Meet Our Testing Team
- Ameena mattresses have a below-average price-point compared to similar memory foam models.
- Ameena offers a 120-night sleep trial without a mandatory break-in period. This is longer than the average sleep trial, and many competing mattress sellers impose a mandatory break-in period of at least 30 nights before customers can return their mattress in exchange for a refund.
- Ameena offers a 15-year warranty that is entirely nonprorated. Most 15-year warranties from other mattress sellers include prorated coverage periods.
- Ameena donates one new mattress to charity for every new mattress purchased as part of the ‘Buy One, Give One’ program.
- Ameena offers a single mattress model with one available firmness rating. This selection may be too limiting for customers who prefer their mattresses to be more or less firm.
- Ameena offers a memory foam mattress.
- The comfort layer features two primary components: a top layer of ‘Energex’ memory foam and a bottom layer of gel memory foam.
- The support core is constructed from polyfoam.
- Ameena does not disclose the fabric composition of its mattress cover.
Get the best price on an Ameena mattress.Shop now
Full Sleep Rating
At this time, we have not received enough customer reviews on Ameena mattresses to calculate accurate sleep ratings for categories like durability, motion isolation, and temperature neutrality. We will update this section as soon as possible.
What Type of Sleeper is Best Suited to an Ameena Mattress?
At this time, Tuck.com has not received enough customer feedback to accurately evaluate Ameena mattresses based on sleep position and sleeper weight. We will update this section as soon as possible.
In the meantime, please note that everyone has varying experiences on different mattresses. Sleeper comfort and spinal support are the most important factors when it comes to selecting a mattress. For more information on sleeping positions please see our guides for side, back, stomach and combination sleepers.
The following table lists our average grades for memory foam mattresses based on different sleeper positions and weights.
|Mattress Type||Sleep Position||Lightweight Sleeper Rating (Less than 130 lbs)||Average Weight Sleeper Rating (130 to 230 lbs)||Heavyweight Sleeper Rating (More than 230 lbs)|
|Memory Foam||Side||Good||Very Good||Fair|
|Back||Very Good||Very Good||Good|
Take a look below at the comparable mattresses we recommend.
|AVAILABILITY||online||online, in-store||online||online, in-store|
|SLEEP TRIAL||120 nights||100 nights||100 nights||365 nights|
|WARRANTY LENGTH||Lifetime||10 Year, Limited||10 Year, Limited||Limited Lifetime|
Mattress Technical Details
What You Need to Know About Ameena Mattresses
Sizing and Pricing
- Twin $450
- Twin XL $550
- Full $650
- Queen $800
- King $900
- California King $900
Construction and Firmness
According to our firmness scale, Ameena mattresses rate as a 6, or ‘Medium Firm’. The table below features a breakdown of all mattress components and dimensions. Please note that Ameena does not disclose certain mattress specifications, such as foam density or cover composition.
Firmness is rated on a scale of 1 to 10. For more information on how firmness is calculated, please visit our Mattress Firmness page.
|Product Name||Firmness Rating||Thickness||Support Core Components||Comfort Layer Components||Cover Components|
|Ameena Mattress||6 (Medium Firm)||10″||6″ Polyfoam||2″ ‘Energex’ Memory Foam
2″ Gel Memory Foam
Ameena mattresses are available on the Ameena website, as well as Amazon.com and select online retailers. Ameena does not operate any brick-and-mortar showrooms.
Sleep Trial 120 nights
Shipping Contiguous US
Warranty 15 year, nonprorated
Made In USA
How Is the Mattress Shipped?
Ameena mattresses are compressed, rolled up, and shipped in a box. Shipping boxes measure 21W” x 40L” x 20H”. According to Ameena, the mattress is ‘sleep-ready’ within one hour of unpackaging but may require up to 24 hours to fully expand.
Where Do They Ship?
Ameena ships mattresses anywhere in the continental United States; deliveries to Alaska, Hawaii, and international destinations are not offered at this time.
White Glove Delivery?
Ameena does not offer white glove delivery at this time.
Full Shipping Details
Delivery Policy: The delivery policy for Ameena is as follows:
- All Ameena mattress deliveries are coordinated through UPS. Mattresses generally ship two to three business days after the order is placed, and will require an additional three to five business days before arriving at the purchaser’s address. The expected wait time may be longer for remote delivery locations.
- Specific delivery dates cannot be scheduled due to UPS policy. Customers who wish to narrow down the delivery date and time may contact Ameena for more assistance.
- Ameena mattresses will not be delivered to Air/Army Post Offices (APOs), Fleet Post Offices (FPOs), or P.O. boxes.
Delivery Fee: Standard deliveries in the lower 48 states are free-of-charge. Ameena does not appear to offer expedited shipping or White Glove delivery at this time.
Old Mattress Removal?
Because they utilize UPS for all deliveries, Ameena does not offer old mattress removal services.
Trial Period and Guarantee
Ameena offers a 120-night sleep trial for all mattresses.
- There is no mandatory break-in period associated with this sleep trial. Customers may return their mattress in exchange for a full refund at any point during the 120-night period.
- Ameena will cover all transportation and handling costs associated with mattress returns, including free mattress pickup at the owner’s residence. Additionally, the company offers $100 gift certificates to US-Mattress.com (a sister company) to customers who choose to return their mattress.
- All returned mattresses are donated to charity.
Ameena offers a 15-year warranty for all mattresses.
- This warranty is entirely nonprorated. Ameena will, at their sole option, repair or replace all mattresses that are deemed defective for as long as the warranty is valid.
- Ameena mattresses are designed for use with certain types of foundational support. Use of an improper foundational support system will void the warranty.
- The warranty will cover the following product defects:
- Visible indentations or sagging in the sleep surface that measure one inch (1″) or deeper and are not the result of owner misuse and/or inadequate foundational support.
- The warranty will not cover the following:
- Normal increases in mattress softness that do not affect its pressure-relieving abilities, or visible indentations or sagging in the sleep surface that do not measure one inch (1″) or deeper. These issues are considered standard wear and tear.
- Burns, cuts, tears, stains, and other types of physical damage resulting from owner misuse, improper cleaning, and/or inadequate foundational support.
- This warranty exclusively extends to original owners who purchase their mattress directly from Ameena or an authorized retailer. Those who buy or acquire their mattress from the original owner or a non-authorized retailer will not be entitled to warranty protection.
Due to insufficient owner data, there is no Tuck customer service rating for Ameena at this time.
Ameena has not earned a grade from the Better Business Bureau.
Ameena does not operate any brick-and-mortar stores or showrooms.
Find Ameena on Social