Meet Our Testing Team
- Sleeps cooler than the average memory foam bed
- Great motion isolation and no noise
- Exceptional conforming and pressure relief
- Below-average price-point and free shipping
- Lifetime warranty
- One firmness/thickness option
- Questionable edge support
- Sleep trial requires 50-night break-in period
See why shoppers rave about the Aslan Mattress.Learn More
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to the Aslan Mattress?
Based on our customer feedback, the Aslan Mattress has received the following grades among sleepers of different weights and preferred sleep positions. Please note that these ratings are subjective, and that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress.
|Sleep Position||Less than 130 LBS||130 LBS - 230 LBS||Greater than 230 LBS|
With a ‘Medium Firm’ feel, the Aslan Mattress is ideal for sleepers who weigh at least 130 pounds. The bed offers even support with minimal sagging for back and stomach sleepers who weigh 130 to 230 pounds, and it also provides good shoulder and hip cushioning for side sleepers who weigh more than 230 pounds. However, the mattress may feel too firm for sleepers who weigh less than 130 pounds, as this weight group tends to prefer softer mattresses that conform more closely and alleviate more discomfort.
Aslan Mattress Recommendations
- You’d like to purchase a memory foam mattress at a below-average price-point
- You and/or your sleep partner awakens easily due to movement or noise
- You tend to sleep hot, especially on all-foam beds
- You prefer sleeping on beds with average thickness profiles
How Does the Aslan Mattress Compare to Other Beds?
As any consumer does with a product they’re considering, our mattress assessments naturally involve comparing them with other similar products. Be it composition, firmness, or price, we think it’s important to see how Aslan Mattresses stack up to other beds.
The Aslan Mattress has a distinct advantage over many competing all-foam beds: temperature neutrality. Featuring a memory foam comfort layer infused with cooling gel and phase-change material, the bed maintains a comfortable sleep surface for those who tend to sleep hot. The Aslan Mattress also absorbs motion fairly well and does not produce any noise, making it a good option for couples. The bed may feel too firm for individuals who weigh less than 130 pounds – though it will probably be ideal for back and stomach sleepers weighing 130 to 230 pounds, as well as side sleepers weighing more than 230 pounds. Aslan offers a 365-night sleep trial – one of the longest in the industry – though customers should note the required 50-night break-in period.
Check out our selections below if you’d like to see a few comparable mattresses.
Similar Mattress Options
Loom & Leaf Mattress
|AVAILABILITY||online||online, in-store||online||online and in-store|
|SLEEP TRIAL||100 nights||100 nights||180 nights||120 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||10 Year, Limited||10 Year, Limited||15 Year||10 Year, Limited|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About the Aslan Mattress
Sizing and Pricing
Take a look below at the sizes the Aslan Mattress is offered in and the corresponding price-points.
- Twin $499
- Twin XL $549
- Full $649
- Queen $699
- King $849
- Cal King $899
Construction and Firmness
First, let’s take a closer look at how the Aslan Mattress is made. The table below lists firmness, thickness, and material composition specs for the bed.
|Product Name||Firmness Options||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Aslan Mattress||6.5 (Medium Firm)||10″||6 1/2″ HD Polyfoam||2″ Gel-Infused Memory Foam with PCM
1 1/2″ Memory Foam
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
The Aslan Mattress is exclusively available on the Aslan website. The bed is not sold through any online retailers (including Amazon.com) and Aslan does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations.
Sleep Trial 365 nights
Made In USA
How is the Mattress Shipped?
The Aslan Mattress compressed and shipped free in a box.
Where Do They Ship?
Continental US only
White Glove Delivery?
Aslan mattress does not offer white glove delivery at this time.
Old Mattress Removal?
Old mattress removal is exclusively available to customers in Knoxville, Tennessee, who opt for White Glove delivery. This service is not offered with standard deliveries or orders outside the Knoxville area.
Trial Period & Warranty Details
Trial Period and Guarantee
Aslan offers a 365-night sleep trial for the Aslan Mattress.
- This sleep trial requires a 50-night break-in period. Customers may not return their mattress until they have slept on it for at least 50 nights.
- Aslan does not accept mattress returns due to incorrect size orders. The company urges customers to measure their foundation and double-check the size before finalizing their order.
- One return is allotted per customer. Additional returns are not accepted from previous customers.
Aslan offers a lifetime warranty:
- This warranty is partially prorated. During the first 10 years of ownership, Aslan will repair or replace any defective mattress at no extra cost to the owner. Prorated coverage kicks in during the 11th year, when owners pay 50% of the original product price to replace their defective mattress. The prorated charges increase 5% until the 15th year, at which point owners pay a flat charge of 75% of the original price for mattress replacements. Additionally, owners must cover associated shipping and transportation costs during the prorated period.
- Warranty coverage is contingent on proper foundational support. Per Aslan: “Aslan mattresses are designed to work on a flat, sturdy (non-spring) surface, foundation or adjustable bed base that is structurally sound and can adequately support the weight of purchaser’s Aslan mattress and user(s). Slats or spaces on any of the surfaces mentioned above cannot exceed 5” or it invalidates this warranty. If the Aslan is used on an inadequate base of any type not meeting the requirements described above the warranty (expressed or implied) is invalidated.” Aslan may ask owners to provide proof of a proper foundation, and will void the warranty if damage occurs due to inadequate support.
- The warranty will cover the following defects:
Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface measuring one and one-quarter inches (1 1/4″) or deeper.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
Visible sagging or indentations in the sleep surface that do not measure one and one-quarter inches (1 1/4″) or deeper, or normal softening of foam materials that does not affect the bed’s performance. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage that occur due to abuse, misuse, or neglect.
- This warranty is non-transferable. It is exclusively available to original owners who buy their mattress from Aslan or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer do not receive warranty coverage.
7 out of 10 owner experiences show that customers have had a positive experience with Aslan mattress, irrespective of whether or not they liked their mattress.
Aslan was launched in 2016.
Aslan does not operate any brick-and-mortar locations
Contact Aslan Mattress
Find Aslan on Social