
Sleep Trial and Warranty Information
Trial Period and Guarantee: Aviya offers a 100-night sleep trial for all mattresses.
- There is no required break-in period, and customers may choose to return or exchange their mattress at any time during the 100-night window. However, Aviya recommends using the mattress for at least three to four weeks before returning or exchanging it.
- A full product refund will be issued to all customers who select standard free delivery. For those who opt for White Glove delivery or White Glove delivery and old mattress removal, the costs of these services will be deducted from the total refund.
- Aviya personnel reserve the right to refuse to pick up a mattress they deem to be in unsanitary condition.
- Aviya allows customers to exchange their mattress for a model of a different size and/or firmness rating. One exchange is offered per 100-night trial period. Aviya will cover all transport and delivery charges associated with mattress exchanges. Exchange mattresses will not be eligible for the same 100-night trial as the other, and customers will not receive a product refund for returning the replacement.
Warranty: Aviya offers a 10-year limited warranty for all mattresses.
- Warranty coverage begins on the date of delivery.
- At the company’s sole discretion, Aviya will either repair or replace all mattresses that are deemed defective. One defective component will result in the replacement of that component, not the entire mattress, and a replacement will not extend the warranty coverage period or begin a new warranty.
- In the event of a replacement, the customer will be responsible for all mattress transportation costs.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support for the mattress. Queen- and king-sized mattresses must be used on a ‘metal frame, bed base or rail system’ that has a rigid center support and at least five legs and/or five hardwood slats.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
- Coils or wires that are visibly protruding from the mattress.
- Indentations or bodily impressions in the sleep surface that measure one inch (1″) or deeper.
- Visible mattress sagging, despite proper foundational support.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Indentations or bodily impressions that do not measure one inch (1″) or deeper; this is considered normal wear and tear.
- Repair or replacement requests that occur due to changes in the owner’s comfort preference.
- Burns, stains, cuts, and other types of damage that result from owner misuse, including use of an improper foundation.
- The warranty will be voided if the mattress leaves the continental United States.
- The following care instructions and details are specifically outlined in the warranty:
- Turn the mattress regularly. This will ‘help equalize these impressions which form naturally on the mattress surface over time’.
- Carry the mattress on its size for easier movement and minimal risk of damage.
- Use of a mattress pad is recommended.
- Replace the box spring when purchasing a new mattress, as these foundations tend to lose strength and supportive qualities over time. Mattress sagging may be due to faulty or weak box spring; using a box spring ‘that does not provide proper support’ to the mattress will invalidate the customer’s warranty.
- Do not allow anyone to jump on the bed, as Aviya mattresses are not designed to ‘withstand that type of weight concentration’.
- Do not let the mattress come into contact with water, dry cleaning fluid, or any other liquids.
- Do not smoke in bed or allow the mattress near an open flame.
Aviya Mattress Sleep Ratings
At this time, we have not received enough customer reviews on Aviya mattresses to calculate accurate sleep ratings for categories like durability, motion isolation, and temperature neutrality. We will update this section as soon as possible.
What Type of Sleeper Is Best Suited for a Aviya Mattress?
At this time, Tuck.com has not received enough customer feedback to accurately evaluate Aviya mattresses based on sleep position and sleeper weight. We will update this section as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please note that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. For more information on sleeping positions please see our guides for side, back, stomach and combination sleepers.
The following table lists our average grades for innerspring mattresses based on different sleeper positions and weights.
|Sleep Position||Lightweight Sleeper Rating (Less than 130 lbs)||Average Weight Sleeper Rating (130 to 230 lbs)||Heavyweight Sleeper Rating (More than 230 lbs)|
Aviya Company Information
Customer Service: Due to insufficient owner data, there is no Tuck customer service rating for Aviya at this time.
BBB rating: Aviya has not earned a grade from the Better Business Bureau.
Company History: Aviya was launched in 2015.
Physical Stores: Aviya does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms.
Phone Number: 844-327-7421
Contact Email: Online form
Company Website: http://www.aviyamattress.com
General customer complaints about Aviya mattresses include:
- A minimal range in available firmness rating options.
- Unknown mattress longevity due to relatively limited company history.